Shoplifting case on Friend -- Please advice

m0nster

Hello Friends,

Ma friend okadu masters chestunnapudu shoplifting chestu dorikadu anta walmart lo. After that he received notices from police and hired attorney and finally case was dismissed. The point is Yesterday he failed to get a job offer because he failed to get clearance certificate in BG verification. When the flag was generated for arrest showing in BG verification his vendor asked him to submit all court documents like Police statement, Court official Dismissal etc.. But by EOD vendor said they are not going with his profile because he failed in BG verification under Employment section. 

So my friend called me yesterday and crying for what he did 2 years ago that small incident killed his whole career. So friends, Inka ma friend ki Job vache chances lenatlena? Avarikina or me friends lo avarina eh situation lo vunnara? Vunte please suggest him how to get rid of this situation. His attorney just saying your case was dismissed yiu are fine but not sure how it still show up in BG. Also not sure if his BG failed because of that or anything else. 

He is good guy but I agree he did a mistake with lack of conscious. Please help him with your suggestions. 

Thanks.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soodhilodaaram

• m0nster

• JANASENA

• tennisluvr

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

under 18 ki cigarette sell chesaru and he also failed in BG verfication... chill baa vere job vethukovatame anthe andaru antha depth lo cheyaru BG

FT job lost(interview cleared BG failed) by the way due to that.... 

Contracting jobs lo bg verification anta exhaustive ga undadu kabatti ask him to try them . Prime vendor pass chesestadu vadi billing kakkurthi ki . Case closed annanta matrana effects lekunda undav . I know a friend who is caught in gas station case dismissed but was deported at POE . So it’s all luck .

2 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

under 18 ki cigarette sell chesaru and he also failed in BG verfication... chill baa vere job vethukovatame anthe andaru antha depth lo cheyaru BG

Hmmmm

Contract jobs vethukomanu taravata elogo oka 2-3 yrs lo FTE offer istharu ga so anta ga BG cheyyaru especially retail clients aithey picha lite. ask him to stay away from banking and federal projects since they'll dig into each and every thing related to you as a part of BG check. inkemundi All set

23 minutes ago, m0nster said:

Hello Friends,

Ma friend okadu masters chestunnapudu shoplifting chestu dorikadu anta walmart lo. After that he received notices from police and hired attorney and finally case was dismissed. The point is Yesterday he failed to get a job offer because he failed to get clearance certificate in BG verification. When the flag was generated for arrest showing in BG verification his vendor asked him to submit all court documents like Police statement, Court official Dismissal etc.. But by EOD vendor said they are not going with his profile because he failed in BG verification under Employment section. 

So my friend called me yesterday and crying for what he did 2 years ago that small incident killed his whole career. So friends, Inka ma friend ki Job vache chances lenatlena? Avarikina or me friends lo avarina eh situation lo vunnara? Vunte please suggest him how to get rid of this situation. His attorney just saying your case was dismissed yiu are fine but not sure how it still show up in BG. Also not sure if his BG failed because of that or anything else. 

He is good guy but I agree he did a mistake with lack of conscious. Please help him with your suggestions. 

Thanks.  

ask your friend to hire attorney and clear off records first..its called expunction, this process takes 3 months.. it will clear off most records

as his case is dismissed, there is no need for him to leave those records as it it, he has choice to remove them, this allows him to pursue employment

expunction is a process in which immigration/dhs/uscis and other govt agencies can still look for these details

13 minutes ago, mtkr said:

case register aina state ni BG form lo skip chesthe koncham chances takkuva avvachemoo...

pulka idea, there are agencies that maintain database for this same purpose

27 minutes ago, m0nster said:

Hello Friends,

Thanks.  

by the way..this DB appears to last saviour for friends to help their friends

problems anni friends ke vastaayi braces_1

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

ask your friend to hire attorney and clear off records first..its called expunction, this process takes 3 months.. it will clear off most records

as his case is dismissed, there is no need for him to leave those records as it it, he has choice to remove them, this allows him to pursue employment

expunction is a process in which immigration/dhs/uscis and other govt agencies can still look for these details

*=:

21 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

BG checks are quite extensive now, its better to get the record removed rather than finding workarounds.. things will only deteriorate..the record from one BG agencies can get into many other tracking companies if kept unchecked

52 minutes ago, m0nster said:

Hello Friends,

Thanks.  

What did he shoplift?