any atheists in this DB?

Demigod

5 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

IMO.. being nicer or an asshole is nothing to do with believing in god or not...

ante one liner lo u dont need god to be a good man..u r wise enough

4 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

IMO.. being nicer or an asshole is nothing to do with believing in god or not...

why are you asking the same thing again and again?

ofcourse, if one is not a nationalist, racist, casteist, or any other collectivist idiot who wants to dictate what other people should do, then he's awesome. His/Her belief in God is immaterial.

for eg. if one is an Atheist, and supports how Kashmiris are being treated by Indian army, then he's trash. simple. A brahmin priest who feeds people with food from his temple is a million times better than that atheist idiot who thinks Indian Army is great for suppressing poor civilians in Kashmir.

2 minutes ago, Demigod said:

ante one liner lo u dont need god to be a good man..u r wise enough

how are you so sure that without god people will be wise? I think this is a mistake atheists commit. People are people. With or without god.

In fact all modern morality comes from religion. Ofcourse not to say that morality cannot exist without religion, but current atheist morality has its origins in religious doctrines.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

how are you so sure that without god people will be wise? I think this is a mistake atheists commit. People are people. With or without god.

In fact all modern morality comes from religion. Ofcourse not to say that morality cannot exist without religion, but current atheist morality has its origins in religious doctrines.

being wise ki god ki no link bro... morality can exist with out religion with the help of philosophers..philosophers need not be religious..

31 minutes ago, Demigod said:

being wise ki god ki no link bro... morality can exist with out religion with the help of philosophers..philosophers need not be religious..

lol. Its funny how you are trying to flip the argument in a way that projects me as some guy who's arguing for the existence of god as the sole moral arbitrator.

I simply asked you if the absence of god will make people wiser - based on your own claim that people are wise enough on their own. If your claim was true, why did people even need God in the first place?

Philosophers existed, sure, but why didn't Atheist philosophy catch up to form a popular society, until now, with all the narcissism, hedonism, of the roman pre christian era, where a section of people had more than they can handle while others struggled to survive.

Atheism is not something that can be looked at a single angle of faith bro. Most atheists today (including I suspect yourself) wouldn't be atheists if the marketplace (women, wine, etc) was not overflowing with supply and they don't need religion to hold them back. right?

where's the morality in that?

I'm not saying that Atheism is immoral. I'm an Atheist, since forever. But certain forms of atheism are simply cancer to society. And atheism adopts every single horrible structure that was previously held by religion (nation state, race, capital). So in what way is Atheism really different?

perhaps sounds cooler. But I think Atheism as a cool thing was probably in the 70s, before we were born. Nowadays being an Atheist is just commonplace. Nothing special.

55 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

why hello boss?

Nuvvu andari banduvvuu laga ani posts loki ochi ne positive energy spread chestav ga anduke hello_boss 

33 minutes ago, Demigod said:

In short, people (most of them) are atheists now because they don't need God, or the immediate society surrounding them. Not because they have deep seated conviction about the existence/absence of God.

Pretty sure 99% of those atheists cannot name a single philosopher who influenced their atheist world view. That view flows mostly from being disconnected with other people, and the belief that we are untouchable.

when social equations change, people's relationship with god changes too.

38 minutes ago, Demigod said:

people around me are 99% atheist (barring family), but they are different kind of atheists. The kind that make sense are those that try to create spaces that are different from religious ones that exist.

Like I said earlier, if you are going to be a sexmonger/nationalist buffoon/racist prick, you could be all these things perfectly under religion itself. You didn't need to become atheist, other than as a fashion statement.

Unfortunately most atheists that do become atheists, engage in all the horrible things that religious people engage in. So all that 'enlightenment' about the existence of God is for nothing, because there's not a  new world that comes from it. Just the same old world, with new players who spout meaningless anti religious stuff.

15 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Nuvvu andari banduvvuu laga ani posts loki ochi ne positive energy spread chestav ga anduke hello_boss 

thittaku bro... nenu konchem philosophy and mahabharatam chaduvutha... dani effect emo...

1 hour ago, Heroin said:

Ninnevaru pogadetled

1 hour ago, Demigod said:

avuna..nene anukunnana babunuvvubetechah compliment ichadu ani..tumblr_mz8w7vdEXa1spvnemo1_250.gif

Hey heroin y middle middle coming ... ikkada mem memu compliments istuntee... u jealousy women ... ne Id heroin kadu Surpanaka pettuko