Oka Mesthri dagara panichese dosth kastalu

whatsapp

1 minute ago, solman said:

naku telsina FT friends lo max kattedhi 500 for family of 4

Depends on what plan they are enrolled in. Med Plus Dental Plus Vision for a family of 4 will definitely cost more than 500 in any company..

2 minutes ago, nightcrawler said:

Same boat

i don't how people saving 

money management is a skill 

not everyone will have it 

3 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

+1 he is making the problem about contracting when in reality he is not making enough money for a family of 4 to live comfortably and still have savings..

It is the problem of every one who is staying in this country . At least in India they save some money.

Billing rates are reduced in all tech. family person with 2 kids and learning new technology is not possible now. 

6 minutes ago, VijayDevarakonda said:

I don't think Contracting is not the problem at all. FT or contracting both make equal amount by end of the year. In consulting companies employer pay the lca amount and remaining is tax free in this case 100k in consulting is equal to 135K in FT. At one place you will loose money and other place is you gain money and that is the logic.

Your friend problem is the same problem to every IT person in US. 2 Kids antunav I think he will save less unless both wife and husband work.

In this country I see only Desi couples live in different states for jobs and they feel it is a good relation dump assholes.

Ha ha Joke of the year...In what way 100k in cnsu = 135 in FT ? in which logic I didnt understood, 

but I can say one thing looks like you never did contract jobs, if you have gaps in between jobs then you have to pay from your pocket are you aware of that? adi yentha vuntundho.....imagine 1 yearki 100k lo he is saying 10k per annum.

1 month kali vunte it would cost him 5k easily. so 2 months kali vunte a year sampadinchindanta free ga vadulu kovadame.

Kids china pillalaythy wife matram yem cheyagaladhu. See evari finance problems vallaki vuntayi only dessi couples diff state ani evaru cheparu I know many americans do that. 

19 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Consulting problem kadu idi.. Your friend is not making enough.. He has a family on a single income. He is almost making 100K. FT lo 100k kante too much ekkuva emi radu depending on the place.. FT may be 120? So inko 20k perugutundi ante.. 

Options:

Wife can try to work to balance the savings part

Try to become an expert in a good technology and try for a project with good billing. I know a guy who became an AWS architect by taking all the certifications and preparing for an year. Now billing 104 per hour with a client in Chicago.. He is making the money of two salaries..

Now a days layers plus comptetion ekuvayi poyi if it is more than 70$ billing its not even coming out. so he has to settle down for less. 60 -65$ anddharu 10endi tinnaka manaki migiledhi 50 aythy goppa la vundi... Those stupid layers dont even know how much pain people are going here thosewho quotes less they only forwaded first to interview

10 minutes ago, nightcrawler said:

Same boat

i don't how people saving 

money management is a skill 

not everyone will have it 

Situation also not giving much oportunities ...people advice simple, hy why dont you go for full time but who the hell easily offering full time. H1b antene sorry we are taking citiznes or green card antunaru.   

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, VijayDevarakonda said:

Billing rates are reduced in all tech. family person with 2 kids and learning new technology is not possible now. 

+1 Valla pellatho 10ginchu kovadame saripodhi inka chadukukonedhi yepudu. 

7 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Ha ha Joke of the year...In what way 100k in cnsu = 135 in FT ? in which logic I didnt understood, 

but I can say one thing looks like you never did contract jobs, if you have gaps in between jobs then you have to pay from your pocket are you aware of that? adi yentha vuntundho.....imagine 1 yearki 100k lo he is saying 10k per annum.

1 month kali vunte it would cost him 5k easily. so 2 months kali vunte a year sampadinchindanta free ga vadulu kovadame.

Kids china pillalaythy wife matram yem cheyagaladhu. See evari finance problems vallaki vuntayi only dessi couples diff state ani evaru cheparu I know many americans do that. 

Now a days layers plus comptetion ekuvayi poyi if it is more than 70$ billing its not even coming out. so he has to settle down for less. 60 -65$ anddharu 10endi tinnaka manaki migiledhi 50 aythy goppa la vundi... Those stupid layers dont even know how much pain people are going here thosewho quotes less they only forwaded first to interview

Situation also not giving much oportunities ...people advice simple, hy why dont you go for full time but who the hell easily offering full time. H1b antene sorry we are taking citiznes or green card antunaru.   

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Joke of the year enduku brotheruu. neeku lca 65k ki file chesi and if you are getting 55$/hr and employer will run payroll for 65k remaining is tax free which is not shown legally . Nuvvu calculation lo weak anukuntta so 100k =135k fulltime. I am not considering without job and if you are relocating 1 month lo job vastundi 

1 minute ago, whatsapp said:

In consulting if you have the right in demand skill set you can directly reach out to the primary vendors like Insight Global or Kforce and work with them with no layers... In demands skills ki gap takkuva plus if you do a good job at the client site usually you will stay there for the long run.. Only negative side you have to keep updating your skills every couple of years..

1 minute ago, WHAT said:

entha manchi dosth vo nuvvu kirak.... intha detail ga post vesi replies isthunnav ante .....@3$%

@3$%

2 hours ago, Pumpuhaar said:

Ivi andariki unde kastaale...kothaga cheptunaav endi?....FTE teeskomanu contracting sesindi saal iga

FTE lo inka thakkuva vasthayi ga _%~

edo konni leaves and insurance. Contracting lone 50 ante fulltime lo 80k isthademo max.

6 minutes ago, WHAT said:

entha manchi dosth vo nuvvu kirak.... intha detail ga post vesi replies isthunnav ante .....@3$%

DB lo kastalanni dosthulake vasthayi man. @3$%

DB member ki friend ante vaadiki moodindhe..

3 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

DB lo kastalanni dosthulake vasthayi man. @3$%

DB member ki friend ante vaadiki moodindhe..

ade kada .... malli inka 1 line lo undavu post lu .... valla own issues cheppinantha detailed ga cheppe clozze frnds

dosth la ke h1 issues, love , marriage , financial, salary anni issues frns ke

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

Depends on what plan they are enrolled in. Med Plus Dental Plus Vision for a family of 4 will definitely cost more than 500 in any company..

Insurance depends on company..some offers 200-300..but most of the companies min 600..again less premium more deductable what I see in fte insurance..this where company benefits comes in place..PTO and insurance and 401k match differs to each company..