Why mass conversion to Islam happened in India

uttermost

5 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Probably cause of thirst, hunger, crave for POWER.

Not only in Mughal Dynasty, it’s evident in every culture in every part of the world- the Chinese, the Roman, even king Ashoka had killed his siblings to ascend the throne.

Udai Singh I (? –1473) a.k.a. Udaikaran or Udah, was the Maharana (r. 1468–1473) of Mewar Kingdom. He was a son of Maharana Kumbha. When Rana Kumbha was offering prayers to Eklengji (Lord Siva), Udai Singh I assassinated him and proclaimed himself the ruler.

Jayadratha[2]

He didn't intentionally killed his Father, but he was responsible for his father's death. He was granted a boon, by his father, that whosoever will be responsible for his severed head to fall onto the ground will have his head burst into 100 pieces. In the Mahābhārata war, Kṛṣṇa told Arjuna to shoot the head into the lap of Jayadratha's father. Arjuna then quickly picked up his Gāṇḍīva and shot a Pāśupatāstra at Jayadratha. Jayadratha's head than flew away very far and landed on lap of his father, Vridhakshatra.

Footnotes

[1] Udai Singh I - Wikipedia

moron. are you even literate enough in English to read what I wrote???  I asked which religion kings killed more???

I gave 2 options. give a straight answer if you have 2 balls

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• batman2

• soodhilodaaram

• Beardman

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

moron. are you even literate enough in English to read what I wrote???  I asked which religion kings killed more???

Irrelevant to the topic. STFU and get lost!!

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

You moron. Both hindu kings and muslim kings

3 minutes ago, batman2 said:

when you address someone, you no need to comment badly man.. why did you said moron? can't you reply decently? this is the reason uttermost and everybody mock you and beat you to core. learn some manners first..

atanu ninnu tittaledu.. straight away moron analsi unda? nuvu atanu cheppindi tappu ani prove cheyyi.. moron or not tane decide chesukuntadu.. antha ego pankiradu bro..

1 minute ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Islam breeds conservatism, enough said

you haven't said anything at all.

and whatever little you did is not relevant to the topic.

10 minutes ago, TOY said:

hindu supporter must stay in his hindu country. why did he flew away to worlds richest country and talk bullshit?

dumbfcuk idiot who made this rule that you should always live/earn in a country that you support?

I will support any country I want and legally stay in any country I wish to. so go F urselves moron

32 minutes ago, Beardman said:

You moron. Both hindu kings and muslim kings

please give the numbers. all you could mention is one hindu king??? thats it

comon man pull out your history books from ur JNU library and please enlighten us

32 minutes ago, TOY said:

when you address someone, you no need to comment badly man.. why did you said moron? can't you reply decently? this is the reason uttermost and everybody mock you and beat you to core. learn some manners first..

atanu ninnu tittaledu.. straight away moron analsi unda? nuvu atanu cheppindi tappu ani prove cheyyi.. moron or not tane decide chesukuntadu.. antha ego pankiradu bro..

neethulu chepindhi chalu ......lol utter waste mocks and beats to core anta 😂 

inka neenunchi @uttermost gadi deggara nunchi nerchukovali decent ga conversation cheyyatam

morons ki moron anakunda  inka em antam???   if you can't take it pakkaki thenge

13 minutes ago, batman2 said:

true. the believers believe in breeding like mosquitoes 

arey falthu na kodaka.. prapancham lo only hindus undalna enti ra ambothu lanzodoka?? migatha religions vadda?? nuvu evadivi bey cheppaniki modi matta cheeke mundakor nayala

neeku hinduism goppadi ayithe poguduko munda nayala.. migatha religions ni takkuva chesi matlade right evadu ichadu ra neeku lanzodoka