All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

1 minute ago, hello987 said:

Buy in 200, 6th place lo bust out, 6 places paid...out of 52....$491 cashed out, played almost 13 hours....

How much is paid for 1st?

17 minutes ago, hello987 said:

$3119

Good job. Not to disappoint you but Don’t play them very often because they have poor ROI and even if you play 10 of those in a year EV is 300+ so resulting in loss EOY.  Best case scenario is if you play 10 a year you may get $8000 if you have over 30% ROI which is thought and worst case is losing all so -2000 so you are better of playing cash games. How much is rake?

Just now, Champsinmaking said:

Good job. Not to disappoint you but Don’t play them very often because they have poor ROI and even if you play 10 of those in a year EV is 300+ so resulting in loss EOY. How much is rake?

$40 per entry, $160 goes to prize pool

1 minute ago, Champsinmaking said:

Good job. Not to disappoint you but Don’t play them very often because they have poor ROI and even if you play 10 of those in a year EV is 300+ so resulting in loss EOY. How much is rake?

its better u explain ROI,EV and EOY so that others will also understand.....

1 minute ago, Champsinmaking said:

but it has very good structure so experience kosam aina, how to calculate ROI and what is EV?

Just now, pillirevanth said:

congrats @hello987 these small achievements will be stepping stones for the big tournament winnings.

btw join in slack, we need to divert this traffic to there.

yeah sure i will do it

oka hand nen fold chesa, i know adi wrong but aa situation lo nak dhairyam saripole and na tournament ni risk lo pettadalchkole....

There is one guy who is going all in if he has a flush draw on flop irrespective of pot and blinds, 1000 unna pot lo 20,000 all in chesthunnadu....naku pocket 3's unnay and flop lo set aindi, and he goes all in, with flush draw.... i know i am ahead but he got me covered, i have good stack...flush aithe nen out, fold chesina manchi stack ye untadi so risk cheyakunda fold chesa

2 minutes ago, hello987 said:

oka hand nen fold chesa, i know adi wrong but aa situation lo nak dhairyam saripole and na tournament ni risk lo pettadalchkole....

There is one guy who is going all in if he has a flush draw on flop irrespective of pot and blinds, 1000 unna pot lo 20,000 all in chesthunnadu....naku pocket 3's unnay and flop lo set aindi, and he goes all in, with flush draw.... i know i am ahead but he got me covered, i have good stack...flush aithe nen out, fold chesina manchi stack ye untadi so risk cheyakunda fold chesa

must have called...u dont usually make sets on flops.....

Just now, hello987 said:

yeah but that doesn't matter right if he hits flush

"if he" ani eppudu adakudadu...u should ship it when u believe ur ahead.....if he hits his flush ur unlucky anthe....what are the odds chusuko.....u have better odds than him in winning this hand....