England Vs Croatia

ranku_mogudu

Just now, Pumpuhaar said:

England desam entha daridramaina desam ante paapam aa world cup lepaledu ippativaraku...poor guys I pity them

nuvventha dharidhramaina vadivi ante .... vallu 1966 lo gelisaru ani theliyadhu neeku... poor guy I pity you ra

1 minute ago, ranku_mogudu said:

thats what Sunil Chhetri was crying for...

unless Ganguly supported sagam INdia dekhaley ..loveda 

Baichung Bhutia aithey ee world cup commentary vochey varaku telugu/hindi audience(except bengal and eastern states) ki teliaydhu emo

I wish sorry for this Game in INdia

why? why should India embrace football all of a sudden?

13 minutes ago, argadorn said:

hyd lo ne untaru antha janabha.....120 cr votakkayis kuda oka 22 vottakayis thayaru cheyaleka pothundhi mana desham ....

Antha IT valla

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

infrastructure akkarle football ki... what infra does so many african and south american countries have,... its just that we dont have it in our minds, its not of our interest and thats okay, we dont have to like it as a nation... my only problem is gimps acting like they know it all by cheering for a top club/nation once every season

Ekkuva infrastructure akkarledemo kaani bare minimum kavali kada bro, I am talking about basic stuff like a ground with two goal posts etc. Mana school choodu we may not have had the best infrastructure, but everyday 2:30 to 4:30 compulsory sports period undedi where you had to pick and play a sport. I am not saying I am an athlete or anything close to it, but I stay fairly active lifestyle wise thanks to whatever basic amenities our school was able to provide to us growing up. 

Ippudu choodu ade chuttu pakkala 10 schools ochayi oka building untundi dungeon type lo, oka ground undadu em undadu, students are made to slog from 8 am to 8 pm everyday in the name of IIT, EAMCET or some other crap exam like that. That's what I was referring to when I said infrastructure. I think in that sense, India has the worst infrastructure of any place in the world and it shows in the form of our performance at major international events. 

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

nuvventha dharidhramaina vadivi ante .... vallu 1966 lo gelisaru ani theliyadhu neeku... poor guy I pity you ra

Isari anni predictions neevi dobbinattunnay 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

Haha papam Sir Bobby Charlton vinte uresukuntademo

why? why should India embrace football all of a sudden?

All of a sudden em kadhu.. only eastern states have this fever and I know since I was born in kolkata(then calcutta)

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Ekkuva infrastructure akkarledemo kaani bare minimum kavali kada bro, I am talking about basic stuff like a ground with two goal posts etc. Mana school choodu we may not have had the best infrastructure, but everyday 2:30 to 4:30 compulsory sports period undedi where you had to pick and play a sport. I am not saying I am an athlete or anything close to it, but I stay fairly active lifestyle wise thanks to whatever basic amenities our school was able to provide to us growing up. 

Ippudu choodu ade chuttu pakkala 10 schools ochayi oka building untundi dungeon type lo, oka ground undadu em undadu, students are made to slog from 8 am to 8 pm everyday in the name of IIT, EAMCET or some other crap exam like that. That's what I was referring to when I said infrastructure. I think in that sense, India has the worst infrastructure of any place in the world and it shows in the form of our performance at major international events. 

brother nuvvu anna basic infra india lo undi... but pillalu aa goal post ni wicket ga maarchukoni cricket aadatharu... 

2 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

anni emundi.. okate ga.. I thought germany will win... vallu win avvale anthe... that was my prediction for world cup winner

2 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

its ok.. last time elections lo YSRCP prediction needhi dobbina ..malli eesari chesthav kadha anna

Just now, ranku_mogudu said:

All of a sudden em kadhu.. only eastern states have this fever and I know since I was born in kolkata(then calcutta)

yes avnu... ipudu india lo andaru interest penchukoni aadi peekedi em ledu.. my only point is dont question why arent we in the WC every four years ani anthe...

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

thanks rarei.....I was searching for it  but couldn't find it ra...football lo eeku nenu@3$%

Just now, Pumpuhaar said:

thanks rarei.....I was searching for it  but couldn't find it ra...football lo eeku nenu@3$%

its ok mama... andaram edo oka subject lo  weak ee ga

anni emundi.. okate ga.. I thought germany will win... vallu win avvale anthe... that was my prediction for world cup winner

Semifinal lo croatia kashtam 2 games 120 mins before seminfinals ani annav