Chat thread

vendettaa

Just now, uttermost said:

selfless service gurinchi peddaga telidu gaani (ppl who worked with him always praise his humility and affableness), he came up the hard way from abject poverty.

nenu athani position lo undi untey, guarantee smuggler anna ayyinta, lekuntey terrorist anna. ippudu kooda I'll support those people more than I support him. enduko naa manasu oppukodu that a person can just ignore what's happening around him, and get on with life anedhi.

but nenu India trip lo chaala mandhi muslims ni kalisa. frankly I admire their restraint. APJ will always remain a muslim who never used his position to speak for muslims in public life, because he remained a coward until his death.

hmm...lets not get into 'Being Secular' part here...

I have lived my life and bought up in a muslim society, and I have the experience of living with Muslims and have seen them much closely than lot of people who claim lot of things about them...its all foolish and silly, reality is something else and these people are nicest people, don't just tag entire community because of vested interests...let me not take this further here...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

hmm...lets not get into 'Being Secular' part here...

I have lived my life and bought up in a muslim society, and I have the experience of living with Muslims and have seen them much closely than lot of people who claim lot of things about them...its all foolish and silly, reality is something else and these people are nicest people, don't just tag entire community because of vested interests...let me not take this further here...

who's tagging? me or you? lol.

dude, you tag and you advise me not to tag aa..

don't say you've never made blanker comments on muslims. even when the atmosphere is heavily charged against them, and you claim you have muslim friends. lol.

I didn' say 'being secular'.. I said he didn't speak up for muslims. simple. He made excuses for BJP on the other hand. Its something I can never excuse him for.

Too many people I respect, respect him. So I can't hate APJ.

Just wish India had better icons, like MN Roy, Bhagat Singh, someone who lived a full fearless life.

10 minutes ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

evaritho vellav ?  mari weekend book chesko sanju movie ki

10 minutes ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

evaritho vellav ?  mari weekend book chesko sanju movie ki

Ya vellali

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

who's tagging? me or you? lol.

dude, you tag and you advise me not to tag aa..

don't say you've never made blanker comments on muslims. even when the atmosphere is heavily charged against them, and you claim you have muslim friends. lol.

I didn' say 'being secular'.. I said he didn't speak up for muslims. simple. He made excuses for BJP on the other hand. Its something I can never excuse him for.

So, just because I have muslim friends, does that make the entire sect a holy one ? Yeah, I have made comments on muslims too, so does that make me not to have muslim friends ? I comment on muslims in front of them...no one is perfect and no one is a holy cow..

Kalam, just because he is a muslim, is it a nessasary that he should speak for the community ? He have made excuses to BJP but that was only after 1998..or perhaps 1996....but he was pretty much there even before that...he acted on orders of all the people who were in power since 1980's or may be before that or since he was with HAL....

He was born as a muslim...so what brother ? Is it his birthright to talk about muslims and support muslims ? Don't you think he has any other work ? he didnt had a family...neither he left behind anything to anyone..