All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

5 minutes ago, Tadika said:

Recent ga start chesa 

Addicted 

But free ga chips tho aadukunta 25000 nunchi 2cr ki vachay chips

Online lo kakunda live lo epdanna aadava?

1 hour ago, hello987 said:

manaku Pocket aces unte UTG nunchi 1/2 lo $15 ki raise chesthe 5 callers vasthe ela? 

So far what I understood is its always about Position and Story your telling.. with 5 people calling pot is 75$ you should always continue to tell your story with 5 people in the hand if SB or BB bets you should always raise them to see where you are.. if they do not bet you lead the action with pot size or little over pot bet to see where you A's are on that flop and somebody calls your positions plays major role about betting or checking or folding on the turn.. Story is very important..

2 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

So far what I understood is its always about Position and Story your telling.. with 5 people calling pot is 75$ you should always continue to tell your story with 5 people in the hand if SB or BB bets you should always raise them to see where you are.. if they do not bet you lead the action with pot size or little over pot bet to see where you A's are on that flop and somebody calls your positions plays major role about betting or checking or folding on the turn.. Story is very important..

@Nellore_peddareddi bhayya ne ila vere ID tho vachi manalni VP chesthunnadu anipisthundi poker mida aa command chusthunte

2 minutes ago, hello987 said:

@Nellore_peddareddi bhayya ne ila vere ID tho vachi manalni VP chesthunnadu anipisthundi poker mida aa command chusthunte

naakyte antha command ledu chary garu, nannu involve cheyyakandi. nellore bayya ne manalni vp la ni chestunnademo ani naaku lite ga alarm moguthaandi.

8 minutes ago, hello987 said:

am so proud of my self bayaaa nannu nellore peddareddi bayya tho comparison antey you made my day... its been 77 pages that this discussion is going on and more analysis come from pedda reddi bayya kabbati my slang also might sound like that...I am just trying to give my analysis if i say something wrong i know you guys will correct me and as I said videos helping me a lot restroom poyeena kuda videos videos videos....

Just now, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

am so proud of my self bayaaa nannu nellore peddareddi bayya tho comparison antey you made my day... its been 77 pages that this discussion is going on and more analysis come from pedda reddi bayya kabbati my slang also might sound like that...I am just trying to give my analysis if i say something wrong i know you guys will correct me and as I said videos helping me a lot restroom poyeena kuda videos videos videos....

way to go buddy

22 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

1/3 anukuntunna bayyaaa ma friend okkadu velthadu Ameristar ki akkada 1/3 okkatey vundi or limit game

Ameristar? where at?