Karma doesn't exist..Truth

Beardman

16 minutes ago, Pipucbn said:

What is truth to you may not be truth to others... everything in this world is relative.

then give up power. take away state patronage to all religions, and let them all enter free market.

no special privilege to any religious group or priest. keep religion in your homes.

If you want that privilege, then you have to answer the questions, because you are living on somebody else's dime.

19 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Opinions are Ok. But TRUTH(karma doesn't exist) shouldn't be questioned

Opinions are ok only when all opinions are treated as equal. 

21 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Opinions are Ok. But TRUTH(karma doesn't exist) shouldn't be questioned

The only reason these 'myths' continue to exist is because they give power to the people propagating it.

people who support it are probably supporting it out of blind faith, or out of insecurity that their position in social hierarchy depends on these kind of bullshit beliefs.

Its true that a small minority rules over the majority using these mythical tools.

19 minutes ago, Pipucbn said:

What is truth to you may not be truth to others... everything in this world is relative.

Relativism is self refuting. let's look at morals for a second. Let's say I am a moral relativist: “Live and let live.” “You do you”. Etc. Well I belive that murder is pretty uncool. I would never do that, and I would hope everybody else is as cool and enlightened as me about that. Then in walks someone whose moral compass is all backward relative to mine. That guy is ok with murder when it suits his goals or the goals of whatever ideals he espouses. Since I believe morals are relative I can't judge that guy. His moral code is just as legit as mine. We just believe differently. You can see how this spirals into madness pretty rapidly as the moral relativist must become an apologist for what he himself considers immoral because he believes that all moral codes are equal relative to their adherents. “Oh it's ok that he killed that guy. Its just how he was raised.” So morality must be universal or it doesn't exist at all.

42 minutes ago, Beardman said:

It is nothing but a myth hogwashed by retards..show me the proof how it will be evaluated under what laws?

It'll be evaluated by whatever is convenient to brahmins/mullahs/pastors/gurus at that time, and their chamchas will support that in public.

the dangerous among these chamchas will oppose b/m/p/g if they don't reference their evaluation within bounds of tradition. These are disgusting psycopaths who don't want people to wake up to the truth that, everybody can demand for their right to exist as a free man. Every single person.

if everybody did that, religion won't exist.

3 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Relativism is self refuting. let's look at morals for a second. Let's say I am a moral relativist: “Live and let live.” “You do you”. Etc. Well I belive that murder is pretty uncool. I would never do that, and I would hope everybody else is as cool and enlightened as me about that. Then in walks someone whose moral compass is all backward relative to mine. That guy is ok with murder when it suits his goals or the goals of whatever ideals he espouses. Since I believe morals are relative I can't judge that guy. His moral code is just as legit as mine. We just believe differently. You can see how this spirals into madness pretty rapidly as the moral relativist must become an apologist for what he himself considers immoral because he believes that all moral codes are equal relative to their adherents. “Oh it's ok that he killed that guy. Its just how he was raised.” So morality must be universal or it doesn't exist at all.

:giggle:

you are free to believe whatever. but don't impose it on the majority.

if you want to, pick assholes like you, and go form your own country.

pretty sure, you'll lose all privileges of living among others who don't agree with you.. like exploiting their labour, etc.

you think you can form a better society? really? haha..

you are fcuking morons. you definitely need everybody. so shut the fcuk up, and keep religion inside your homes.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

It'll be evaluated by whatever is convenient to brahmins/mullahs/pastors/gurus at that time, and their chamchas will support that in public.

the dangerous among these chamchas will oppose b/m/p/g if they don't reference their evaluation within bounds of tradition. These are disgusting psycopaths who don't want people to wake up to the truth that, everybody can demand for their right to exist as a free man. Every single person.

if everybody did that, religion won't exist.

_-_

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

you are free to believe whatever. but don't impose it on the majority.

if you want to, pick assholes like you, and go form your own country.

pretty sure, you'll lose all privileges of living among others who don't agree with you.. like exploiting their labour, etc.

you think you can form a better society? really? haha..

you are fcuking morons. you definitely need everybody. so shut the fcuk up, and keep religion inside your homes.

_-_

1 minute ago, Beardman said:

_-_

Imagine brahmins and other upper castes forming their own country.. lol.

who'll clean their roads? do menial jobs for them, if the non-uppercaste country decides to not let any of their citizens work in the UC country?

are they so smart that they can automate everything? hehe.. In fact, they are dumb as hell for the most part, like all other castes.

that's why they cry nationalism, because they want power, and also want cheap labour.

Karma is the most important concept that helped internalize this hierarchy among Hindus. So they'll never let it go.

Just now, uttermost said:

people living in uppercaste bubble. big FU.

you belong to the top 1% of the world, and yet you whine whine whine. yuck.

okkasari daggaraki raaraa konchem daggaraki raa brahmiiturara.gif

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Imagine brahmins and other upper castes forming their own country.. lol.

who'll clean their roads? do menial jobs for them, if the non-uppercaste country decides to not let any of their citizens work in the UC country?

are they so smart that they can automate everything? hehe.. In fact, they are dumb as hell for the most part, like all other castes.

that's why they cry nationalism, because they want power, and also want cheap labour.

Karma is the most important concept that helped internalize this hierarchy among Hindus. So they'll never let it go.

People should be ashamed of their religions.Hope someday they wakeup to truth.

dumb uppercastes loser middle class fcuks.

I hope tables turn. and you are forced to stand in solidarity with dalits and other poor in fighting the really rich.

It's my dream to make it happen.