How do I remove medical collections from credit history?

Staysafebro

Chala mandiki contracting job chese vallaki andariki idi avutune untadi since we move out to new places for projects and sometimes change phone number too so collection agency vallu mails and calls chesi chesi final ga collections ki pamputaru. ss number and dob okavela valla records lo lekunte em chestaru ee case lo. enni years varaku try chestaru collection agencies on small un paid bills like 50-100 dollars

On 8/5/2018 at 5:43 AM, Ironfist said:

I am having same situation bro. But I haven't paid the bill yet. Mine is lil different. What I heard is you can hire a lawyer and get that removed from your credit. But it costs you 3-4k. If not you can have a deal with the lawyer saying if you can surely get it removed and you can win. Collect the fee from the opposite party, which is Collections.

18 hours ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Chala mandiki contracting job chese vallaki andariki idi avutune untadi since we move out to new places for projects and sometimes change phone number too so collection agency vallu mails and calls chesi chesi final ga collections ki pamputaru. ss number and dob okavela valla records lo lekunte em chestaru ee case lo. enni years varaku try chestaru collection agencies on small un paid bills like 50-100 dollars

Same address for 3 years man.. no phone number change as well. This was a government hospital doctor. They don’t care about calling you in some places. Infact I had given them my card details as well during my first visit. How did the collections people get to know my phone number then?

They usually send bills to your address. If you do not pay in given time, then collections ki isthaaru. Collections vallu kuda letters pampistharu. Collections ki ichina kuda credit em affect avadu. if you do not pay in given time from collections, then vallu credit bureau in report chestharu..

My bills are with collections now. I am dealing with them now.