any atheists in this DB?

Demigod

2 minutes ago, Demigod said:

for a fact suryudu padamara dikkuna udayinchadu bro...suryudu aadane untadu...bhumi tiruguddi...evolution lo nature ki damage jaragadam sahajam but later it will be reversed...its a cycle..technology ni tidataru adi lekunda okka 1 hr undaleru..atheism ippudu unnadi kaadu so kangaru padaku idi edo kothaga vachindi ani

Suryudu udhayanchidam anedi usage la vaadaa nen andi adhe mari bhoomi ippudunna daaniki reverse axis lo thiruguthundaa technology leka mundu inthakante goppagane bathikaru oka Vela lekapoinaa evadu sachipodu atheism ni sankaracharyula varu eppudoo aayana vaadhanatho vodincharu

4 minutes ago, Demigod said:

so hope is sycological...that means its all in your mind...so be more open thinking..and nuvvu cheppina ICU example is related to emotions so when u r depressed u need support emotionally so some people imagine some form of emotional support and name it God anthe.. and invigilator leni exam ani cheppav kada if u look at history most of the wars and violence happened in the name of God..fighting for their religion.. 

usual ga human psychology entate we have an opinion and stand by it... vere vallu cheppedi wrong anipistadi.. nuvvu eppudu devuda ani anukunnadi leda... devudu unnadu ani nenu anatle....but we need god or some imaginary force where expect him to get us out of critical situations... yes as u said god is psychological... unnadu anukunte unattu ledu anukunte lenattu...

Ya exam hall example was wrong... sorry. 

16 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Hmm ethical kaadhu ani cheyadam ledha bongem kaadhu, show me a doctor or scientist in this world who can tell what causes autism and how to prevent it?  Simple thing you cannot create anything out of nothing avunaa kadha cheppu so ela vachindhi Big Bang 

bongu kadu bro..its true project immortal ani petti enough funding iste its not a hard thing...easy ga oka 10 to 15 years lo break through vastadi..so what about autism r u saying autism is related to god or something?..more over problem enti ante...problems chala unnai but solution research chesevallu takkuva unnaru so anduke its time taking... big bang gurinchi naaku teliyadu..no knowledge about it

God and religion is the way of life... which you can teach the important things of life to the next generation easily... Gali, neeru, food, money, fire which are very important for the survival of the mankind is given the utmost respect and god status.... farmerki nagali devudu... barber ki kattera (Scissors) devudu... Kummari ki matte devudu... Its a way of life...

12 minutes ago, aakathaai said:

Suryudu udhayanchidam anedi usage la vaadaa nen andi adhe mari bhoomi ippudunna daaniki reverse axis lo thiruguthundaa technology leka mundu inthakante goppagane bathikaru oka Vela lekapoinaa evadu sachipodu atheism ni sankaracharyula varu eppudoo aayana vaadhanatho vodincharu

ok in that case sankaracharulu garu winner..

Just now, Demigod said:

bongu kadu bro..its true project immortal ani petti enough funding iste its not a hard thing...easy ga oka 10 to 15 years lo break through vastadi..so what about autism r u saying autism is related to god or something?..more over problem enti ante...problems chala unnai but solution research chesevallu takkuva unnaru so anduke its time taking... big bang gurinchi naaku teliyadu..no knowledge about it

Ho devudu ledu antunnavu antey science gurinchi idea undhi anukunna my bad, posh and modern ga untundhi ani aethist type anukoledhu 

Just now, tom bhayya said:

Ho devudu ledu antunnavu antey science gurinchi idea undhi anukunna my bad, posh and modern ga untundhi ani aethist type anukoledhu 

science ante teliyani daninalla devudu anukovadam antha easy concept kaadu kada bro...its vast so mellaga nerchukuntunna na own pace lo...

naku devudi meeda pedda nammakam undedi kadu... but oka beautiful story chadiva okasari.. so appatinundi I keep an open mind (dont exactly believe) that god is there...

In a mother’s womb were two babies.  The first baby asked the other:  “Do you believe in life after delivery?”

The second baby replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery.  Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”

“Nonsense,” said the first. “There is no life after delivery.  What would that life be?”

“I don’t know, but there will be more light than here.  Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths.”

The doubting baby laughed. “This is absurd!  Walking is impossible.  And eat with our mouths?  Ridiculous.  The umbilical cord supplies nutrition.  Life after delivery is to be excluded.  The umbilical cord is too short.”

The second baby held his ground. “I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here.”

The first baby replied, “No one has ever come back from there.  Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery it is nothing but darkness and anxiety and it takes us nowhere.”

“Well, I don’t know,” said the twin, “but certainly we will see mother and she will take care of us.”

“Mother?” The first baby guffawed. “You believe in mother?  Where is she now?” 

The second baby calmly and patiently tried to explain. “She is all around us.  It is in her that we live. Without her there would not be this world.”

“Ha. I don’t see her, so it’s only logical that she doesn’t exist.”  

To which the other replied, “Sometimes when you’re in silence you can hear her, you can perceive her.  I believe there is a reality after delivery and we are here to prepare ourselves for that reality when it comes….”

So just keep an open mind that God is there rather than dismissing that idea...there is no harm in believing the idea of God. 

But don't believe in the nonsense people preach in the name of God...  

3 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

brother maranam ni jayinchaara manushulu? viswam big bang valla create ayyindhi antaaru asalu big bang ela jarigindhi what caused it and who created it? matham ni matha viswasaalani nammanu anu oppukunta but the creator almighty ledu antey mathram ninnu nuvvu mosam chesukunnattey 

inthaku mundu average age for death  chaala thakkuva gaa undedhi but  ippudu world wide increase aiyyindhi, thats because of better understanding of how human body works. it may take time but we can eventually beat death.  100 years back sun was consider as god, but now we have undeniable  proofs that it is just a star.   Evolution is a proven theory, big bang is a proven theory, these theories have taken a long time to be proven as man kind were not born with high intellect it took time for them to understand how nature works. Manam brathikunna time lo theliyaka povachu but our future generations might figure it out.  In LHC (large hydron collider) they are creating similar big bangs to study how it occurred.  Just because we dont understand something we cant attribute it to god. Image result for brahmi thinking gif

36 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Hmm ethical kaadhu ani cheyadam ledha bongem kaadhu, show me a doctor or scientist in this world who can tell what causes autism and how to prevent it?  Simple thing you cannot create anything out of nothing avunaa kadha cheppu so ela vachindhi Big Bang 

It's unfair to look down on scientists and doctors just because they can't prevent one condition. Humanity exists and prospers because of their inventions. Not because of the Vatican or someone else. Shall I start the list of diseases they are able to heal or create a remedy for?

Coming to longevity there are so many people who don't want to pursue that route because of ethical and other implications. This includes Elon Musk and many other individuals. Personally, I think we will be able to achieve this one day.

20 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

don't be so judgemental on people who don't live in your echo chamber.

46 minutes ago, Demigod said:

for a fact suryudu padamara dikkuna udayinchadu bro...suryudu aadane untadu...bhumi tiruguddi...evolution lo nature ki damage jaragadam sahajam but later it will be reversed...its a cycle..technology ni tidataru adi lekunda okka 1 hr undaleru..atheism ippudu unnadi kaadu so kangaru padaku idi edo kothaga vachindi ani

Lol. Good answer.

Devudu unna lekapoina secondary...but pichi janaalu upavasalu undatam,,,devudu edo chesthadu bad ani mokkulu mokkatam anedhi waste....nachakapoina bhayam tho poojalu cheyatam....