any atheists in this DB?

Demigod

10 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Adhey Big Bang is proven i too agree but what caused Big Bang? Big Bang happened just like that? How was it created out of nothing? Manishi thelusukuney lopu yugam antham avuthundhi and it will start back fresh 

So who created that God?  If God didn't need any creation, and God just exists, then I can argue that matter didn't need creation and it just existed and expanded and contracted, so on and so forth.

So matter is God, according to my argument. Which is not one single entity, but a beautiful amalgamation of everything that exists in the universe and probably beyond, and keeps changing constantly.

There's no need to acknowledge that God, because you are part of it. you are tiny sliver of the 'God' yourself. So is the dog you picked up in the street when you were 13, eager to adopt it.

48 minutes ago, timmy said:

dude sun star anukovadam enti star eee. if you dont know kaastha google chesthe neeke thelisindhi. yes  i accept that we need to study more about stars including sun they are many fascinating things to learn about stars sathya yugamlo 1 lakh yrs bathikaara daani proofs enti?? edho couple of books lo raasunte matram adhi nijam kaadhu daani ki supporting gaa facts choopinchagalava??

kodhigaa time unte choodu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC7yFDb1zOA

idi already chusa...funny ga cheptadu about the equation of nothing and something..

1 hour ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

God and religion is the way of life... which you can teach the important things of life to the next generation easily... Gali, neeru, food, money, fire which are very important for the survival of the mankind is given the utmost respect and god status.... farmerki nagali devudu... barber ki kattera (Scissors) devudu... Kummari ki matte devudu... Its a way of life...

Atheism is also a way of life. It may even be a better way of life. I've not met nicer, kinder, well rounded human beings than a bunch of queer teens, who have lived their entire life under the nasty, judgemental, comments from motherfcukers who believe in God.

If people need their 'God', so they can beat others who dont fall in line, then such a 'God' is detrimental to humanity itself.

sadly, removing 'God' from public life is not going to make humanity better. That's only reason to not go the whole hog in dissing believers, and also there are still some decent people who believe in God, and believe in live and let live.

11 minutes ago, Demigod said:

ppl what your take on some topics...so nuvvu undali

ee db ney undakudadhu ani chepthunna. nenu undaali antunnav.

I hope people get off this db, and be the nice, kind, and gentle people they probably are in their real lives. Here they are simply assholes. Its true of almost all in this db.

I'm not joking when I say that I hate this db. and its not because people pick on me. Not a single person in this db who has picked on me, can claim any sort of moral standing above and beyond what I post here. And what I post here is trash which can be easily picked apart. May be I should create another ID and show how it should be done, without resorting to meaningless snarks, or comments on my family.

I'm objectively stating that this db is sewage. It cannot be redeemed. Pls get off of this db.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Atheism is also a way of life. It may even be a better way of life. I've not met nicer, kinder, well rounded human beings than a bunch of queer teens, who have lived their entire life under the nasty, judgemental, comments from motherfcukers who believe in God.

If people need their 'God', so they can beat others who dont fall in line, then such a 'God' is detrimental to humanity itself.

sadly, removing 'God' from public life is not going to make humanity better. That's only reason to not go the whole hog in dissing believers, and also there are still some decent people who believe in God, and believe in live and let live.

Do you believe that 100% of atheists are good and kind people... I think atleast 80 crore people of India believe in some God...how many people are bad in them and how many of them indulge in antisocial activities...I think being an asshole is nothing to do with believing in god...

3 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Do you believe that 100% of atheists are good and kind people... I think atleast 80 crore people of India believe in some God...how many people are bad in them and how many of them indulge in antisocial activities...I think being an asshole is nothing to do with believing in god...

read what I wrote first, before you ask a question that has been answered already.

I said that queer kids were amazing and kind, inspite of the horrible way religious people treat them. I didn't say all atheists are nice. In fact, even in queer society, there are a few who do believe in god, but most don't.

Atheists who are capitalist, narcissist, racist, casteist, are obviously not nice. Atheism is not a single window ticket to higher morality. Atheist movement, offlate, has attracted all the wrong kind of people (the above groups). So no, atheists are not better. I didn't say they were.

21 minutes ago, uttermost said:

read what I wrote first, before you ask a question that has been answered already.

I said that queer kids were amazing and kind, inspite of the horrible way religious people treat them. I didn't say all atheists are nice. In fact, even in queer society, there are a few who do believe in god, but most don't.

Atheists who are capitalist, narcissist, racist, casteist, are obviously not nice. Atheism is not a single window ticket to higher morality. Atheist movement, offlate, has attracted all the wrong kind of people (the above groups). So no, atheists are not better. I didn't say they were.

IMO.. being nicer or an asshole is nothing to do with believing in god or not...