any atheists in this DB?

Demigod

8 minutes ago, timmy said:

inthaku mundu average age for death  chaala thakkuva gaa undedhi but  ippudu world wide increase aiyyindhi, thats because of better understanding of how human body works. it may take time but we can eventually beat death.  100 years back sun was consider as god, but now we have undeniable  proofs that it is just a star.   Evolution is a proven theory, big bang is a proven theory, these theories have taken a long time to be proven as man kind were not born with high intellect it took time for them to understand how nature works. Manam brathikunna time lo theliyaka povachu but our future generations might figure it out.  In LHC (large hydron collider) they are creating similar big bangs to study how it occurred.  Just because we dont understand something we cant attribute it to god. Image result for brahmi thinking gif

they are also studying black holes and dark matter under controlled environment..i hope there is gonna be a major break through in the aspect of space exploration with this where we can reach Alpha Centauri while we (our generation) is still alive...

5 minutes ago, Demigod said:

they are also studying black holes and dark matter under controlled environment..i hope there is gonna be a major break through in the aspect of space exploration with this where we can reach Alpha Centauri while we (our generation) is still alive...

I dont think thats going to happen in our life time. but i hope they can crack cure for cancer and some dangerous diseases Image result for brahmi thinking gif

22 minutes ago, timmy said:

inthaku mundu average age for death  chaala thakkuva gaa undedhi but  ippudu world wide increase aiyyindhi, thats because of better understanding of how human body works. it may take time but we can eventually beat death.  100 years back sun was consider as god, but now we have undeniable  proofs that it is just a star.   Evolution is a proven theory, big bang is a proven theory, these theories have taken a long time to be proven as man kind were not born with high intellect it took time for them to understand how nature works. Manam brathikunna time lo theliyaka povachu but our future generations might figure it out.  In LHC (large hydron collider) they are creating similar big bangs to study how it occurred.  Just because we dont understand something we cant attribute it to god. Image result for brahmi thinking gif

Haha annaai self luminous bodies are called stars in that case suryudi tejoo roopam choosi star anukodam sahajame suryudu gurinchi scientistski thelsindi chaala thakkuva age antunnav sathya yugamlo average 1 Lakh yrs thretha yugamlo 10k dwaparamlo 1k ippudu 100. Last 1 year 100 cross chesinollu enthamanduntaro cheppu

38 minutes ago, Demigod said:

bongu kadu bro..its true project immortal ani petti enough funding iste its not a hard thing...easy ga oka 10 to 15 years lo break through vastadi..so what about autism r u saying autism is related to god or something?..more over problem enti ante...problems chala unnai but solution research chesevallu takkuva unnaru so anduke its time taking... big bang gurinchi naaku teliyadu..no knowledge about it

this is optimism bordering on arrogance. Ofcourse tomb's logic is wrong, but the argument to his position is not declaring that everything in the world can be understood and exploited by humans. Human intelligence has its limits (for one, the size of human brain itself), and the universe is far too amazing for humans to crack. My research thesis in advanced maths is somewhat close to this topic. Its about the limits of complexity that can be computed.

There's no reason to believe in God as a separate entity. simple observable physical reality informed us that matter/energy can neither be created nor destroyed. So the matter that exists now (including you and me and the speck of dust) is God. This God has no agenda, no morality, doesn't discriminate. It simply exists. The existence of such a god means that there is no need to acknowledge its existence itself.

People who want their god live in their own constructed world. Its fine. But there are absolutely amazing people with similar or even greater moral standards who have completely rejected god. I hope people here (not you) hit up with some queer teens (gays, lesb, trans, all), and see how amazing their worldview is, inspite of the nasty way those that do believe in god, treat them.

Atheism is all fine, but if you end up worshipping science/tech/money, then you are no different from those god believers. There are no answers, and even if they are, they are extremely hard to obtain and will take decades to even graze the surface. That's what makes life worth living. If every problem can be solved by throwing money at it, there would be no problems in the world.

1 minute ago, timmy said:

I dont think thats going to happen in our life time. but i hope they can crack cure for cancer and some dangerous diseases Image result for brahmi thinking gif

w.r.t cancer they are making progress... na friend oka ammai medical physics stream lo research team lo undi university lo..they are working on cancer treatment and stuff...she is saying there should be cure in the next decade...and they are also working on chemotherapy to make it less painfull and more effective..coming to HIV the community are working on vaccine where they can eradicate it from the face of the world like polio (still in progress)  

Just now, uttermost said:

this is optimism bordering on arrogance. Ofcourse tomb's logic is wrong, but the argument to his position is not declaring that everything in the world can be understood and exploited by humans. Human intelligence has its limits (for one, the size of human brain itself), and the universe is far too amazing for humans to crack. My research thesis in advanced maths is somewhat close to this topic. Its about the limits of complexity that can be computed.

