Life is gonna flip in a matter of second

ranku_mogudu

Ee job kakapothe inkoti vaa............. adedo mana own company anattu work chesestaru manager ni impress cheyyaneeki chaala mandi.

Don't do that......... at the end of the day we're just slaves.

19 minutes ago, WHAT said:

Ignore cheyakandi take Life insurance asap

+623546214236473254762537567437657846856234875634574568734568743568745684756234756843756384756873456348765384756348756378465348753

Just now, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Ee job kakapothe inkoti vaa............. adedo mana own company anattu work chesestaru manager ni impress cheyyaneeki chaala mandi.

Don't do that......... at the end of the day we're just slaves.

100% agreed on this part, full dil-pe theeskuntaru manollu work ni adhedho sontha inti pani lekka

4 minutes ago, Bitcoin_Baba said:

Thank you bro, will check with them

yup kanukkondi .... nenu young age lo start chesina(btwn23-24years) may be tht is the reason

AIG kuda teluskondi .... friend almost same quote icharu

I think you decided to move to India?

is this the reason? Whatever it is, good decision to live with relatives and clear some of the stress that cause health issues. People say you have stress in India. Yes, but other things you get will balance that unlike in US where you have stress every minute and cannot get rid of!

2 minutes ago, money_minded said:

I think you decided to move to India?

is this the reason? Whatever it is, good decision to live with relatives and clear some of the stress that cause health issues. People say you have stress in India. Yes, but other things you get will balance that unlike in US where you have stress every minute and cannot get rid of!

This was not the reaaon bro... this was out of blue. How ever it is just adding strength to my decision and may be my brain was hinting this too but got ignored . However cannot deny a wakeup call. Have called my manager that I need to talk to him one on one. Will ask him to give me routine business as usual work post my joining there for a year until I completely recover as I dont see any use or benefit for me in growth for first two years and there will be no point in taking up more POC’s

16 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Bro amazon lo work chesthava %$#$

Nakenduko na future chaduvuthunnattu anipisthundi

Nope bro.. will PM you

• 3 months later...