3 kids , single income in US ....work out avvuddaa?

lapakilotupaki

13 hours ago, lapakilotupaki said:

3 kids , single income in US ....work out avvuddaa? staying in US pros and cons?

Nee personal life pakkodiki etla telusthadi man... you should know ,... how can you make a decision based on someones opinions..

NTR 15 mandi pillalni kani single income tho nettukuraaleda... 

maa cousin gadu okka kid tho iddaru wife & husband day n night teerika lekunda Doctors ga pani chestu kuda saripothalev ani edusthalera...

so we cannot answer this hypothetical question ani

@tacobell fan @kiraak_poradu @samaja_varagamana @TOM_BHAYYA @Spartan @k2s tweet chesaru.. @Luke retweet chesadu

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• lapakilotupaki

• whatsapp

• Quickgun_murugan

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Nee personal life pakkodiki etla telusthadi man... you should know ,... how can you make a decision based on someones opinions..

NTR 15 mandi pillalni kani single income tho nettukuraaleda... 

maa cousin gadu okka kid tho iddaru wife & husband day n night teerika lekunda Doctors ga pani chestu kuda saripothalev ani edusthalera...

so we cannot answer this hypothetical question ani

@tacobell fan @kiraak_poradu @samaja_varagamana @TOM_BHAYYA @Spartan @k2s tweet chesaru.. @Luke retweet chesadu

obviously this question doesn't belong in this db. but the TS seems among the nicer ones in this db.

so stop being the meanie, and first congratulate him on his twins. *(*(*

Just now, uttermost said:

obviously this question doesn't belong in this db. but the TS seems among the nicer ones in this db.

so stop being the meanie, and first congratulate him on his twins. *(*(*

sorry.. I didint read his story.. moreover I am not mean.. I put it straight without sugar coating... all I thought was he has 3 kids and he wants DBians opinions on how to survive with the family... 

whatever still it depends on individual and his priorities no..

*7*^

15 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Hindus have a very very thin skin. lol.

I'm betting the guy who lost his cool is an uppercaste Hindu.

any takers?:#<

asshole first read and understand what i said properly. I didn't say Hindus should suffer in recession. I said people. Not Hindu.

Get your head out of the arse (i.e. Hindu society's arse - Hindutva). haha..

Don't make this thread Hindu bashing BJP bashing thread. Ippudu others will come and spam this thread. Let it be on topic. Papam TS ki good advices vasthunnayi

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Don't make this thread Hindu bashing BJP bashing thread. Ippudu others will come and spam this thread. Let it be on topic. Papam TS ki good advices vasthunnayi

ok.

5 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

sorry.. I didint read his story.. moreover I am not mean.. I put it straight without sugar coating... all I thought was he has 3 kids and he wants DBians opinions on how to survive with the family... 

whatever still it depends on individual and his priorities no..

*7*^

I still didn't see a  congrats to TS.

mean boi *(*(*

• Haha 1

dear TP, 

First send 1 kid to India, and take care 2 kids.  

Once kids reaches 6 months, send them back to India, being in contract you dont save enough if you have big house and huge insurance, This all applies if you going back in next 5 years. if you want to stay forever thats a diff story. 

Spanish vallu wife husband job chestharu ikade sastharu and they dont even pay credit card bills, manam ala kadu dont compare with them. Pillalaki citzenship isthunavu ade pedda award vallaki, within 5 years if you got full time then you can call them back not on contract jobs, you cant even move houses so easily. 

nee istam ra babu.... anni kastalu db lo unnollake vasthunnay 

3 aiyna 5 aiyna depends up on how you manage your lifestyle.... meeru kavali ane plan chesi untaru kada....  nvu financial stable ga lekunda aa decision tisukunnav ante you have to think again......

6 months kastapadi edina manchi pay and WFH ekkuva iche job techuko..... mee wife ki help avuthadi..... ikkada em karchu untadi entha mandi unna almost same expenses.....

rice oka cup ekkuva pettali anthe :) just kidding .... india lo aithe sch00l fee vachipothadi

56 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I still didn't see a  congrats to TS.

mean boi *(*(*

LOL.. Congrats enduku bro.. its a natural process... and any living creature that is capable of reproducing can do it... I am not being mean.. Actually congratulating is mean.. that means he has achieved something that he couldn't have done naturally but with extra efforts..

so dont congratulate.. for kids and getting married kinda sh!t.. congratulate if he has achieved something that is not possible to most of the people...

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

LOL.. Congrats enduku bro.. its a natural process... and any living creature that can capable of reproducing can do it... I am not being mean.. Actually congratulating is mean.. that means he has achieved something that he couldn't have done naturally but with extra efforts..

so dont congratulate.. for kids and getting married kinda sh!t.. congratulate if he has achieved something that is not possible to most of the people...

You are being mean man

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

LOL.. Congrats enduku bro.. its a natural process... and any living creature that can capable of reproducing can do it... I am not being mean.. Actually congratulating is mean.. that means he has achieved something that he couldn't have done naturally but with extra efforts..

RGV @3$% inspired aa...

7 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Meesam unna nesthama neeku rosham ekkuva kani manasu makkuva 

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

congrats is for the happiness the kids can bring into your life. everybody congratulated me when I had kids. I felt good.

I feel good everyday giving muddu to my kids, even though the oldest one has put a ceiling on how many kisses are allowed, and none in front of her friends. and she's just 7. hehe...

8 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Its also natural for 'living' creatures to feel happy for their comrades. Living beings can be awesome, even without trying. I think humans with a brain can do a little better.

you are not congratulating for someone's achievement, but you are sharing their happiness :)

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

congrats is for the happiness the kids can bring into your life. everybody congratulated me when I had kids. I felt good.

I feel good everyday giving muddu to my kids, even though the oldest one has put a ceiling on how many kisses are allowed, and none in front of her friends. and she's just 7. hehe...

Haha awesome :) how many kids do you have ?