All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

16 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

I won a huge pot with 2,5s utg2(900) raised to 25, MP1, CO called I call with 2,5s on button 

flop 5,8,4 utg2 bet 50 all fold I called 50 turn 2 utg bets 125, I raised to 275 he went all in I called he have JJ  

Good catch on turn and bad play from Jacks. You can easily hold A3 suited or many two pairs on small card board as you are calling from position. I like your turn raise though.GSB3.gif?1370457845

2 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

well, depending on river bet though, since over card is on the flop.

As you have to act first, he might check back any big Ace on river if you check anyway. GSB3.gif?1370457845

2 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Hand 1: I'll just call it off 125 raise. The check on flop is fishy, so river I might be beat but can't fold for small raise. Easy call with so much strong hand.

Hand2: Some spots are hard to know where we stand and we should pay if we are not sure. As this is heads up, and he is going for value all streets flop turn and river big bet, As you are blocking nut flush equity here you don't see him the possible reason to bluffing his heart draw. So here comes the narrow down range to KX suited AX suited 56suited 46suited 78suited or some sets, I see less possibility for him to bluff here as we block nut flush draw and considering he opened pot, If you think little more time for this you can pass this off into muck, but as you block straight draw with 7 in your hand little possibility to think he might be bluffing. So I don't blame the call too. As I said some hands you have to pay off. It's a pot size bet and these spots are to be acted with little understanding of board texture and what we hold in our hand.GSB3.gif?1370457845

Hand 1: yes check on the flop is fishy..i took close to 90secs to call I know I am beat I can only beat pockt 33, maybe AJ(he wouldn't chck 2 pair)  in his value range ...I don't beat AA/JJ I called anyway he showed AA 

Hand 2: that 7 made me to call , but after thinking about the hand again I should have folded..

5 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Good catch on turn and bad play from Jacks. You can easily hold A3 suited or many two pairs on small card board as you are calling from position. I like your turn raise though.GSB3.gif?1370457845

yes...by his aggression I thought he had AA,KK ... JJ no point in going all in on turn after I raise 

1 minute ago, telugu_bidda said:

Hand 1: yes check on the flop is fishy..i took close to 90secs to call I know I am beat I can only beat pockt 33, maybe AJ(he wouldn't chck 2 pair)  in his value range ...I don't beat AA/JJ I called anyway he showed AA 

Hand 2: that 7 made me to call , but after thinking about the hand again I should have folded..

Hand 1: Of course but you lost very very minimum in this hand as both flopped it and it's check check flop, it would have been disaster if he turned and you flopped set. Well played you should never fold river for small raise here. We know he can't have AJ AK AQ here anyway, But just to see his Aces throw 125 more. Can't do much. Well played even you lost.

Hand 2: I can understand, but betting onto Ace ante he is repping it or he wants you to have it. He played well this hand and no need to worry that you lost this hand anyway, just don't repeat and fall for some bets in future. GSB3.gif?1370457845

13 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

do u guys drink while playing?? I personally suggest not to booze while playing poker ..i see many players play stupid when drinking 

i never..but ala aadali ani korika undi...epdyna aadali ala oka sari

1 hour ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Any questions vesuko GSB3.gif?1370457845

assalu questions veyyalsina avasaram ledu bayaaa mee discussion aaa okka poker encyclopedia laga vundi.. avvi chadivi ardam cheysukotaniki chala time padutundi naku questions amme ravatledu....

1 minute ago, KakiJanaky said:

btw what is your way of playing JJ guys with amnd without position? I hate jacks for some reason.

i reraise and in flop if there is King or Ace i am done....less than king then i will continue

20 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

btw what is your way of playing JJ guys with amnd without position? I hate jacks for some reason.

Of course Jacks is a good hand which blocks lot of straights, but too many over cards to go crazy with. Better to play controlling pot instead of raising and busting pot. Standard raise call preflop and control pot after flop. If you hit set with Jacks with other over card many people will be on nuts draw to straight, so have to bet in a right way even after hitting set. GSB3.gif?1370457845

32 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

assalu questions veyyalsina avasaram ledu bayaaa mee discussion aaa okka poker encyclopedia laga vundi.. avvi chadivi ardam cheysukotaniki chala time padutundi naku questions amme ravatledu....

Troll chesthunava ani @hello987 doubt GSB3.gif?1370457845