All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

11 minutes ago, hello987 said:

why zero?

He won platinum pass of $30K worth with freeroll online tournament in Spain. $25K for tournament buyin and $5k for flights accom and all.

8 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

Chino Rheem...very dangerous player.....

He can't play in final table. he is a mix of gambler and it doesn't workout in final table. IMO he will be out first if he makes final table

8 minutes ago, Champsinmaking said:

+1 smartest player I know.

He is smart, dangerous and again he also can make big lay downs and can protect his stack if he have to

5 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

He can't play in final table. he is a mix of gambler and it doesn't workout in final table. IMO he will be out first if he makes final table

yes thats what makes him dangerous....gambles big....

12 minutes ago, Champsinmaking said:

+1 smartest player I know.

Talking about smartest just now lost big pot man. He is left with short stack. 4dkc5c9sjd board. berkey have K10 spades and opponent have Q10 hearts and made backdoor straight. Tough spot and opponent bet almost potsize on river. Berkey has straight blocker and flush miss and he have to call it as opponent is mostly pulling bluff at that point. Tough spot I might have called too. He should pick spots and double up soon now.