Chat thread

vendettaa

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Well, the age of biopics has just started...we can expect APJ's movie soon...

I am eagerly waiting. I just love him .

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Well, the age of biopics has just started...we can expect APJ's movie soon...

APJ di documentry ayithe nadusthadhi..cinema ante kastame...janalaki jara mal masala kavale

7 minutes ago, Run said:

APJ di documentry ayithe nadusthadhi..cinema ante kastame...janalaki jara mal masala kavale

The essence lies in the the way a movie maker narrates the story...if an idiot makes a movie on greatest personality, it would still be a dud...but if a brilliant film maker narrates the same story only then it appears better and sensible...

India just started getting used to the biopics...

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I am eagerly waiting. I just love him .

Man of Honour...selfless service to the nation...brilliant academician..Don't think there exists a person who hates this man..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Man of Honour...selfless service to the nation...brilliant academician..Don't think there exists a person who hates this man..

Yes

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

The essence lies in the the way a movie maker narrates the story...if an idiot makes a movie on greatest personality, it would still be a dud...but if a brilliant film maker narrates the same story only then it appears better and sensible...

India just started getting used to the biopics...

Hmm..chudham

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Agreed . I read his books . I hope they can make a good movie . 

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

selfless service gurinchi peddaga telidu gaani (ppl who worked with him always praise his humility and affableness), he came up the hard way from abject poverty.

nenu athani position lo undi untey, guarantee smuggler anna ayyinta, lekuntey terrorist anna. ippudu kooda I'll support those people more than I support him. enduko naa manasu oppukodu that a person can just ignore what's happening around him, and get on with life anedhi.

but nenu India trip lo chaala mandhi muslims ni kalisa. frankly I admire their restraint. APJ will always remain a muslim who never used his position to speak for muslims in public life, because he remained a coward until his death.