All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

Just now, hello987 said:

i check, pot ni vadlestha...iddaru still pot lo unnaaru...and i am drawing to dead...ikkada bluff cheyanu inka

That’s most of 1/2 players play, they c-bet 1 street and play honestly from turn and you should try to get away from that kind of play.

Just now, Champsinmaking said:

That’s most of 1/2 players play, they c-bet 1 street and play honestly from turn and you should try to get away from that kind of play.

so what you suggest me to do here in this place

10 minutes ago, hello987 said:

i check, pot ni vadlestha...iddaru still pot lo unnaaru...and i am drawing to dead...ikkada bluff cheyanu inka

I would have raised to 8. Let’s say even if I get one or 2 more extra caller pot is still less than 48 and I can c bet 16. In multi way pot 50% players would fold to Cbet if they won’t connect. Now on turn pot is 70 and I can bet 40 99% of the times they put u on AK and fold even if they have week K. Other times they may raise or call and depending on river card you can make ur play. I would pot or all in if A hits on river.

Situation 2: same hand same stack.

flop is 7,10,J rainbow what’s ur play on flop considering Same preflop action as above. U bet 15 four way into flop.

4 minutes ago, hello987 said:

i will do exactly same i will c bet 

Here it is better to check as easily opponents can have straight or draw or 2 pair and will not fold for any cbet. You don’t want to bet and blot the pot here as u will end up playing for ur stack. U have a pair and u can check call or flop if someone bets, also u have decent showdown value. Allways be careful on wet boards.

Here it is better to check as you easily opponents can have straight or draw or 2 pair and will not fold for any cbet. You don’t want to bet and blot the pot here as u will end up playing for ur stack. U have a pair and u can check call or flop if someone bets.

but free card isthunnam ga for some one who has 8 or Q?

Just now, hello987 said:

but free card isthunnam ga for some one who has 8 or Q?

It’s okay, if it is not 8 or Q u can have a delayed continuation bet. If 8  and opp bets it’s okay to fold and if it’s Q u can call.

if instead of 15 u bet 7 or 8 on preflop pot will be smaller and u can keep check calling with out losing lot.

Most of the players have bad checking range with weak top pair or middle or bottom pair or draw. You also should have good checking range like in above example Q in turn. It’s too 2 pair and u are still checking

People seeing u are playing so loose will try to play any 2 cards to beat u avange u. But u will be playing only high equity cards and keep folding when you know ur beat and keep printing money.

Scenario 3: same hand same stacks but preflop utg+1 raise to 11(it’s between ur raising range and mine so I considered this bet) what’s ur play.

i will call