All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

2 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

stay sharing kabaati peddaga kastam undadu....travel okate plan chesukovali munde....

SO you are saying in that couple of months you will fly to vegas around 3-4 times 

Just now, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

SO you are saying in that couple of months you will fly to vegas around 3-4 times 

big 50 only confirmed....other events depend on if i do well the first time and household permissions....

22 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

Day 1 is May 30/May31/Jun1/Jun2

Day 2 is on Jun 3rd

Day 3-Jun 4th

Day 4-June 5th

depending on entries day 5 might be neccesary on -June 6th

so total 4 days if not max 5 days......

Fresh update

Day 1 of the Big 50 plays 12 50-minute levels. Day 2 will play 8 50-minute levels.

Day 1A plays Day 2 May 31.

Day 1B plays Day 2 June 1.

Day 1C plays Day 2 June 3.

Day 1D plays Day 2 June 4.

All remaining players combine on Day 3, June 5.

24 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

GF kabatti 3 weeks ki 10 hrs istunnaru... When GF changes to WIFE things change 

I mean to say I play less, 3-4 weeks ki buffer dorukuddi even after marriage evarikinaa. Will update emina changes unte

9 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

big 50 only confirmed....other events depend on if i do well the first time and household permissions....

@CricPokChic if you don't mind me asking you said you are from MN...That means you have to play at Canterbury park. Since when you are playing there and what games you usually play there??

1 minute ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

@CricPokChic if you don't mind me asking you said you are from MN...That means you have to play at Canterbury park. Since when you are playing there and what games you usually play there??

i usually play 1-2 and 2-5 cash games....tourneys mostly  vegas lone adatha.....

12 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

Fresh update

Day 1 of the Big 50 plays 12 50-minute levels. Day 2 will play 8 50-minute levels.

Day 1A plays Day 2 May 31.

Day 1B plays Day 2 June 1.

Day 1C plays Day 2 June 3.

Day 1D plays Day 2 June 4.

All remaining players combine on Day 3, June 5.

link please

1 minute ago, hello987 said:

Wife ni vadlesi firends tho vegas ki going aa? thanu okkathe untundha? any babies...godava cheyatledha?

have some friends here..so when we (husbands) leave ,wifes get together ....no kids....

6 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

i usually play 1-2 and 2-5 cash games....tourneys mostly  vegas lone adatha.....

So you are saying you do not play at Canterbury park .. Only play 1-2 and 2-5 in vegas... Because MN doesn't have NL games... Tournaments antunnavu DEC lo PSPC pass echaru kada Canterbury lo jarigina event okka datntlo did you try that?  

Just now, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

So you are saying you do not play at Canterbury park .. Only play 1-2 and 2-5 in vegas... Because MN doesn't have NL games... Tournaments antunnavu DEC lo PSPC pass echaru kada Canterbury lo jarigina event okka datntlo did you try that?  

after marriage tourmeys assalu adataledu bro.....just year long ki vegas ki vellainapopoudu adatha....mostly home games adatham friends andaram kalisi....