south India separate aipothey bagundu

nuzvid_mamidikaya

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Actually North east is faring much better than rest of India...

Education is at much better levels, government facilities are maintained at much better levels than rest of India, better farming market and local consumption aids the local production, loans recovery rate is at very healthy levels..

yeah. north east too. not all of north east.. but pockets of northeast like Tripura (which now elected BJP.. yuck), mizoram, meghalaya, parts of Assam..

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

local governance antha okay.. mundhu basic services raani. that can only come from the state level.

100% education, awareness ochinaaka, then we can go local.

kerala is the only state that can claim success in India. they can go local now.

ippudu mana state lo govt schools lo education free ee kada uncle. and most of the govt schools are under panchayithi level. so vaallaki funds provide ichi powers iste, definitely we can expect good results. 

Just now, Spartan said:

@3$% mari passport chimpeyala..

evening intiki vellagane first chimpeyi passport, taravata chusukundamu @3$%

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

See, the development is now out of hands of the government. which ever government is here, growth will have its own way.

We have severe local demand now and government has very little do do, perhaps a successful government will only aid the growrth maybe by 1% and even if we have dummy government, the growth will still continue at healthy 7% levels for another 30 years.

growth is not important. because the cash is still in dumbfcuk's (3rd rate businessmen) hands. trickle down will be very very less.. unless state govt takes the initiative to spend more on providing citizen services.

govt is the biggest difference between north and south. people are more or less the same. north may be a couple of decades behind.

Just now, solman said:

evening intiki vellagane first chimpeyi passport, taravata chusukundamu @3$%

mari 1950 rule ante..nuvvu kuda list lo undav ga..  ayithe.gif

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

separate state anedhi oka normal basic discussion for many years.

north will invade the south antey.. its bullshit.

casualties will be from either side.

there are military bases in the south too. and naval bases too.

Oldest regiment in the Indian Army is Madras Regiment. 

Chaala mandiki teliyadu adi kooda, edo motham Indian defense forces lo andaru Northie galle unnaru anukuntaru, that's the average intelligence level of this DB. 

1 minute ago, SonaParv_522 said:

ippudu mana state lo govt schools lo education free ee kada uncle. and most of the govt schools are under panchayithi level. so vaallaki funds provide ichi powers iste, definitely we can expect good results. 

you see, one can have an idea of decentralization, and I'm a great believer in that. but the reality of govts is, sometimes local bodies misuse this power.

DMK and AIADMK in TN had contrasting governance styles. and both were effective - compared to median in India, I mean.

you can't just believe that one particular way will work universally anna, anthey.

does any one know the role of south indians during independence fight, bcz I here all the names from North India. I just heard few names for ex, Alluri Sitharamaraju.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

you see, one can have an idea of decentralization, and I'm a great believer in that. but the reality of govts is, sometimes local bodies misuse this power.

DMK and AIADMK in TN had contrasting governance styles. and both were effective - compared to median in India, I mean.

you can't just believe that one particular way will work universally anna, anthey.

misuse the power aa, lol.

ippudu state govt lo jarigedi endi?

atleast power de-centralize ayinappudu power mis use cheste, visibility ekkuva untundi.question chesevaallu kuda ekkuva untaru......alaa kaadu ani power antha okari chethilo pedithe ela untundo ippudu practical ga chustunnam kada. 

the more people leave Hindutva... and divorce the state from religion, the better india's chances at becoming better.

splitting India will serve absolutely no one.

as an anarchist, I wish there to be no country. and I hate India. but breaking India will not make south Indian's lives better.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ganges ni Narmada and Godavari lo interlink cheyakapothey south india motham dukan bandh ayitadi

ganga unnadi UP lo... godavari unnadu maharastra ts and ap lo.. aa rendu etla link chestharu.... i see atleast 1500kms gap in between them... idi nijam ga unna proposal aa leka idi kooda biryani lo aalu gaddalu, turo lo car lu renti ki ichudu and dongathanam ga pakkodi insurance lu claim cheyyadam lanti nee concept aa

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

ganga unnadi UP lo... godavari unnadu maharastra ts and ap lo.. aa rendu etla link chestharu.... i see atleast 1500kms gap in between them... idi nijam ga unna proposal aa leka idi kooda biryani lo aalu gaddalu, turo lo car lu renti ki ichudu and dongathanam ga pakkodi insurance lu claim cheyyadam lanti nee concept aa

%$#$ Story behind this vuu