All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

Guys eppudey okka hand chusina online.. Just need your inputs.. its a 10/25/50 game UTG(5300) raises to 75 with AhKc two callers and CO (5000)raises to 300.. UTG calls and other two fold.. Flop comes Ks3h2d UTG check opponent bets 500 UTG call..turn comes 7h UTG check and CO bets 700.. River comes 2h(3rd heart on the board) UTG checks for the last time and CO movies allin for almost 3.5k..

Now what should UTG do what is CO representing.. how should you play if you have only one pair on the board with AK or AQ 

1 hour ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

played after 2 weeks 

2-5NL 850profit just played for 2 n half hours 

One big hand: my stack 850

mp raise to 25(stck 1200) cutoff call25 (stck 600) I am on button with KJss 25 call chesa blinds fold 

flop: 8j3hcd, mp chk, cutoff bets 40 I called 40 mp calls 

Turn Kd mp chcks, cutoff chk I bet 85, mp folds co raised to 210 , I call 

River Ah co ships all in 330.. what do we do ?? 

4 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

played after 2 weeks 

mp raise to 25(stck 1200) cutoff call25 (stck 600) I am on button with KJss 25 call chesa blinds fold 

Go all in

3 hours ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Made 400 profit. Actually profit should be 1200 but lost 800 in last hand.

I am on big blind with AK diamonds. MP raised to 25 three other players including button called. Player on button is playing very loose, playing with any hand. I have raised to 155 pre-flop. Button called as expected and other players folded. Flop is JdQd4s. I bet 195 and button went all in for around 600. I called and did not hit straight or flush. Button had Q7 off.

what do you guys think? Did I play wrong here?

5 hours ago, nag123bms123 said:

Made 400 profit. Actually profit should be 1200 but lost 800 in last hand.

I am on big blind with AK diamonds. MP raised to 25 three other players including button called. Player on button is playing very loose, playing with any hand. I have raised to 155 pre-flop. Button called as expected and other players folded. Flop is JdQd4s. I bet 195 and button went all in for around 600. I called and did not hit straight or flush. Button had Q7 off.

what do you guys think? Did I play wrong here?

I am thinking you played absolutely right its just some people play stupid game and get lucky but in a along run they loose a lot...

On 9/15/2018 at 2:07 AM, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Guys eppudey okka hand chusina online.. Just need your inputs.. its a 10/25/50 game UTG(5300) raises to 75 with AhKc two callers and CO (5000)raises to 300.. UTG calls and other two fold.. Flop comes Ks3h2d UTG check opponent bets 500 UTG call..turn comes 7h UTG check and CO bets 700.. River comes 2h(3rd heart on the board) UTG checks for the last time and CO movies allin for almost 3.5k..

Now what should UTG do what is CO representing.. how should you play if you have only one pair on the board with AK or AQ 

@Nellore_peddareddi @KakiJanaky @nag123bms123 @hello987  jara deenigurinchi cheppara Top pair single pair ala adutharu

7 hours ago, telugu_bidda said:

played after 2 weeks 

This is interesting bayaaa... CO just called pre flop that means he can have a pocket pair(3's or 8's) or any two suited cards... like J8..On a 83j rainbow flop he bet almost half pot.. I don't think he is weak there...On the river broadway gets there and he still shoved.. So, am assuming he might have flopped a set or 2 pair..

8 hours ago, telugu_bidda said:

played after 2 weeks 

You call here, he have 910 diamonds looking at action, in general Q10 diamonds is possible on turn too but when people drawing best possible way they try to flat bets and when weak try to throw chips here on turn, so I believe he got 910 diamonds and the pot is already huge anyway (even if he flopped some set of 8s, which I don't think he got). Easy call. GSB3.gif?1370457845