All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

5 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

I dont play only premium hands. I play more hands than the average player and try to play good post flop. And narrow down field with big hands and go heads up with premium hands. Premium hands don't play well in multiway pots unless we flop monster, so we have to control pots instead of playing it like bomb pots.While acting on hand take your time instead of just acting it quick, as we are not there for donation. I might get sucked sometimes but I never think I played bad the hand as I give enough time to act on it. I'm ok losing but I should know what I'm doing. I recommend that to you too and don't play tired (you end up losing 100%) GSB3.gif?1370457845

manaku Pocket aces unte UTG nunchi 1/2 lo $15 ki raise chesthe 5 callers vasthe ela? 

Just now, hello987 said:

manaku Pocket aces unte UTG nunchi 1/2 lo $15 ki raise chesthe 5 callers vasthe ela? 

Flop connected to many hands vasthe (like 679 rainbow)just check call flop and you can know where you are at in next streets. Most cases ilanti flops lo Aces and Kings would be almost drawing dead so post flop don't lose more. even you are ahead giving up is ok in these situations. Cbet would make sense with high card board (K or J or Q on flop) 339 2610 k93 q86 etc etc boards.GSB3.gif?1370457845

Just now, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Flop connected to many hands vasthe (like 679 rainbow)just check call flop and you can know where you are at in next streets. Most cases ilanti flops lo Aces and Kings would be almost drawing dead so post flop don't lose more. even you are ahead giving up is ok in these situations. Cbet would make sense with high card board (K or J or Q on flop) 339 2610 k93 q86 etc etc boards.GSB3.gif?1370457845

nee 3-bet range enti? 

1 minute ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

what if someone slow plays his hand by making set on the flop (holding 9's, 3's, 8's, 6's)? If you C bet, you losing a lot in this case? #justasking. I guess it depends on the opponent as well, we can't just play same with both tight and loose players? #justsaying

4 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

A8 Suited we raised from SB and one guy called.....flop comes 238 rainbow, what will you do on flop?

Just now, hello987 said:

nee 3-bet range enti? 

My 3 bets are mostly suited connectors and mostly do based on position. 3bets are always scary as players who open pot mostly hold a hand like AQ AK Jacks Queens  till 99 etc. 3bet always looks strong if the opening guy holds any of the specified hands. Flopping a top pair or flopping a set isn't easy. 99% people don't 4bet as you know. A guy who 3bets most time and play strong post flop makes money in long run than the guy who limp and plays. Board texture batti post flop do we need to cbet and continue next streets or not anedi alochinchi have to bet instead of thinking to grab pot GSB3.gif?1370457845

32 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Out of position lo unav and when opponent is betting you can't imagine he bets river too, you can't lead river if 2 off falls and expect him to call here. When we are holding a flush it's hard that opponent hold a flush too. If the river is another club and that's a action killer too. Lots of way you can lose max value just flating OOP. You can't fold for a big raise in case if river is brick and he hold full house if you flat on turn and have no info. Play strong turn on these boards.

Hand1: I'm expecting this here. I don't blame your call here. I only folded once till date my K high flush on flop. And any day I don't recommend a fold here. People gamble with one spade when flop is 3 spades and play scared holding two spades with two spades on flop. Only one suggestion is I try to take pot to turn with flopping when we can't improve our hand and opponent can improve in next streets. Turn card plays major role in poker in my opinion. So if I had your hand in general I would have lead flop with 60 bet and here opponent flats most times else raises and I flat flop, and can analyze next streets how to proceed.  However I like your play to force opponent jamming and winning huge pot too but next two streets is a sweat for you in most cases if he is drawing to nutsGSB3.gif?1370457845

Hand 2 I agree I should have lead the turn or check raised him 

Hand 1 :  .i think opponent gambled I wouldn't shove 1100 on a draw ...

5 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

what if someone slow plays his hand by making set on the flop (holding 9's, 3's, 8's, 6's)? If you C bet, you losing a lot in this case? #justasking. I guess it depends on the opponent as well, we can't just play same with both tight and loose players? #justsaying

I agree with this too. But cbets can be done on those boards for sure, and if someone flats go into pot control in next streets. When tight player flats you know what's his range is, and gambling with loose players is ok too, but I do believe gamblers have hands on these boards. If I don't feel comfortable playing my hand I can drop it in multiway action even if those are Aces. As you know how many times you can lose with Aces in multiway than winning with it. I gamble based on board texture and what i block and can I win or not and then consider who my opponent is. GSB3.gif?1370457845 

26 minutes ago, hello987 said:

game flow batti ...if u see 5-6 players calling 15$ raise in previous hands u shld bet more like 25$ 

3 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

Hand 2 I agree I should have lead the turn or check raised him 

Hand 1 :  .i think opponent gambled I wouldn't shove 1100 on a draw ...

Hand 1: As you are preflop opener, your range of hitting flush is low, and ofcourse he can draw to nuts and he can put you in tough spot if you hold a hand like Kings with K spade, but you have a real hand here with second nuts on flop, if he is ok to gamble you are putting your money in one of best spots and you should be ok with it. These suckouts can't be stopped. And ofcourse any good player might have flatted your raise though. He gambled and hit jackpot. That's it. No worries on losing this from your side GSB3.gif?1370457845

15 minutes ago, hello987 said:

A8 Suited we raised from SB and one guy called.....flop comes 238 rainbow, what will you do on flop?

There is no draw etc on this hand except A4 or 45 suited as the caller is a limper I believe and calls our raise. I cbet flop or check call flop here and he flats in most cases if we bet with any draws or small pairs or pairs till 9s and 10s and he raises with any >10s range. you can't get value three streets here so bet fold for raise or check call flop. I don't like playing big pot here GSB3.gif?1370457845

1 minute ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

There is no draw etc on this hand except A4 or 45 suited as the caller is a limper I believe and calls our raise. I cbet flop or check call flop here and he flats in most cases if we bet with any draws or small pairs or pairs till 9s and 10s and he raises with any >10s range. you can't get value three streets here so bet fold for raise or check call flop. I don't like playing big pot here GSB3.gif?1370457845

Do you ever Limp?

Just now, hello987 said:

Do you ever Limp?

I do limp most times when I get bored and want to gamble some hands. But I don't play huge pots with limping unless I really have a hand. GSB3.gif?1370457845

also, most frequent scenarios happens in the play. some one raises to 25, another one re raises to 105, 3 ppl calls, you are on SB to act, holding KJ, KQ, AQ, AJ off-suit. whats you move here? i usually folds all these hands in this scenario, even AK off-suit sometimes. 

1 minute ago, KakiJanaky said:

also, most frequent scenarios happens in the play. some one raises to 25, another one re raises to 105, 3 ppl calls, you are on SB to act, holding KJ, KQ, AQ, AJ suited. whats you move here? i usually folds all these hands in this scenario, even AK off-suit sometimes. 

KJ and KQ AJ don't play well after 3bets and from OOP you can easily fold. AQ suited can call or fold and AK I never fold. AK is always live against any cards except Aces. I play it. I 4bet fold for 5bet most times. As callers range of 105 is never AJ A10 hands mostly so A should be live.   GSB3.gif?1370457845