Renu Desai 2nd marriage anta kada

Android_Halwa

22 hours ago, RaaoSaab said:

akira may be lucky to witness two marriages of his mother

Seriously you are sick bro... please consult a doctor (Psychiatrist)... what you are experiencing is a psychotic behaviour... pleasure from pain of others...

valla amma babu different scenarios tho different marriages chesukunte.... kid emchestaru... 

22 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

calling PK fans....deeni venaka Bodi and Shoe batch vundemo kada...

bodi and shoe batch president vi nuvve kada...neku telida *n$

8 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Seriously you are sick bro... please consult a doctor (Psychiatrist)... what you are experiencing is a psychotic behaviour... pleasure from pain of others...

valla amma babu different scenarios tho different marriages chesukunte.... kid emchestaru... 

can you please refer me to same Psychiatrist u are seeing bro?

1 minute ago, RaaoSaab said:

ok I m sorry ... I was a bit harsh... but you were wrong... you should have some empathy... 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RaaoSaab said:

just for fun :D you agreed you have some kind of problem with that statetement... fun kosam plzz gussa kaku malla...

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

ok I m sorry ... I was a bit harsh... but you were wrong... you should have some empathy... 

I did not say anything wrong about the kid....what pleasure I get if he gets pain? these kids are blessed...soon or later he is going to enjoy stardom without much effort...people like you and me will continue to talk about him and may be his kids too

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, vendettaa said:

once divorce avte tedaga chusetollu unnaru ,aa situation ni advantage tiskovalankune vallu unnaru ,alantivallaki renu desai marriage pedda matter ante second marriage for girl is big thing

i myself faced such idiots who tried to brain wash my mind in such a way that I have to sleep with them 

nenokate ankunna am in late 20's and chaduvkunna n working  n have good family enduku ilanti cheap vi encourage cheydam ani alantivalni avoid chesa

good nice !