England Vs Croatia

ranku_mogudu

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

you never played in your entire life seriously, did you?

Commentary cheppe vadu, match analysts, referees games aadina vaalle antav aithe ;) 

Just now, perugu_vada said:

Back to back games aadithe ok, they got 3 days off in between games ;) thats y 

dude idi basketball kadu next day ne match aadadaniki... sachipotharu 3 days ki one game ante ... thats the reason all the league games are spread out over the year once a week ... madhyalo cup matches unnapudu andhuke they try to rotate on the weekends...  playing football is not just running for 9-10 kms, its like doing the suicide drill for 90 mins... gets you knackered

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

Commentary cheppe vadu, match analysts, referees games aadina vaalle antav aithe ;) 

match gurinchi matladadam veru... dhaniki anatle... ee extra time valla em kaadhu aath baraabar antunnav kada... dhaniki anna you have no idea ani 

Back to back games aadithe ok, they got 3 days off in between games ;) thats y 

IN tha same game 120-130 mins is more like hell..  oka three rounds from end to end parigettitey manaku couple of cramps vosthayi ... no matter your fitness.. when in motion there are many dangers in every move you make bhayya...cramps and muscle tears.. except what Neymar JR shows @3$%

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

match gurinchi matladadam veru... dhaniki anatle... ee extra time valla em kaadhu aath baraabar antunnav kada... dhaniki anna you have no idea ani 

Just now, ranku_mogudu said:

IN tha same game 120-130 mins is more like hell..  oka three rounds from end to end parigettitey manaku couple of cramps vosthayi ... no matter your fitness.. when in motion there are many dangers in every move you make bhayya...cramps and muscle tears.. except what Neymar JR shows @3$%

It does take toll on their bodies, kadhu anatledu, but these are super fit players, who workout so rigourously to buildup their stamina, all i meant to say is, tired legs becos of previous games valla match lose autharu anna prediction i dont buy it antuna ;)  Remember, croatia has no need to travel after this match, as the game is being played in same exact ground 

yes, same game lo after playing for 90mins another 30mins with little break means alot 

It does take toll on their bodies, kadhu anatledu, but these are super fit players, who workout so rigourously to buildup their stamina, all i meant to say is, tired legs becos of previous games valla match lose autharu anna prediction i dont buy it antuna ;)  Remember, croatia has no need to travel after this match, as the game is being played in same exact ground 

yes, same game lo after playing for 90mins another 30mins with little break means alot 

super fit or not... three games in 10 days with all extra time is what Im talking about... your fitness goes out of the window at that point... andhuke annadhi you must have never played ani... 90 mins of footy drains you, 120 mins almost kills you.... 120 mins thrice in 10 days make you croatian legends... I cant even think how are they going to play in three days again... Godspeed Croatia... 

1 minute ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Aa sscond goal chuste England defence ki juice aipoinattu undi

If u watch the goal again, Mandzukic kuda dropped his head initially, 

again, in this game, a few secs can cost u d game ;) 

3 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Aa sscond goal chuste England defence ki juice aipoinattu undi

yup they spent it all in the first 30 mins

If u watch the goal again, Mandzukic kuda dropped his head initially, 

again, in this game, a few secs can cost u d game ;) 

yup bro

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

super fit or not... three games in 10 days with all extra time is what Im talking about... your fitness goes out of the window at that point... andhuke annadhi you must have never played ani... 90 mins of footy drains you, 120 mins almost kills you.... 120 mins thrice in 10 days make you croatian legends... I cant even think how are they going to play in three days again... Godspeed Croatia... 

1 game of extra-time play gurinchi i am talking le, may be my post didnt infer it that way %$#$

yea, 3 continuous games lo extra time ante literally its like they played 1-extra game ane, which is too much

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Hope so.. but French have their advantage as of now and  hope they go for defensive in first half and then offensive 

1 game of extra-time play gurinchi i am talking le, may be my post didnt infer it that way %$#$

yea, 3 continuous games lo extra time ante literally its like they played 1-extra game ane, which is too much

Then strikers should have scored more goals bruh... no excuse

yes one game is manageable even though it gets you very tired...... even england played one extra time match but im not talking about them... only croats played two ETs before today and now they played three ETs... I would say advantage france for finals just solely based on this fatigue factor.... plus france has an extra day of rest as they played yesterday which was due to shitty scheduling by FIFA