All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

6 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

even @KillBill_Pandey69 don’t play much cash games, very occasional if I remember him saying this. Take tips from him.

am totally into cash games, no patience to sit for 6-8hrs to make bucks. 

Vellinaama, njy chesaama, currency Eskoni ochinamaa type nenu. 

Last yr nenu kuda same bro... allocated 20% of bankroll to tournaments this yr and studying hard. Hopefully will get big one by end of next yr. 1 difference is that I have lot of patience, if I am not tired I can play for 15hrs easily. @KillBill_Pandey69 Bhayya style naku workout avvadu so I prepare by learning play that suits me. For example na play bhattu bhayya ki suit avvadu anduke he dint implement.

14 minutes ago, Champsinmaking said:

I am also mentally prepared that I won’t cash for some time because I play little different... I don’t play to min cash, instead play to final table . I play aggressively in many spots where many players play in passive because of that I bust most of the times and I am ok with it.

even i started playing for final table....UTG with 10 blinds T K off suite tho all in chesa

2 minutes ago, Champsinmaking said:

Last yr nenu kuda same bro... allocated 20% of bankroll to tournaments this yr and studying hard. Hopefully will get big one by end of next yr. 1 difference is that I have lot of patience, if I am not tired I can play for 15hrs easily. @KillBill_Pandey69 Bhayya style naku workout avvadu so I prepare by learning play that suits me. For example na play bhattu bhayya ki suit avvadu anduke he dint implement.

I like tournaments over cash games... it’s always two cards sometime play your two cards some time play your opponents and sometimes play your stacks.. but you have to choose your position always(position plays a key role in tournament compared to cash) you should always mix the above mentioned in the game and choose spots.. if you won’t gamble you won’t make it to the top...

6 minutes ago, hello987 said:

even i started playing for final table....UTG with 10 blinds T K off suite tho all in chesa

UTG TKo with 10BB is easy fold ur range should be

44+, A9s+, A5s, AJo+, K9s+, KQo, Q10s+, J9s+, T9s

1 minute ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

I like tournaments over cash games... it’s always two cards sometime play your two cards some time play your opponents and sometimes play your stacks.. but you have to choose your position always(position plays a key role in tournament compared to cash) you should always mix the above mentioned in the game and choose spots.. if you won’t gamble you won’t make it to the top...

This is true, you need to win flips in tournaments

1 minute ago, Champsinmaking said:

UTG TKo is easy fold ur range should be

44+, A9s+, A5s, AJo+, K9s+, KQo, Q9s+, J9s+, T9s

Exactly if you choosing off suite it should be AK or AQ or AJ with 10bb... 

4 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

You have any bankroll or play from regular income? How much u spend on tournaments/yr

9 minutes ago, hello987 said:

Even if you have won that’s a loose play bhattu... mid or late pos if no one opened You could have done that

3 minutes ago, Champsinmaking said:

Even if you have won that’s a loose play bhattu... mid or late pos if no one opened You could have done that

too much aggressive ayindi anmaata....i lost to Aj off suite

1 minute ago, hello987 said:

too much aggressive ayindi anmaata....i lost to Aj off suite

Ya exactly ...you are right about flips but wrong abt hand strengths.(shastrallo strong kani puranallo weak annatu)

11 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Exactly if you choosing off suite it should be AK or AQ or AJ with 10bb... 

ee saturday mega event undi ankunta hollywood lo

13 minutes ago, Champsinmaking said:

You have any bankroll or play from regular income? How much u spend on tournaments/yr

Am brand new to poker... so accumulating bank roll but if tournament looks good I will play..