Why mass conversion to Islam happened in India

uttermost

41 minutes ago, uttermost said:

moron. pakistan was also part of India, but this book I'm referring to, talks mostly about Islamization of Bengal.. Not Pakistan.

and where did Iran come from, you insecure piece of trash?

ninnu evadu ra serious teesukunedi..forum lo ne inta teda gaadivanta bayata janaalu ela baristunnaro 

bemmi.sarle.gif

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• batman2

• soodhilodaaram

• Beardman

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

begging is people in here. beg me to leave. beg me to criticize Islam. :giggle:

begging enti, nuvvu hindus kanivadidhi evadidhi ina cheekutunnav kada ade chebutunna 

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

ninnu evadu ra serious teesukunedi..forum lo ne inta teda gaadivanta bayata janaalu ela baristunnaro 

bemmi.sarle.gif

nice excuse for you to spew bigoted trash.

ninney bharinchanidhi, world's nicest boy - naaku endhi takkava bhayya. I have a 1000 friends, who all love me. and I love them.

I'll kick the a4se of trash like you, ba.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

nice excuse for you to spew bigoted trash.

ninney bharinchanidhi, world's nicest boy - naaku endhi takkava bhayya. I have a 1000 friends, who all love me. and I love them.

I'll kick the a4se of trash like you, ba.

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

actually buddhism is the worst fastest growing religion, and that is after Atheists, who bag the first prize.

There are less no of phd's more no of 3rd class pass in this world. 

On 8/4/2018 at 2:12 AM, uttermost said:

It was a long process that occured among communities that thought of themselves as distinct group.

started with appointing Islamic authorities to oversee local issues, who imposed certain traditions on the locals, which became accepted over the long run, and caused smooth transition to Islam, from whatever faith they belonged to earlier.

Also the majority who converted to Islam were livestock farmers, and not agrarians.

I agree with you. The dominant castes in those days days falsified the truth by claiming it was spread by sword or other means projecting them as terrorists and promoting islamophobia.

4 minutes ago, Beardman said:

@Uttermost waiting for your comment on the above

It was not just uppercastes, but mostly british who played a role in widening the divide btwn castes, and also Hindus-Muslims.

That Islam was spread through sword like in other parts of west asia, gained ground through british propaganda through education, and through their administration. 

4 minutes ago, batman2 said:

which religion kings killed their fathers, brothers to ascend throne??

1)hindu kings

2)muzlim kings

hindu supporter must stay in his hindu country. why did he flew away to worlds richest country and talk bullshit?

5 minutes ago, batman2 said:

which religion kings killed their fathers, brothers to ascend throne??

1)hindu kings

2)muzlim kings

Probably cause of thirst, hunger, crave for POWER.

Not only in Mughal Dynasty, it’s evident in every culture in every part of the world- the Chinese, the Roman, even king Ashoka had killed his siblings to ascend the throne.

Udai Singh I (? –1473) a.k.a. Udaikaran or Udah, was the Maharana (r. 1468–1473) of Mewar Kingdom. He was a son of Maharana Kumbha. When Rana Kumbha was offering prayers to Eklengji (Lord Siva), Udai Singh I assassinated him and proclaimed himself the ruler.

Jayadratha[2]

He didn't intentionally killed his Father, but he was responsible for his father's death. He was granted a boon, by his father, that whosoever will be responsible for his severed head to fall onto the ground will have his head burst into 100 pieces. In the Mahābhārata war, Kṛṣṇa told Arjuna to shoot the head into the lap of Jayadratha's father. Arjuna then quickly picked up his Gāṇḍīva and shot a Pāśupatāstra at Jayadratha. Jayadratha's head than flew away very far and landed on lap of his father, Vridhakshatra.

Footnotes

[1] Udai Singh I - Wikipedia