Top Posters In This Topic

• ranku_mogudu

• pentaya

• chedugudu_chidambaram

• Watermelon

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, chedugudu_chidambaram said:

At present AP people are facing Political blindness..They are supporting incapable politicians like jagan & pawan and they are blaming the India's most efficient chief minister..In 2019 elections if you are going to show your caste feeling then once think about your next generation

I am against caste and CBN is a chekka.. he is not the one whom people believe.. now dont tell me guddi kanna mella melu here@3$%

6 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

I am not saying I support a politician... but the hopes I had on CBN and how he is now dealing the cards are not the same . a true believer is the one who criticizes best, Blindly supporting him on caste based propaganda is what I hate. I met jayaram komati in a personal party and asked similar questions.. he is open that he supports since he is of his caste and he got political and money and business related benefits from CBN since he is kamma. Simple  

I agree CBN is not doing as expected. But for everything we need money and we all know how BJP is playing cards. I completely also agree many people support him because of caste but hey who is not? Chiru opened praja rajyam and you know what happened. YSR term - Including office peon is Reddy.

I still feel CBN regime is very balanced and sustainable unlike others.  But at the same time, he cannot do anything albeit elected again due to lack of support from center. Not only CBN, who ever gets on to the CM chair in 2019 cannot do anything unless they lick the dricks of BJP and Bodi.