Argentina

Renault

4 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

yeah mexico kooda... no one expected them  to play like that... naku chala mandhi mexican friends unnaru and I play footy with them here... they were all cussing at osorio, their manager, before the start of the world cup. Obviously I dont follow enough mexican football to form an opinion about how they play or how their manager sets them up but based on the amount of shite he was getting by their country folks, I assumed they would do very bad. But they and Osorio surprised everyone so far... The match they played against Germany (actually first half) was one of the best I ever watched, total hard rock football without any non sense,,,;... they were so drained within those 45 minutes that they were just strolling around in the second half ... amazing football 

‘14 world-cup lo Mexico vs Netherlands apudu kuda super aadatharu mexico vallu ;) last lo Robben OA valla penalty kotti futch gattekkesaru 

49 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

‘14 world-cup lo Mexico vs Netherlands apudu kuda super aadatharu mexico vallu ;) last lo Robben OA valla penalty kotti futch gattekkesaru 

I miss watching Arjen Robben man

52 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I miss watching Arjen Robben man

Few seasons back chelsea ki represent chesetapudu he was considered to be their lucky charm ;)