There's no reason to believe in God as a separate entity. simple observable physical reality informed us that matter/energy can neither be created nor destroyed. So the matter that exists now (including you and me and the speck of dust) is God. This God has no agenda, no morality, doesn't discriminate. It simply exists. The existence of such a god means that there is no need to acknowledge its existence itself.

People who want their god live in their own constructed world. Its fine. But there are absolutely amazing people with similar or even greater moral standards who have completely rejected god. I hope people here (not you) hit up with some queer teens (gays, lesb, trans, all), and see how amazing their worldview is, inspite of the nasty way those that do believe in god, treat them.

Atheism is all fine, but if you end up worshipping science/tech/money, then you are no different from those god believers. There are no answers, and even if they are, they are extremely hard to obtain and will take decades to even graze the surface. That's what makes life worth living. If every problem can be solved by throwing money at it, there would be no problems in the world.

vachava..ekkadiki poinav inni days...intha jarugutunte DB lo..

2 minutes ago, aakathaai said:

Haha annaai self luminous bodies are called stars in that case suryudi tejoo roopam choosi star anukodam sahajame suryudu gurinchi scientistski thelsindi chaala thakkuva age antunnav sathya yugamlo average 1 Lakh yrs thretha yugamlo 10k dwaparamlo 1k ippudu 100. Last 1 year 100 cross chesinollu enthamanduntaro cheppu

dude sun star anukovadam enti star eee. if you dont know kaastha google chesthe neeke thelisindhi. yes  i accept that we need to study more about stars including sun they are many fascinating things to learn about stars sathya yugamlo 1 lakh yrs bathikaara daani proofs enti?? edho couple of books lo raasunte matram adhi nijam kaadhu daani ki supporting gaa facts choopinchagalava??

kodhigaa time unte choodu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC7yFDb1zOA

There's no 'supreme' power. People may want to project their energy on one single entity (beyond regular religions), but that doesn't mean that that supreme power exists. Its simply people's hope that it does. sadly it doesn't. or at the least there's no proof that it exists.

For eg. there's an idiot called Aakathai in this db. I'm pretty sure he's a believer, and has among the worst morals in this db (he supports manu's caste system) quite an achievement, because this db guys don't really care about things like morals and ethics and are mostly shameless assholes. but this guy is a bigger asshole among them. So what is the point of believing in a god, when you act like this aakathai idiot (or for that matter most people in this db)?

God is just another excuse for people to be nasty to each other, along with millions of excuses. Taking away god from our lives is not going to help, neither will clinging on to god. To each his own.

I, personally, am a non-believer. but I fcuking hate atheists who are capitalist, casteist, racist fcuks, much more than a kind brahmin priest who feeds hungry mouths with food from his temple.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, uttermost said:

There's no 'supreme' power. People may want to project their energy on one single entity (beyond regular religions), but that doesn't mean that that supreme power exists. Its simply people's hope that it does. sadly it doesn't. or at the least there's no proof that it exists.

For eg. there's an idiot called Aakathai in this db. I'm pretty sure he's a believer, and has among the worst morals in this db (he supports manu's caste system) quite an achievement, because this db guys don't really care about things like morals and ethics and are mostly shameless assholes. but this guy is a bigger asshole among them. So what is the point of believing in a god, when you act like this aakathai idiot (or for that matter most people in this db)?

God is just another excuse for people to be nasty to each other, along with millions of excuses. Taking away god from our lives is not going to help, neither will clinging on to god. To each his own.

I, personally, am a non-believer. but I fcuking hate atheists who are capitalist, casteist, racist fcuks, much more than a kind brahmin priest who feeds hungry mouths with food from his temple.

Well said bro.

56 minutes ago, timmy said:

Adhey Big Bang is proven i too agree but what caused Big Bang? Big Bang happened just like that? How was it created out of nothing? Manishi thelusukuney lopu yugam antham avuthundhi and it will start back fresh 

30 minutes ago, uttermost said:

this is optimism boring on arrogance. Ofcourse tomb's logic is wrong, but the argument to his position is not declaring that everything in the world can be understood and exploited by humans. Human intelligence has its limits (for one, the size of human brain itself), and the universe is far too amazing for humans to crack. My research thesis in advanced maths is somewhat close to this topic. Its about the limits of complexity that can be computed.

Hi lazy_*hiDe

whether God exists or not, is a pointless discussion anyway. Even if God exists, God has decided not to intervene in what he has created. So there's no upside really to believing in God.

I want God to exist so I can show God the middle finger. I really don't respect God, forget believin in God. God has to take me out on atleast a dozen dates to convince me that this was the best possible model God could create.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

whether God exists or not, is a pointless discussion anyway. Even if God exists, God has decided not to intervene in what he has created. So there's no upside really to believing in God.

I want God to exist so I can show God the middle finger. I really don't respect God, forget believin in God. God has to take me out on atleast a dozen dates to convince me that this was the best possible model God could create.

igf5v5.gif