All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

Lite bayaaa ee ooru and lolli enduku kani manchi hand gurinchi pettandi bayaaa...naku okka question BB lo manchi value vastundi anni call cheysi flop manchiga hit cheysi like 2 pair and turn meeda boat ayee river meeda nee full house counterfit aythey amme cheyyali.. ex: BB A6 Suited.. Action MP raises BB calls Flop JA6 rainbow BB check MP bets BB call Turn A BB check MP Bet BB raise MP all in BB call RIver Q.. MP tables AQ 

9 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Lite bayaaa ee ooru and lolli enduku kani manchi hand gurinchi pettandi bayaaa...naku okka question BB lo manchi value vastundi anni call cheysi flop manchiga hit cheysi like 2 pair and turn meeda boat ayee river meeda nee full house counterfit aythey amme cheyyali.. ex: BB A6 Suited.. Action MP raises BB calls Flop JA6 rainbow BB check MP bets BB call Turn A BB check MP Bet BB raise MP all in BB call RIver Q.. MP tables AQ 

Can't fold but ee boards lo opponent is coming along ante he can't raise A3 A4 A5 A10 on river, so only hand you can beat is AK, river pi nu bet esi aadu raise chesadante you'll be busted and that's your take to fold or call there. MP range should be atleast AJ or AQ as he opened pot or pocket Jacks or AK. So you can only beat Jacks and AK here in general and your range is AJ or Jacks in his mind when you are showing strength on turn. So he flats your bet on turn and raises on river i.e mostly Allin. You have to understand that he can't bluff here, so sometimes you have to fold  if you are deep. Minimum money ante can't go away. And yes I folded fullhouses many times, no shame in folding - sometimes you may be ahead but most times it will be counterfitted as this scenario if huge bet from opponent on river especially.GSB3.gif?1370457845

25 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

good example for similar scenario:

hand from previous experience: me on UTG. holding  Q10 diamond's, raise to 35, MP flat called, heads-up. Flop comes A98 diamonds. He bet 85, i called, turn comes 9, he checks, i bet 165, he calls, river is a brick, he checks, i bet 255, he raised to 670.  me??

18 hours ago, KakiJanaky said:

hand from previous experience: me on UTG. holding  Q10 diamond's, raise to 35, MP flat called, heads-up. Flop comes A98 diamonds. He bet 85, i called, turn comes 9, he checks, i bet 165, he calls, river is a brick, he checks, i bet 255, he raised to 670.  me??

I'm not happy making call but I can't fold for that price, but I expect him to show quad 9's atleast. GSB3.gif?1370457845

4 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

I'm not happy making call but I can't fold for that price, but I expect him to show quad 9's atleast. GSB3.gif?1370457845

He can have Nut Flush also kadha

21 minutes ago, hello987 said:

He can have Nut Flush also kadha

Yes there is a slight possibility that he could hold nut flush too but the action went the way He should hold almost nuts there Seeing the preflop flat and both flopping flushes is minimal and he is leading flop and checking turn n river here. I can see only couple hands Nut flush and Quads. But the action looks he got quads though. He might hold a blocker K diamond and might try to rep nut flush with raise too. But it's hard to do value raise here. @KakiJanaky need to resume the action. But I don't fold for that price anyway.

18 hours ago, KakiJanaky said:

I think this is a nice hand example to discuss about OOP play... UTG raise and MP for 35 can be any two cards A9 suited, 9 8  suited any pair like 8's or 9's or A's can slow play also never no.. If you are in OOP and hit flop hard with Second nuts how should play because turn and river can change your fate.. So, I think rather than trapping and looking for Value check raise show aggression until board pairs or another diamond falls then slow down or even be ready to fold.. @Nellore_peddareddi can you please shed some light on how to play OOP almost nuts hand. 

1 minute ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

I think this is a nice hand example to discuss about OOP play... UTG raise and MP for 35 can be any two cards A9 suited, 9 8  suited any pair like 8's or 9's or A's can slow play also never no.. If you are in OOP and hit flop hard with Second nuts how should play because turn and river can change your fate.. So, I think rather than trapping and looking for Value check raise show aggression until board pairs or another diamond falls then slow down or even be ready to fold.. @Nellore_peddareddi can you please shed some light on how to play OOP almost nuts hand. 

