How do I remove medical collections from credit history?

Staysafebro

These guys did not even contact me and sent the bill directly to collections.. like wtf am I supposed to do? It is is quite irritating to find that my credit score decreased for no reason. Is there something I can do legally?

17 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

These guys did not even contact me and sent the bill directly to collections.. like wtf am I supposed to do? It is is quite irritating to find that my credit score decreased for no reason. Is there something I can do legally?

bhayya they will try multiple times to contact you and leave voice mail and mails, check your mail box, 3 times repeat chestharu bills pay cheyamani and they will wait for certain period of time then the bills will go to collections. collections poina kuda collections dept will call and first check with you how will you pay ani, they will give you installment options and also if you pay full amount at once, they might give you discount. na bills collections dept lo poyayi but didn't effect my credit score idhi 2016 muchata. 

6 minutes ago, kum5758 said:

bhayya they will try multiple times to contact you and leave voice mail and mails, check your mail box, 3 times repeat chestharu bills pay cheyamani and they will wait for certain period of time then the bills will go to collections. collections poina kuda collections dept will call and first check with you how will you pay ani, they will give you installment options and also if you pay full amount at once, they might give you discount. na bills collections dept lo poyayi but didn't effect my credit score idhi 2016 muchata. 

I paid it when I got the call but I did not get a single invoice. What can I do about this? 40 points govinda in one go ..

I am having same situation bro. But I haven't paid the bill yet. Mine is lil different. What I heard is you can hire a lawyer and get that removed from your credit. But it costs you 3-4k. If not you can have a deal with the lawyer saying if you can surely get it removed and you can win. Collect the fee from the opposite party, which is Collections.

11 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Ayina 40 points gain raavalante inka enni months paduthundho man damn😥

Not sure in your case. I was able to get it in 2 months.

i closed my first credit card account without my knowledge(bank closed it due to no usage). Weekend score chooste -40. Lite teeskunna 2 months taruvaata ippudu back to same number.

Bro, Medical Bill's will affect your credit. Nenu loan apply chestey, you have a bill in collection and loan decline chesaru. Naakhu chaala minus Loki vellipoindhi credit. I am looking for a lawyer too now.

5 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

similar xperience, aetna insurance aadu anni clear antadu, XYZ medical emo maaku raledhu antadu. 

Finally aetna insurance vallu oka payment/notice letter icharu ( on request)..  adhi  XYZ medical chupisthe - they apologised nd finally got cleared widout any legal fight on-board

16 hours ago, vendettaa said:

Credit karma lo check cheskocha?

collections Ki emaina vellaya ani

Annualcreditreport.com

even I did not know about the collections issue until I saw a sudden drop in credit score in FICO8. My FICO9 score is better but most banks use FICO8 for loan approval or credit card approval.