All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

interesting hand over the weekend- what’s ur take:

me MP with A3 hearts, button straddle, flat call of 6ppl, and the flop comes 3c3sQh, check all the way to the button, and he bets 55, all fold and I just called, next turn is 2h, I bet 75, he makes 200, I called his bet, river comes 5h, I checked and he bets 350. What am I doing?

I made trips with A kikker and runner runner nut flush, very bad spot. 

16 hours ago, KakiJanaky said:

me MP with A3 hearts, button straddle, flat call of 6ppl, and the flop comes 3c3sQh, check all the way to the button, and he bets 55, all fold and I just called, next turn is 2h, I bet 75, he makes 200, I called his bet, river comes 5h, I checked and he bets 350. What am I doing?

did u call or fold??? I am calling in that spot.....

16 hours ago, KakiJanaky said:

If you just flat flop bet, better to flat all the way as the bluff range is very very low after you call flop bet with monster holding and his any value hand don't bet in 3rd street with any QX hand or any over pair. When you lead turn and he is coming on top in position is something fishy. I think you beat him always here. Only hand I can see him beating you is 23 or some wierd 35 as he is straddle button and didn't raise it. I might raise him to 800 checking river after his bet if not atleast call him based on player. Image result for pawankalyan gifs

11 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

yeah watch the highlights of all the days of that main event....crazy plays by Chino......

Observed yesterday. I kinda liked his play as he put pressure preflop and take down pots in caution after flop Image result for pawankalyan gifs

Just now, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Observed yesterday. I kinda liked his play as he put pressure preflop and take down pots in caution after flop Image result for pawankalyan gifs

event aipoyinattundi ga...enti ivi malli?