All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

12 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Battu garu ekkada neevu position mention cheyyaledu... traffic constable teeru left right antunnavu..In this scenario if you are in the SB then there is no wrong play.. Button will always raise if there is none in front of him. In SB you are re raising(8k)  chesthey button is not folding you should have shoved instead of re-raising to 8k if any one of the player has Ax hand if there is a A on the flop then you don't know what to do with your K's. Yeah if this scenario happened in EP or MP yeah its stupid play.

he is MP, i am late another guy is button, he is in worest position

one more hand which i lost in 1/2 cash game....i am in big blind with 4 7 diamonds, 3-4 limpers and i checked my option.....flop came with two diamonds with Kd 9d 5 i guess...i bet 17 everybody called and button re raised to 50 i called and one other guy called...in the river it is 10d so i got my flush...this time i bet 80 the button guy almost folded then checked his cards then called so i thought i had a diamond...river is brick now i all in he called with Q 8 diamonds....he did trick on turn by checked his cards...nen vadiki okate diamond undi ankunna

6 minutes ago, hello987 said:

one more hand which i lost in 1/2 cash game....i am in big blind with 4 7 diamonds, 3-4 limpers and i checked my option.....flop came with two diamonds with Kd 9d 5 i guess...i bet 17 everybody called and button re raised to 50 i called and one other guy called...in the river it is 10d so i got my flush...this time i bet 80 the button guy almost folded then checked his cards then called so i thought i had a diamond...river is brick now i all in he called with Q 8 diamonds....he did trick on turn by checked his cards...nen vadiki okate diamond undi ankunna

Your bet on turn had your cards face up right. When you just called raise on flop, what is your betting range on turn?

What is the range you gave villan when he raise  you?

6 minutes ago, hello987 said:

he is MP, i am late another guy is button, he is in worest position

naku vunna half knowledge tho my understanding. If I say something wrong @Nellore_peddareddi or @KakiJanaky garu please correct me. I am commenting in the defense of MP guy with 35 off suite. I agree it is not the rite play but he got lucky on the flop. I have been sitting multiple orbits not playing now I have 3 5 offsuite I will try to raise 3x and steal blinds and antees... but LP position guy made it 8k and button called now its back on me now the pot is 400+800+2500+8000+8000+antess=  20k approximately call 5500 to take a look at 20k flop(That is the reason I said instead of rising to 8k you should have shoved).. flop he hits 2 pair and he got lucky... what did the button(musalodu) have why did he call you shove??

7 minutes ago, Champsinmaking said:

Your bet on turn had your cards face up right. When you just called raise on flop, what is your betting range on turn?

What is the range you gave villan when he raise  you?

pair of king or two pair kind of hands

1 minute ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

naku vunna half knowledge tho my understanding. If I say something wrong @Nellore_peddareddi or @KakiJanaky garu please correct me. I am commenting in the defense of MP guy with 35 off suite. I agree it is not the rite play but he got lucky on the flop. I have been sitting multiple orbits not playing now I have 3 5 offsuite I will try to raise 3x and steal blinds and antees... but LP position guy made it 8k and button called now its back on me now the pot is 400+800+2500+8000+8000+antess=  20k approximately call 5500 to take a look at 20k flop(That is the reason I said instead of rising to 8k you should have shoved).. flop he hits 2 pair and he got lucky... what did the button(musalodu) have why did he call you shove??

he had pocket Q

11 minutes ago, hello987 said:

pair of king or two pair kind of hands

Why did you exempt flush draws.... he can precisely have any 2 cards except  10+ AK+ coz some week players limp with AQ as well. You should not have betting range on turn but you can have check raise range. You would have lost the money anyway coz you cannot fold flush because You will be easily exploited if you fold. But what I am trying to convey is don’t turn you cards face up. If you play that way good players will exploit you and play perfectly against you.

17 minutes ago, hello987 said:

@Nellore_peddareddi please comment on this hand. My understanding is this is clean example for EP pot control scenario...on the flop you have only 7 high with 7 high flush draw.. with 3-4 player acting behind you I will not bet in to that pot. I will check call .. If turn is 10d and I hit my flush and some body is still betting I will just check call and If I win I will take a small pot and If I loose I will lose a small pot. Only because I am Out of position. 

10 minutes ago, hello987 said:

he had pocket Q

Even the button guy with pocket Q's played it wrong. He should have shoved with 20K on the button. It would have made the MP guy fold and you would have got the pot. 

12 minutes ago, Kevin_Reddy said:

Yo Poker Guys 

What is the difference between Turbo and Mega satellite’s in WSOP

na understanding prakaram turbo ante fast ga move ayye structure

15 minutes ago, Kevin_Reddy said:

Yo Poker Guys 

What is the difference between Turbo and Mega satellite’s in WSOP

Turbo tournaments are fast paced tournaments. Mega satellites are ways to enter to bigger events for lesser buyins. Example let’s say a main event has mega satellite events and last 4 people remain in the mega satellite tournament will get seat in main event. Usually mega satellite events are turbo or super turbo events.

hope that answers your question.

1 hour ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Agreed, i would take this and stop worrying about the community cards, at least with Ur hand.

@hello987 : battuuuuuu tourneys lo cash out chestunnav ante, baaga yedhigipoyaav ga. @KillBill_Pandey69 : battu ni choosi neechuko ra amateur. Nee mohaniki eppudanna tourneys lo cash out chesinava? inka enni rojulu aakaleste kitchen vypu, daaham este bar vypu choostav, rojulu maarinayi, go set an example by farming in ur local agricultural land. 

@Nellore_peddareddi : chime in with ur thoughts.

3 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

Agreed, i would take this and stop worrying about the community cards, at least with Ur hand.

@hello987 : battuuuuuu tourneys lo cash out chestunnav ante, baaga yedhigipoyaav ga. @KillBill_Pandey69 : battu ni choosi neechuko ra amateur. Nee mohaniki eppudanna tourneys lo cash out chesinava? inka enni rojulu aakaleste kitchen vypu, daaham este bar vypu choostav, rojulu maarinayi, go set an example by playing in ur local agricultural land. 

@Nellore_peddareddi : chime in with ur thoughts.

edho ala kalsi vachindi....ventane next day tournament lo 23rd place lo out ayya ga