Argentina

Renault

Argentina had an element of luck as well, Nigeria missed so many close goals esp towards the end. Had Nigeria scored a goal at that juncture Argentina wouldn't have been able to make a come back. 

Body Of Argentina Fan Who Left Suicide Note At Home Found In Kerala River

Kerala:  An ardent fan of the Argentina football team and its captain Lionel Messi, Dinu Alex, allegedly committed suicide after the team's poor performance in the World Cup, Kerala police said. The body of the 30-year-old was found in a river on Sunday.

Dinu Alex was missing since June 21, when he left his home in Arumanoor. He reportedly left a note in his room, saying he did not want to live anymore as he was upset over Argentina's 0-3 loss against Croatia in the World Cup. His family filed a missing person's complaint following which the police along with fire brigade personnel launched a search.

In the suicide note, Dinu Alex wrote "Nothing is left for me to see in this world. I am leaving. Nobody is responsible for my death," said the police. In one of his books he had reportedly scribbled "Messi, my life is for you, waiting to see you lift the Cup," and in yet another book Alex wrote, "My team is starting its journey, carrying my life."

Two days later, his body was found about 10 km from his village, near Illickal Bridge, in Meenachil River.

The body of 30-year-old Dinu Alex was found in a river on Sunday.

Alex's father told the police that his son was a great fan of Lionel Messi. His family last saw him watching the match between Argentina and Croatia said the police.

Argentina is at the bottom of the Group D, with just one point from their two games in the World Cup in Russia.

Dinu Alex was a chemistry graduate and was working as an accountant with a private firm.

Recently, a football crazy fan from the state cycled all the way to Russia to watch the tournament and realise his dream of meeting Argentina's living legend Lionel Messi.

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@chittimallu2 ippudu happy na, this isn't the last game for Messi in Argentine colors yet. 

haha naku special affinity towards argentina em ledu bhayya... I dont even care to be honest about the national teams anymore.. but would be happy to see leo win the WC .. 

3 minutes ago, WHAT said:

Kerala:  An ardent fan of the Argentina football team and its captain Lionel Messi, Dinu Alex, allegedly committed suicide after the team's poor performance in the World Cup, Kerala police said. The body of the 30-year-old was found in a river on Sunday.

Dinu Alex was missing since June 21, when he left his home in Arumanoor. He reportedly left a note in his room, saying he did not want to live anymore as he was upset over Argentina's 0-3 loss against Croatia in the World Cup. His family filed a missing person's complaint following which the police along with fire brigade personnel launched a search.

In the suicide note, Dinu Alex wrote "Nothing is left for me to see in this world. I am leaving. Nobody is responsible for my death," said the police. In one of his books he had reportedly scribbled "Messi, my life is for you, waiting to see you lift the Cup," and in yet another book Alex wrote, "My team is starting its journey, carrying my life."

Two days later, his body was found about 10 km from his village, near Illickal Bridge, in Meenachil River.

The body of 30-year-old Dinu Alex was found in a river on Sunday.

Alex's father told the police that his son was a great fan of Lionel Messi. His family last saw him watching the match between Argentina and Croatia said the police.

Argentina is at the bottom of the Group D, with just one point from their two games in the World Cup in Russia.

Dinu Alex was a chemistry graduate and was working as an accountant with a private firm.

Recently, a football crazy fan from the state cycled all the way to Russia to watch the tournament and realise his dream of meeting Argentina's living legend Lionel Messi.

:3D_Smiles:

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

haha naku special affinity towards argentina em ledu bhayya... I dont even care to be honest about the national teams anymore.. but would be happy to see leo win the WC .. 

*=:

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

*=:

One team I was impressed by the most in this world cup would be croatia... also national teams are hard to predict because despite the big names they dont play together as often and a group of 11 top individuals can easily be beaten by a superior unit containing 11 good players

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

One team I was impressed by the most in this world cup would be croatia... also national teams are hard to predict because despite the big names they dont play together as often and a group of 11 top individuals can easily be beaten by a superior unit containing 11 good players

Right that's what I see being the big difference in football from other sports esp ones we grew up watching in India like cricket. since there is so much more club football it's only natural for players to play better as a team when they play for their respective clubs instead of their national teams. Croatia has been impressive, but so has been Mexico. 

I think i am gonna watch out for Mexico and hope they will have a good run. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Right that's what I see being the big difference in football from other sports esp ones we grew up watching in India like cricket. since there is so much more club football it's only natural for players to play better as a team when they play for their respective clubs instead of their national teams. Croatia has been impressive, but so has been Mexico. 

I think i am gonna watch out for Mexico and hope they will have a good run. 

yeah mexico kooda... no one expected them  to play like that... naku chala mandhi mexican friends unnaru and I play footy with them here... they were all cussing at osorio, their manager, before the start of the world cup. Obviously I dont follow enough mexican football to form an opinion about how they play or how their manager sets them up but based on the amount of shite he was getting by their country folks, I assumed they would do very bad. But they and Osorio surprised everyone so far... The match they played against Germany (actually first half) was one of the best I ever watched, total hard rock football without any non sense,,,;... they were so drained within those 45 minutes that they were just strolling around in the second half ... amazing football