OOP ante endi saaru?

2 minutes ago, hello987 said:

OOP ante endi saaru?

heheheh peddareddi bayyaa inthaaka mundi elaney use cheysinadu andukey neenu ala pettanu OOP(Out of Position)

52 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

I might go flat in street 1 (Flop) here from out of position if I check flop. Reason is I only get jammed or the opponent folds with any of his KX with K diamond or any of sets or he flopping nuts. I would always take to turn with flopping monster and I don't want opponent folding any of his bluffs, turn lo I might raise if board doesn't show up diamond nor the board pairs. If there is a diamond on turn t's a action killer and I might lead and go for value or check call the bet. River it should be mostly check if board doesn't pair up or i check call bet. As the board pairs up on turn and I'm first to act here I always go for check as I checked flop too. There are chances MP bets and I flat. River mostly should go check check as me having a value hand and if the opponent have a monster he might bet a polarizing bet or just do a value bet. If I'm getting good odds to call the bet I always call, if it's so polarizing mostly we are busted(90 in 100 times) and I don't want to make a hero call here if I don't get odds. If my hand holds two diamonds I can't keep opponent on diamonds as well and i'm not even blocking any of the cards on board, so in most cases we should be beat. I'll let go this hand even I'm ahead due to polarizing bet. GSB3.gif?1370457845

20 hours ago, KakiJanaky said:

One question how can he check first on turn when you are utg? Is he in MP or BB? Little confusion GSB3.gif?1370457845

20 hours ago, KakiJanaky said:

I think how the action should have went on this hand is Flop UTG bet MP either call or raise.. if raise UTG shove and pray god.. if MP flat calls flop since UTG is out of position check the turn and call the bet and on river UTG check again MP minimum bet aythey call if MP shoves then lot come in to play like is it a bluff shove or value shove how tight or weak is MP player previous hand history of MP player after all this  then give him credit and fold but never hero call...amme antvau @Nellore_peddareddi bayyaaa is this rite approach or anything can be done better...

1 hour ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

I think how the action should have went on this hand is Flop UTG bet MP either call or raise.. if raise UTG shove and pray god.. if MP flat calls flop since UTG is out of position check the turn and call the bet and on river UTG check again MP minimum bet aythey call if MP shoves then lot come in to play like is it a bluff shove or value shove how tight or weak is MP player previous hand history of MP player after all this  then give him credit and fold but never hero call...amme antvau @Nellore_peddareddi bayyaaa is this rite approach or anything can be done better...

I never shove on flop if I get a raise, I always flat call here as I don't ever want a fold from opponent as he is never folding with sets in next streets too but I can fold in next streets if board gets ugly. A guy who bluffs never calls shove and if he holds any good hands we can get max values in next streets. Sucking out from no where isn't impossible in this hand. He had nothing on flop mean he is almost drawing thin with catching runner runner where I'm ok losing even if he does. And the rest what you said I'm ok  GSB3.gif?1370457845

38 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

I never shove on flop if I get a raise, I always flat call here as I don't ever want a fold from opponent as he is never folding with sets in next streets too but I can fold in next streets if board gets ugly. A guy who bluffs never calls shove and if he holds and good hands we can get max values in next streets. Sucking out from no where isn't impossible in this hand. He had nothing on flop mean he is almost drawing thin with catching runner runner where I'm ok losing even if he does. And the rest what you said I'm ok  GSB3.gif?1370457845

ok bayaa understood and makes sense.. @KakiJanaky bayyaa this is what we think can please tell now what happened did you call fold what did he have.. 

18 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

ok bayaa understood and makes sense.. @KakiJanaky bayyaa this is what we think can please tell now what happened did you call fold what did he have.. 

@KakiJanaky uncle ivala acting irakkumesthunadu work chesthunattu. GSB3.gif?1370457845