Oka Mesthri dagara panichese dosth kastalu

whatsapp

16 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

mee frnd life motham neeeku baaane telsu ga.. inkememi telsu... bum bum

are bhai imagine your close friend, tell me do you look his wife like that? 

ivani argument lo discussion lo vadu penu paper tesukoni explain chesthe kani ardam kala!! he is advising sinle income in USA never make your life in USA antadu.

If you want to marry, marry a working women 90% life set ayipodhi or get marry to super rich but dont expect she will care your parents ani.  

35 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Papam vadiki 2 kids koda senior to me in college and good friend.

Getting hand 50$ after mesthri eating 15$ . 

Yearly 100k.

Tax = 30k fut,

Family 2 kids. So mesthri insurance = 1500 = yearly 18000$.

So remaining 52000$. 

House rent   = 1600( 2 bedroom manditory in  certain places with 2 kids ) + 150 electricity  = 1750 * 12 = 21000.

So remaning 31000$ = CAR = 500$ EMI + 150 Insurance  = approx 8K = so remaining 23000$.

House expenditure = 1000$ min everymonth ( Grocerries 100$ everyweek + bla bla 500$) = 12k must = 11000$ remaning. 

if no sudden exp he can save 10k$ every year, but any project gap or movement he looses 5k every year. 

and USCIS 5k samarpayami.....Feeling what is this life man ani....Neyama jeevitham pelli/family ante inni kastala !! @~`

Pillalki sick ani remote ante leave tesukomantaru anta !! malli ado booka!! pillala school admission apudu paretns compulsory anta malli ado bokka.

Final word from him: Consulting kante kukka bathuku better ani.

Lauda em kadha 30000 tax evadu kadtundu babu 2 kids plus wife 3 dependents ante his allowances will be 4 or 5 hardly 12000 kadtadu tax. But why he is living with single income plus 2 kids not worth to live in comerica tell your friend to go back to India if you are really a good friend 

32 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Yearly 100k.

Tax = 30k fut,

So remaining 52000$. 

House rent   = 1600( 2 bedroom manditory in  certain places with 2 kids ) + 150 electricity  = 1750 * 12 = 21000.

So remaning 31000$ = CAR = 500$ EMI + 150 Insurance  = approx 8K = so remaining 23000$.

House expenditure = 1000$ min everymonth ( Grocerries 100$ everyweek + bla bla 500$) = 12k must = 11000$ remaning. 

if no sudden exp he can save 10k$ every year, but any project gap or movement he looses 5k every year. 

and USCIS 5k samarpayami.....Feeling what is this life man ani....Neyama jeevitham pelli/family ante inni kastala !! @~`

Pillalki sick ani remote ante leave tesukomantaru anta !! malli ado booka!! pillala school admission apudu paretns compulsory anta malli ado bokka.

100% true with all those calculations..everyone goes through these in consulting life

if one keeps updating and improves the billing, things will fall in place.. life is not always problems but opportunities as well

one should be self motivated, patient and keep trying without losing hope

everyone should read enough of some good books that increase motivation, there is no point in talking and thinking negative

some example of classics that can change ones life

1. Power of Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy

2. Power of Positive Thinking Norman Vincent Peale

I know that everyone wants quick fixes these days, "poverty is a state of mind" not as per Rahul gandhi.. but psychologically

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Consulting problem kadu idi.. Your friend is not making enough.. He has a family on a single income. He is almost making 100K. FT lo 100k kante too much ekkuva emi radu depending on the place.. FT may be 120? So inko 20k perugutundi ante.. 

Options:

Wife can try to work to balance the savings part

Try to become an expert in a good technology and try for a project with good billing. I know a guy who became an AWS architect by taking all the certifications and preparing for an year. Now billing 104 per hour with a client in Chicago.. He is making the money of two salaries..

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

Consulting problem kadu idi.. Your friend is not making enough.. He has a family on a single income. He is almost making 100K. FT lo 100k kante too much ekkuva emi radu depending on the place.. FT may be 120? So inko 20k perugutundi ante.. 

health insu tagutadhi

paid holidays

benefits

bonus

stocks

1 minute ago, solman said:

health insu tagutadhi

paid holidays

benefits

bonus

stocks

Bongem kadu.. I am in FT. Even in FT for a family of 4 biweekly you have to pay around 400 for health insurance which is equal to around 900 per month.. Not everyone gets stocks.. Bonus depends on the year.. Last year after taxes 4k vachindi bonus..  

Even I used to think that FT is the solution to all but after I moved to FT I realized may be I will save 10% more but that's about it. Consulting or FT you have to progress in your career, that's the solution. FT lo growth kashtam. Consulting lo at least you have the option to learn some good tech and go for better billing. I am working on AWS certifications and next year planning to convert to consulting again..

Bongem kadu.. I am in FT. Even in FT for a family of 4 biweekly you have to pay around 400 for health insurance which is equal to around 900 per month.. Not everyone gets stocks.. Bonus depends on the year.. Last year after taxes 4k vachindi bonus..  

anduke manchi company lo join avvali

53 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Yearly 100k.

Tax = 30k fut,

So remaining 52000$. 

I don't think Contracting is not the problem at all. FT or contracting both make equal amount by end of the year. In consulting companies employer pay the lca amount and remaining is tax free in this case 100k in consulting is equal to 135K in FT. At one place you will loose money and other place is you gain money and that is the logic.

Your friend problem is the same problem to every IT person in US. 2 Kids antunav I think he will save less unless both wife and husband work.

In this country I see only Desi couples live in different states for jobs and they feel it is a good relation dump assholes.

Just now, VijayDevarakonda said:

I don't think Contracting is not the problem at all. FT or contracting both make equal amount by end of the year. In consulting companies employer pay the lca amount and remaining is tax free in this case 100k in consulting is equal to 135K in FT. At one place you will loose money and other place is you gain money and that is the logic.

Your friend problem is the same problem to every IT person in US. 2 Kids antunav I think he will save less unless both wife and husband work.

In this country I see only Desi couples live in different states for jobs and they feel it is a good relation dump assholes.

+1 he is making the problem about contracting when in reality he is not making enough money for a family of 4 to live comfortably and still have savings..

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Nenu manchi company lo lenani enduku anukuntunnav tammi..

FT lo 900 per month insu kadutuavu kada anduke aa doubt vachindhi

3 minutes ago, solman said:

anduke manchi company lo join avvali

manchi company chedda companies kuda vuntaya solmon and it all depends on manager and team. Lack of knowledge is your problem

1 hour ago, whatsapp said:

Yearly 100k.

Tax = 30k fut,

So remaining 52000$. 

Same boat

i don't how people saving 

money management is a skill 

not everyone will have it 

Just now, solman said:

FT lo 900 per month insu kadutuavu kada anduke aa doubt vachindhi

ask anybody in FT with a family of 4.. They will be in similar range give or take 100-200..

ask anybody in FT with a family of 4.. They will be in similar range give or take 100-200..

naku telsina FT friends lo max kattedhi 500 for family of 4