All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

2 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

my biggest lost for 1 session is 2600 in vegas...2 years back anukunta ...chasing my losses motham dobinchukunna

recently ayitey 1600 max loss session... 

Not that big considering in Vegas. I can see you can go home if not good day. That's good GSB3.gif?1370457845

2 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Not that big considering in Vegas. I can see you can go home if not good day. That's good GSB3.gif?1370457845

I only play 2/5 so max if I lose 1200-1500 I will leave ...

do u chase for flush draws ...I usually call flop bet , turn bet if small n fold to river if miss 

I should also learn to fold big hands on turn or river for huge bets ...like below

just sat down may be 2 or 3 rd hand LP 99 open to 20 , sb call, bb call, utg 1 call 

flop 8,10,j  all check to me I bet 40 sb fold BB raised to 110, I call 

turn 3 BB went all in for 350... 

I called river brick bb win with AA 

10 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

good we play bomb pots in 2/5 but just 20-25$ anthey ... 

how do u play a scenario where u know your opponent is on flush draw when u flop 2 pair or set...is going all in the only play on turn? 

last session I know they are on flush draw I bet half pot on flop, turn full pot n chck call river 1 hand lost to flush , one hand 2 pair folded on river when flush gets there 

I generally see if there is only flush draw without straight draw and I block some flushes with my set i give some odds to call on turn, if not blocking any will try to put pressure on turn with huge bet. Depends on the player too if someone likes chasing he have to pay big GSB3.gif?1370457845

4 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

I only play 2/5 so max if I lose 1200-1500 I will leave ...

do u chase for flush draws ...I usually call flop bet , turn bet if small n fold to river if miss 

I should also learn to fold big hands on turn or river for huge bets ...like below

just sat down may be 2 or 3 rd hand LP 99 open to 20 , sb call, bb call, utg 1 call 

flop 8,10,j  all check to me I bet 40 sb fold BB raised to 110, I call 

turn 3 BB went all in for 350... 

I called river brick bb win with AA 

I chase when it's multiway, waste of money and etc chasing if it's only headsup, when you are not getting good equity to call. And also Depends if we have overs backdoor straights pair with draw etc etc, I always go with max equity in these situations.

second question, I don't fire with open ended and third pair here. Good thing is i block straights so I can call the bet instead of cbet. Here the situation is you always get raised here with KQ J10 108 etc and it's very hard with so much equity for you to fold, and continuing itself isn't easy when you got raised. As lot of sets and lot of two pairs on flop combos on that board. continuation bets konni sarlu cheyaddu when you have many people in pot and you hold good odds improving. And on turn it's easy laydown. If I want to play this hand after you get raised flop I jam as I know any brick turn I see Allin coming. I'm ok with you flatting raise but I prefer you fold turn for 350 GSB3.gif?1370457845

20 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

I chase when it's multiway, waste of money and etc chasing if it's only headsup, when you are not getting good equity to call. And also Depends if we have overs backdoor straights pair with draw etc etc, I always go with max equity in these situations.

second question, I don't fire with open ended and third pair here. Good thing is i block straights so I can call the bet instead of cbet. Here the situation is you always get raised here with KQ J10 108 etc and it's very hard with so much equity for you to fold, and continuing itself isn't easy when you got raised. As lot of sets and lot of two pairs on flop combos on that board. continuation bets konni sarlu cheyaddu when you have many people in pot and you hold good odds improving. And on turn it's easy laydown. If I want to play this hand after you get raised flop I jam as I know any brick turn I see Allin coming. I'm ok with you flatting raise but I prefer you fold turn for 350 GSB3.gif?1370457845

yes I should fold the turn...adey I have some difficulties folding some hands-on turn or river which is a big leak ...trying to improve 

8 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

yes I should fold the turn...adey I have some difficulties folding some hands-on turn or river which is a big leak ...trying to improve 

When you are playing poker mind stability is important and we should know what we are doing. I feel calling bets thinking you are beat is not necessary, you can call bets with bottom pair when you are sure you beat him. I too call huge bets with high card sometimes, some hands even you are ahead folding makes sense. You always have many hands ahead to beat others. All you have to do is keep your cool. GSB3.gif?1370457845

weekend interesting hand:

had pocket J's, someone straddle for 10 bucks, 5 ppl joined the pot. straddle guy raised to 55, 3ppl called and I just called as well. flop comes QQJ. check all the way, I bet 115, 2ppl called, turn comes 2, check, check and I bet 125, other guy raised to 375 and other one said all-in for $650, wat am i supposed to do? what do they have QJ?

hand2: i have AK someone straddle, 3ppl called, I raised to $90 only straddle guy came in for 90, heads-up. flop comes 775 rainbow. check, and I bet 115, he called, turn comes 3, he check, i bet $150. he called. river comes another brick he bets $185, what the fk he have?

2 hours ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

When you know you are playing tilted better to go home instead sticking around, and infact it can't be controlled how much others say. Unless lost people don't go home in those scenarios GSB3.gif?1370457845

What does this mean?? naku ardam ayendi entee antey neeku cards manchiga padaka pothey and if you loose money... loose minimum and go home correct me if am wrong.. 

