All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

11 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Who holds that? the raiser on river? GSB3.gif?1370457845

pocket q not possible ...since he just called ur raise pre-flop he mostly have medium pairs or AQ..;.good player doesn't flat qq 

Just now, telugu_bidda said:

you probably have KK ... other guy might have 57ss/35s or AQs not sure if Q is spade you didn't mention that or boats like pocket 4 or 6 , you mentioned he snap called the turn so looks like turn he picked up some equity spade draw or turned a set n rivered quads 

I have K5 spades and he had 78 off. I called off the raise with K high and won the pot GSB3.gif?1370457845

2 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

I have K5 spades and he had 78 off. I called off the raise with K high and won the pot GSB3.gif?1370457845

sick call how did u call with K high ...u put him on 35/57/78 ?? 

31 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

UTG nundi nen asalu raise cheyanu, direct fold hand pre flop lo nak

2 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

sick call how did u call with K high ...u put him on 35/57/78 ?? 

Any story doesn't addup here. When I open up UTG my range is Aces Kings AK AX suited some random pockets 8s 9s 10s. 3 people called, so there are some guys who called with AJ A10 etc etc hands and some float and call with 78 89 910 etc too.

So flop is so bad for me if someone holds Q here but I can still take pot if they hold Q10 QJ in next streets if one caller, the very guy next to me is the one who flatted when there are two people to act behind here.

Turn is the best card I can ask for spade, I just made a huge bet 2/3 pot when it's headsup, he didn't even take a second to call my bet. He should absolutely hold nuts here Queens(which is best possible hand) or he hold QJ Q10 AQ pocket 10s and Jacks kind of hand or else he is drawing . Other sets are ruled out like small sets coz of draw heavy and he is flatting here with a snap.

River card is the best possible hand for my card which I can check actually and my K high have lot of worth here, I reason I bet 355 which is little too much is to know my range and opponent should miss all draws and if I check he bets 450 range and it's sick for me to call when i give up on river. He is in best spot to bluff if he donot hold a Q here. Any queen should be a flat call for him to take the pot and weak Q might fold as well. My range is always Kings/Aces/AQ here based on action. And if he is really betting Queens full the action goes different in other streets for him to squeeze me more as my hand is almost face up on board as I'm repping big hand like kings from pre. And the river bet is so much with Queens full 1k raise is too much for him as he donot get paid in most instances. All the instances narrowed down and I have a 5 blocker with me. His best possible hand is Queens here and any other hand is air. He should hold 78 suited as  he improved from gutter to open ended on river. That's my calculation after that raise. So is the reason I tanked so long to do math and come up with conclusion he might have it, but I can't fold it here as I am 99 in 100 times ahead here. Table shocked when I opened my hand after he opened his hand. This is one of the best hand I played.GSB3.gif?1370457845

18 minutes ago, hello987 said:

UTG nundi nen asalu raise cheyanu, direct fold hand pre flop lo nak

My range is wide. I like opening utg as it is the strong position to represent hands GSB3.gif?1370457845

1 hour ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Any story doesn't addup here. When I open up UTG my range is Aces Kings AK AX suited some random pockets 8s 9s 10s. 3 people called, so there are some guys who called with AJ A10 etc etc hands and some float and call with 78 89 910 etc too.

So flop is so bad for me if someone holds Q here but I can still take pot if they hold Q10 QJ in next streets if one caller, the very guy next to me is the one who flatted when there are two people to act behind here.

Turn is the best card I can ask for spade, I just made a huge bet 2/3 pot when it's headsup, he didn't even take a second to call my bet. He should absolutely hold nuts here Queens(which is best possible hand) or he hold QJ Q10 AQ pocket 10s and Jacks kind of hand or else he is drawing . Other sets are ruled out like small sets coz of draw heavy and he is flatting here with a snap.

River card is the best possible hand for my card which I can check actually and my K high have lot of worth here, I reason I bet 355 which is little too much is to know my range and opponent should miss all draws and if I check he bets 450 range and it's sick for me to call when i give up on river. He is in best spot to bluff if he donot hold a Q here. Any queen should be a flat call for him to take the pot and weak Q might fold as well. My range is always Kings/Aces/AQ here based on action. And if he is really betting Queens full the action goes different in other streets for him to squeeze me more as my hand is almost face up on board as I'm repping big hand like kings from pre. And the river bet is so much with Queens full 1k raise is too much for him as he donot get paid in most instances. All the instances narrowed down and I have a 5 blocker with me. His best possible hand is Queens here and any other hand is air. He should hold 78 suited as  he improved from gutter to open ended on river. That's my calculation after that raise. So is the reason I tanked so long to do math and come up with conclusion he might have it, but I can't fold it here as I am 99 in 100 times ahead here. Table shocked when I opened my hand after he opened his hand. This is one of the best hand I played.GSB3.gif?1370457845

Too good of an analysis to nail it down bro. I thought he is either bluffing or having a boat. Those are the only two hands that make sense going by his river bet. I put you on KKs but not on K5.

10 minutes ago, nag123bms123 said:

Too good of an analysis to nail it down bro. I thought he is either bluffing or having a boat. Those are the only two hands that make sense going by his river bet. I put you on KKs but not on K5.

These spots are tricky and yes calling with over pair is as bad as calling with A or K high here. So if over pair is good in calling so is the high card. I took time to do all the calculations in mind. Some spots I call and I'm fine even I lose those as I see in long run it makes me play better coz of these hands GSB3.gif?1370457845

Induku kada ninnu ma guru anneydi meemu and maa margadarshi.. maa asha jyothi... 

2 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Induku kada ninnu ma guru anneydi meemu and maa margadarshi.. maa asha jyothi... 

Nenu J high tho 2k call chesina on river in Borgata lo and won idi jujubi, poyinappudu alage pothayi anedi gurthupettukondi adyakshaa GSB3.gif?1370457845

8 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Nenu J high tho 2k call chesina on river in Borgata lo and won idi jujubi, poyinappudu alage pothayi anedi gurthupettukondi adyakshaa GSB3.gif?1370457845

calling with J high....any situation disaster play...lucky you won..

Just now, hello987 said:

calling with J high....any situation disaster play...lucky you won..

It is a very big hand to narrow down. will post when got time. Chala type cheyali to breakdown step by step GSB3.gif?1370457845

Peddareddiii bayyooo ekkada naku okka question ekkada turn meeda vadu snap call cheeyyakunda koddiga alochinchi call cheysi (Betting action 30+85+195=310--->2000-310=1690) river meeda instead of 1355 koddiga Hollywood cheysi all in anni vuntey amme cheysaey vadivi bayaaa..

*** This is a clear example of bluffing get caught..From this situation we need to learn bluff cheysina kuda you have chose your spot***

Enduku antey his turn snap tells that card gave him more odds On turn you can clearly put him on 78 spades..One of the important rule that I am hearing in videos is never bluff on paired board and river pairing will help you a lot any day than him.. Even if he have a pair he only calling you on river Raise cheystunnadu antey its a pure bluff...