All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

2 hours ago, nag123bms123 said:

@Nellore_peddareddi Bhayya, when are you planning to play in Borgata next? Please let me know. If you don't mind, I would like to sit with you and watch you playing for couple of hours.

Nannu baaga minguthunattundi ee post lo. October lo plan cheddam GSB3.gif?1370457845

2 hours ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Template ledu amme ledu antha oora mass style.. ayeena adda land ayeevarakey na plan antha taravatha ma peddareddi dayaaa...

Vacheyyuri va dethadi edithe adi GSB3.gif?1370457845

Hey ala anipinchinda niku .... ledhu Bhayya nijam gaane adiga ... I like the way that you analyze the hands...if you are analyzing the hands so good, obviously you will play good. That's why wanted to see how you play few hands where I might be playing wrong. Nuvve cheppav kadha Bhayya you learned more while watching videos and analyzing them rather than reading poker books ani ... i also do the same. So thought of learning live while you are in action which I think will help a lot as we might not be covering lot of situations and hands here.

let me know which weekend and I will book the room in Borgata for that weekend. Thank You again for all your help Bhayya. 🙏🙏🙏

Just now, nag123bms123 said:

Hey ala anipinchinda niku .... ledhu Bhayya nijam gaane adiga ... I like the way that you analyze the hands...if you are analyzing the hands so good, obviously you will play good. That's why wanted to see how you play few hands where I might be playing wrong. Nuvve cheppav kadha Bhayya you learned more while watching videos and analyzing them rather than reading poker books ani ... i also do the same. So thought of learning live while you are in action which I think will help a lot as we might not be covering lot of situations and hands here.

let me know which weekend and I will book the room in Borgata for that weekend. Thank You again for all your help Bhayya. 🙏🙏🙏

In fact, that is the reason I would like to meet for our get together. Instead of we playing within ourselves, I would advise everyone to watch you playing by taking turns when you are in action. I think that would really help rather than playing ourselves. We can surely play for fun, but if someone wants to learn I think that would be the best opportunity to utilize.

15 hours ago, nag123bms123 said:

In fact, that is the reason I would like to meet for our get together. Instead of we playing within ourselves, I would advise everyone to watch you playing by taking turns when you are in action. I think that would really help rather than playing ourselves. We can surely play for fun, but if someone wants to learn I think that would be the best opportunity to utilize.

Agreed. I believe based on @Nellore_peddareddis comments and hand analyzation all these days, @KillBill_Pandey69, @hello987 and many more beginners like me got shined and now we can see the output from their comments. 

niku artham kaavatla, niku teliyakunda konni gems ni prepare chesav bayya, tussi great ho..

edaina anandi ramanadam garu -  @KillBill_Pandey69 @hello987

9 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

Agreed. I believe based on @Nellore_peddareddis comments and hand analyzation all these days, @KillBill_Pandey69, @hello987 and many more beginners like me got shined and now we can see the output from their comments. 

niku artham kaavatla, niku teliyakunda konni gems ni prepare chesav bayya, tussi great ho..

i agree

9 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

Antha ok kani Nannu kuda beginner lo vesthe bauntundani chinna asha.  GSB3.gif?1370457845

Couple of weeks back one hand 2/5. I'm utg  2k stack, I'm utg opened to 30 3 people called.

flop is Q46 raibow, I C bet 85 next guy called all fold. Caller have almost equal to me

Turn comes 9 second spade I bet 195 now, he snap call 195.

River comes 9 and I bet 355, he took a while and raises to 1355 now(he is a good player),  I tank for like 5 minutes and a guy on table called clock. I ended up calling. What do he have and what I hold here @hello987 @KakiJanaky @nag123bms123 GSB3.gif?1370457845

3 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Couple of weeks back one hand 2/5. I'm utg  2k stack, I'm utg opened to 30 3 people called.

flop is Q46 raibow, I C bet 85 next guy called all fold. Caller have almost equal to me

River comes 9 and I bet 355, he took a while and raises to 1355 now(he is a good player),  I tank for like 5 minutes and a guy on table called clock. I ended up calling. What do he have and what I hold here @hello987 @KakiJanaky @nag123bms123 GSB3.gif?1370457845

Pocket q

20 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

you probably have KK ... other guy might have 57ss/35s or AQs not sure if Q is spade you didn't mention that or boats like pocket 4 or 6 , you mentioned he snap called the turn so looks like turn he picked up some equity spade draw or turned a set n rivered quads ...u lead into 3 people so he can't bluff u with air on paired board