All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

27 minutes ago, hello987 said:

Day 2 middle lo money bubble....Payouts kuda different ga plan chesaru..different flights different pay outs

yeah 15% of the field anadu....

18 hours ago, KakiJanaky said:

nee yavva, 6hrs 4K endi ra saami, nee tassa ravvala boddu. soostaante ind ki europe ki business class la poyetattu unnav ee lekkana. 

nenu oka 10 sessions este 7k sestunna, how is it possible i say? tips ivvaraa ranadev billlaaaa

Okati simple hand. Musalodu don't raise with any hand except Aces. even Kings he flat. Set vachindante huge bets esthadu inka. Reading him is cake walk.

Hand - Preflop J10 suited tho I raised to 35 UTG. 4 callers(All around 1k musalodu 1.4k). My start stack is 1.6K, 

Flop comes QK4 rainbow, i have open ended with backdoor flush now. I check flop as K or Q is never folding and I get check raised huge for no reason here as people always call with AQ KQ preflop. Musalodu bets 125 now. 100% he got set now. One more old guy flats bet. My decision is pretty simple on that board flat. Turn comes 9 diamond, and I have nuts. Now two diamonds on board. I snap check here. Musalodu bets 300 now, next guy thinks a lot and call action on me, I pushed 1.5k now, musalodu deep into tank and end up calling and next guy deep into tank and finally folds his hand. I asked musalodini you have some set or what, he is so happy I asked question and he said yes ani opens Queens, I open nuts river A diamond no board pair, other uncle says damn it folded K3 diamonds ani. I scoop huge pot. 

53 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Okati simple hand. Musalodu don't raise with any hand except Aces. even Kings he flat. Set vachindante huge bets esthadu inka. Reading him is cake walk.

Hand - Preflop J10 suited tho I raised to 35 UTG. 4 callers(All around 1k musalodu 1.4k). My start stack is 1.6K, 

Flop comes QK4 rainbow, i have open ended with backdoor flush now. I check flop as K or Q is never folding and I get check raised huge for no reason here as people always call with AQ KQ preflop. Musalodu bets 125 now. 100% he got set now. One more old guy flats bet. My decision is pretty simple on that board flat. Turn comes 9 diamond, and I have nuts. Now two diamonds on board. I snap check here. Musalodu bets 300 now, next guy thinks a lot and call action on me, I pushed 1.5k now, musalodu deep into tank and end up calling and next guy deep into tank and finally folds his hand. I asked musalodini you have some set or what, he is so happy I asked question and he said yes ani opens Queens, I open nuts river A diamond no board pair, other uncle says damn it folded K3 diamonds ani. I scoop huge pot. 

Nice Hand... Ekkada naku okka question bayaaa... needi early position kada Turn meeda when you made nuts and you checked and musalodu bet...Just in case want t know how you would have played if Turn went all the way check and river meeda A of diamond padindi kada River also check cheppvadiva leka bet pettey vadiva.. Okka vela bet peduthey raise all in velthey amme cheysey vadivi or check cheputhey out of both if any one goes all in amme cheyseyvadivi...  

Just now, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Nice Hand... Ekkada naku okka question bayaaa... needi early position kada Turn meeda when you made nuts and you checked and musalodu bet...Just in case want t know how you would have played if Turn went all the way check and river meeda A of diamond padindi kada River also check cheppvadiva leka bet pettey vadiva.. Okka vela bet peduthey raise all in velthey amme cheysey vadivi or check cheputhey out of both if any one goes all in amme cheyseyvadivi...  

He read that musalodu will bet for sure andke check chesadu or else bet vesthunde ankunta

1 hour ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Well played

1 hour ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

pretty much same play by most of us for these kinda hands as far as I know. Only difference is, u r a lucky phil ivey  to hit that straight and no board pairing, and for us, it ll get paired and opponent makes a boat, end up losing big pot. matter over matter over.

Just now, KakiJanaky said:

pretty much same play by most of us for these kinda hands as far as I know. Only difference is, u r a lucky phil ivey  to hit that straight and no board pairing, and for us, it ll get paired and opponent makes a boat, end up losing big pot. matter over matter over.

Lol true that

24 minutes ago, hello987 said:

Day 3 ante apatke amount baane vasthadi kadha...so hell yeah..

I don’t think so day 3 is Wednesday and day 2 mid ki min cash lo vastharu

5 minutes ago, Champsinmaking said:

I don’t think so day 3 is Wednesday and day 2 mid ki min cash lo vastharu

adhe antunna Day 3 ki vellam ante amount vasthadi so thats fine ani antunna

2 hours ago, Champsinmaking said:

@hello987

@CricPokChic 

oka vela day 3 enter aythe what’s your plan... Thursday- Thursday vacation a?

initial plan to play day 1 on friday and day 2 on saturday.

If in wordt case if I go to day 3..I will fly back as initial plan on sunday night....go to work on monday and tuesday and fly back on tuesday night or wednesday morning and take wednesday off from work as taking off on monday tuesday and wednesday is not possible.

3 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

initial plan to play day 1 on friday and day 2 on saturday.

If in wordt case if I go to day 3..I will fly back as initial plan on sunday night....go to work on monday and tuesday and fly back on tuesday night or wednesday morning and take wednesday off from work as taking off on monday tuesday and wednesday is not possible.

I was thinking the same ... did you have your flights and accom booked?