All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

3 hours ago, telugu_bidda said:

I would bet little big on the flop 100$ pot u only bet 25 1/4 of the pot bet min 40 , so opponent ki kuda 710 vunda ??  7, 10 s on the button is fine but don't plat it from ep 

I would check call flop instead of leading when you flat pre-flop. I don't know positions though. If he is last to act I am ok with betting around 50 though, and bet little big on turn as well GSB3.gif?1370457845

4 hours ago, BeerBob123 said:

Ninna oka hand 

710 clubs 

Naadi button 

man mundu $20 evado raise chesadu 3 people call chesaru so I thought of limping and called $20

flop comes 4c8c9d 

i bet $25 

2 call chesaru one guy folded and turn comes J of spade 

♠️

nenu 60 bet chesa one guy folded and other guy called

and in river comes j of clubs

i went all in ( na pot around 180 undi)

that guy he have a straight to but I had flush and straight 

holy flop 

wented today played 1-3 

buy in 180

profit 640

nice day 

pocket queens the one before raised 22, I'm before button I called 22 and the button huy called

flop comes 4s6c10d

the one who raised went all in $95 I called him

the button guy has close to 300 he went all in as well

I called

turn comes 2 river comes A

I have pocket Q's button has 10 pair with J kicker  the one who raised has pocket J's

another hand

I have 6,7 off suit before button

small blind raised to 15 four people called I also did

flop comes 5d8H9H The lady who raised to 15 went all in she has close to 82. The guy before me called 82 and I raised to 200

the guy next me went all in (he has short stack)

guy before me called for 200. Turn comes 2D. he checked. I said all in for 551 considering he is chasing flush and he laso has close to 500. he folded and river comes 2H

luckily I won the pot 🤪 

21 hours ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

So, It is MGM Maryland dates on everybody's convenience it will be in December holidays time kabatti so am thinking December 14- December 16(Fri, Sat and Sunday). If you guys want to take an extra day off or something like that we can do that as well. So, let me know if anybody has issues with this schedule..   

Poker peddalu pujuylu @Nellore_peddareddi @KakiJanaky @hello987 @nag123bms123 @CricPokChic garu naa ee prthipadanku avaru sappudu cheyyaledu... Jara sappudu cheyyandi vaaa

11 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Poker peddalu pujuylu @Nellore_peddareddi @KakiJanaky @hello987 @nag123bms123 @CricPokChic garu naa ee prthipadanku avaru sappudu cheyyaledu... Jara sappudu cheyyandi vaaa

I am fine. If no one has plans for Christmas weekend, then it will be good to meet that weekend rather than December 14th. Again no issues with December 14th too. Just thought that long weekend might be better.

14 hours ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

I think Johnnie Vibes takes no risks in certain spots. I saw him playing bad many hands and I don't like his play. If you are in stress stay home. GSB3.gif?1370457845

10-25 is way above his pay grade I think so he got smoked in these sessions 

6 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

10-25 is way above his pay grade I think so he got smoked in these sessions 

I'm never admirer of his game as well. He is just making Vlogs and trying to be in hype. GSB3.gif?1370457845

11 hours ago, deleted1 said:

wented today played 1-3 

buy in 180

profit 640

nice day 

pocket queens the one before raised 22, I'm before button I called 22 and the button huy called

flop comes 4s6c10d

the one who raised went all in $95 I called him

the button guy has close to 300 he went all in as well

I called

turn comes 2 river comes A

I have pocket Q's button has 10 pair with J kicker  the one who raised has pocket J's

Pretty good flop for queens, and nothing much to think of calling GSB3.gif?1370457845

11 hours ago, deleted1 said:

another hand

I have 6,7 off suit before button

small blind raised to 15 four people called I also did

flop comes 5d8H9H The lady who raised to 15 went all in she has close to 82. The guy before me called 82 and I raised to 200

the guy next me went all in (he has short stack)

guy before me called for 200. Turn comes 2D. he checked. I said all in for 551 considering he is chasing flush and he laso has close to 500. he folded and river comes 2H

luckily I won the pot 🤪 

I think you played right on turn here, good push. I'm ok to lose if he calls and catches flush on river here. Squeeze play isn't needed when both guys have only 500 left behind for that pot. GSB3.gif?1370457845

46 minutes ago, nag123bms123 said:

I am fine. If no one has plans for Christmas weekend, then it will be good to meet that weekend rather than December 14th. Again no issues with December 14th too. Just thought that long weekend might be better.

Christmas wekend antey families ki kastam.. Family time and going out lantee commitments vuntai kada andukey choose 14th weekend...