• tennisluvr

• Desi_guy

• dakumangalsingh

• Abhirama_I_Am

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, tennisluvr said:

:3D_Smiles:

veedu cheppina reason correct a...stomach fluids acid undali...alkaline water tho neutralize chyadam valla digestion sariga kadu inka potassium loss aithe heart ki machidi kadu    

Just now, Desi_guy said:

veedu cheppina reason correct a...stomach fluids acid undali...alkaline water tho neutralize chyadam valla digestion sariga kadu inka potassium loss aithe heart ki machidi kadu    

alkaline water taagi urine acidic ravali ante how? manadi body ah chemistry lab ah@3$%

Just now, Demigod said:

alkaline water taagi urine acidic ravali ante how? manadi body ah chemistry lab ah@3$%

@3$%

chemistry lab lantide mana body...a place lo acidic udalo or alkaline undalo...vatini alage unchkunta disturb chesthe health padao pothadi

39 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Alkaline water is the new craze, seems like. 

Has anyone used only Alkaline water and found any benefits of it? Any particular filter you suggest? 

One friend says it's so much better than drinking normal water. Please offer suggestions. 

Only britax here

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Antha ramayanam vinnaka ramudiki seetha evaru annattundi nee doubt. 

Normal tap water has high degree of chlorides, fluorides etc. Avanni eliminate avuthayi alkaline water lo

Nuvvu inkosari saduvu Nee post ni and next naa comment ni saduvu 

Tap water normal water ki difference adigaa 

normal ga water pH is neutral, Fluorides and chlorides vuntayii tap water adi telsu Avi eliminate avte pH alkaline ela avtundoo konchem chepparade zara 

endukanna teliyani vallu question adigithe chinna chupu chustav no question is bad. 

There are also hints of potential risks from alkaline water. Rat pups given alkaline water showed impaired growth and damage to cardiac muscle. And a 2015 report said that when a municipal water plant in a town in Germany accidentally increased the water’s pH to 12, skin burns ensued. While such a high pH is unlikely in bottled alkaline water, it’s a reminder that a higher pH isn’t necessarily better.

4 minutes ago, Demigod said:

If it’s Chemistry lab to you for the think once ? I am to get the best water drinking to the body for the better survivors simple to answer you but I should be for the reason to ready ?

2 minutes ago, Desi_guy said:

@3$%

chemistry lab lantide mana body...a place lo acidic udalo or alkaline undalo...vatini alage unchkunta disturb chesthe health padao pothadi

Ade naaku ardam kaley

blood stream ki 

food channel ki link entii ani 

Just now, Desi_guy said:

There are also hints of potential risks from alkaline water. Rat pups given alkaline water showed impaired growth and damage to cardiac muscle. And a 2015 report said that when a municipal water plant in a town in Germany accidentally increased the water’s pH to 12, skin burns ensued. While such a high pH is unlikely in bottled alkaline water, it’s a reminder that a higher pH isn’t necessarily better.

I’d thd risk to the body or the water or drink ? If not I may for the reason to the getting purpose solved for me to the question by answer you to ?

8 minutes ago, PappuLal said:

I’d thd risk to the body or the water or drink ? If not I may for the reason to the getting purpose solved for me to the question by answer you to ?

?????