16 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

had pocket J's, someone straddle for 10 bucks, 5 ppl joined the pot. straddle guy raised to 55, 3ppl called and I just called as well. flop comes QQJ. check all the way, I bet 115, 2ppl called, turn comes 2, check, check and I bet 125, other guy raised to 375 and other one said all-in for $650, wat am i supposed to do? what do they have QJ?

hand2: i have AK someone straddle, 3ppl called, I raised to $90 only straddle guy came in for 90, heads-up. flop comes 775 rainbow. check, and I bet 115, he called, turn comes 3, he check, i bet $150. he called. river comes another brick he bets $185, what the fk he have?

Hand 1: Hell no. If he have it merry christmas. I jam on top. AQ KQ Q10 are the hands mostly possible as the only jack I don't see is being shared with someone. I can see quads possibility though who jammed 650(he might be luckiest flopping quads which is 400 to 1). Turn is the safest card anyone can ask for. if a guy have Q2 suited that's insane, but I never fold here and jam over top even if I lose it.

Hand2: He mostly hold pocket 9s pocket 10s AQ etc range and your turn bet is the weakest bet, no one can fold even A5 or big AXthere. Your range is easily total air here as I don't see you betting minimum on turn for value, I might bet big on turn or check turn and check call or check raise river. I have no idea what he have now. For the pot I call now 185 and might see a bad news, but I believe he holds AX hand here and you should win if you call. GSB3.gif?1370457845

11 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

What does this mean?? naku ardam ayendi entee antey neeku cards manchiga padaka pothey and if you loose money... loose minimum and go home correct me if am wrong.. 

It's not that don't chase too much your losses on single day. If you are running bad, chasing something makes it worst as you play so many bad hands and finally end up losing more in general. So if you are not feeling positive playing whatever loss is call it a day and catch up another day fresh GSB3.gif?1370457845

15 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Hand 1: Hell no. If he have it merry christmas. I jam on top. AQ KQ Q10 are the hands mostly possible as the only jack I don't see is being shared with someone. I can see quads possibility though who jammed 650(he might be luckiest flopping quads which is 400 to 1). Turn is the safest card anyone can ask for. if a guy have Q2 suited that's insane, but I never fold here and jam over top even if I lose it.

Hand2: He mostly hold pocket 9s pocket 10s AQ etc range and your turn bet is the weakest bet, no one can fold even A5 or big AXthere. Your range is easily total air here as I don't see you betting minimum on turn for value, I might bet big on turn or check turn and check call or check raise river. I have no idea what he have now. For the pot I call now 185 and might see a bad news, but I believe he holds AX hand here and you should win if you call. GSB3.gif?1370457845

true that. i jammed on $650 all-in and the other guy who raised to 375 folds and the last guy who is all-in shows pocket K's. so i won a big pot close to 1500

hand 2: i agree its a weak bet, but the opponent is a chinese guy, who is smart as well and since it was my second or third hand i picked, i didnt really bet big. so i called 185 and he shows pocket 8's. I lost around 400.

10 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

true that. i jammed on $650 all-in and the other guy who raised to 375 folds and the last guy who is all-in shows pocket K's. so i won a big pot close to 2 grand

hand 2: i agree its a weak bet, but the opponent is a chinese guy, who is smart as well and since it was my second or third hand i picked, i didnt really bet big. so i called 185 and he shows pocket 8's. I lost around 400.

Thought about it people overplays these . 

hand 2: ofcourse but thing is on flop continuation bet should be like 65 to 75 here, instead of betting big on flop and continuation bet on turn as a weak one. i bet 70 on flop 195 on turn and bet 450 plus here on river(if he call 195 on turn). Our story should say we are holding Kings. Let's say you are holding 8s here, you call 70 flop and turn bet you start thinking may be big hand and river you have hard time calling it. Just play how you play Kings here. Try to pull bluffs in some spots or if you can't pull don't try them. I believe you are scared of loosing money here with A high, In this case give up on turn as it always go check check on river too and you can see his cards. Else you always have blocker bets from opponent on river if you bet minimum on turn which makes it hard for you to fold for the price. I don't see any reason for you folding river here, but you could have played better. Sometimes even you lose money you should be ok. GSB3.gif?1370457845

1 hour ago, KakiJanaky said:

Hnad 1 : u should raise more pre...5 people called so the pot is more than 50 u just raised to 55 which is very small... from the flop everything standard ...nice win 

51 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Thought about it people overplays these . 

hand 2: ofcourse but thing is on flop continuation bet should be like 65 to 75 here, instead of betting big on flop and continuation bet on turn as a weak one. i bet 70 on flop 195 on turn and bet 450 plus here on river(if he call 195 on turn). Our story should say we are holding Kings. Let's say you are holding 8s here, you call 70 flop and turn bet you start thinking may be big hand and river you have hard time calling it. Just play how you play Kings here. Try to pull bluffs in some spots or if you can't pull don't try them. I believe you are scared of loosing money here with A high, In this case give up on turn as it always go check check on river too and you can see his cards. Else you always have blocker bets from opponent on river if you bet minimum on turn which makes it hard for you to fold for the price. I don't see any reason for you folding river here, but you could have played better. Sometimes even you lose money you should be ok. GSB3.gif?1370457845

superb analysis bro GSB3.gif?1370457845

16 hours ago, telugu_bidda said:

Hnad 1 : u should raise more pre...5 people called so the pot is more than 50 u just raised to 55 which is very small... from the flop everything standard ...nice win 

He just flatted 55 here after a raise from straddle, he isn't the raiser here. He under repped his hand and it's ok flating 10 bucks and calling 55. Ntrdance9_zps129471a7.gif