Gf breakup antundi

abbajabbadebba

I am in a live in relationship with my gf for 1.5yrs,we are happy couple looking forward to get married.Aligedi some times endukante nenu movies chudanu,shopping cheyanu.We both are working as full time employees in a company and I proposed her 2 years back.She doesn't have car.Car Konoddu ani nene apesa as I already have car.I don't feel like roaming,shopping and cinemas .i enjoy playing cricket ,workouts and very practical while spending money.Tanu shopping anedi and Naku money waste chestundi anpinchedi as she have lot of clothes accessories ,adagadam manesi online shopping cheskuntundi,kalsi gym and walk Ki potam Akda no complaints .ipdu trips antundi ,but Naku money waste anpistundi as I have to save money for my brother education and have to plan buying property ,she doesn't have any responsibilities so she have saved lot of money n bought house recently in India  .I feel proud of her as she earns more than me ,spends happily and invests money for future ,tanu konindi Inka nenem konaledane feeling undi naku.

summer anta waste ayndi ni valla ekdaki vellaledu ni lanti vadni love chesa time wasted happiness ledu antundi .Ila antundi ani 1 day trip plan chesa near by six flags .I donno what happened Niku Naku kudardu antundi ,vacate chesi velpota antundi .break up antundi 

Shopping trips kudardu ante break up avtara?

Lyt theskovadam Better  , responsibilities ardam cheskoleni person tho life ni share cheskoni happy ga undaleru meeru .

money and enjoyment isn’t everything :) 

kalisi unte chalu anukovadame love ante :) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, abbajabbadebba said:

I am in a live in relationship with my gf for 1.5yrs,we are happy couple looking forward to get married.Aligedi some times endukante nenu movies chudanu,shopping cheyanu.We both are working as full time employees in a company and I proposed her 2 years back.She doesn't have car.Car Konoddu ani nene apesa as I already have car.I don't feel like roaming,shopping and cinemas .i enjoy playing cricket ,workouts and very practical while spending money.Tanu shopping anedi and Naku money waste chestundi anpinchedi as she have lot of clothes accessories ,adagadam manesi online shopping cheskuntundi,kalsi gym and walk Ki potam Akda no complaints .ipdu trips antundi ,but Naku money waste anpistundi as I have to save money for my brother education and have to plan buying property ,she doesn't have any responsibilities so she have saved lot of money n bought house recently in India  .I feel proud of her as she earns more than me ,spends happily and invests money for future ,tanu konindi Inka nenem konaledane feeling undi naku.

summer anta waste ayndi ni valla ekdaki vellaledu ni lanti vadni love chesa time wasted happiness ledu antundi .Ila antundi ani 1 day trip plan chesa near by six flags .I donno what happened Niku Naku kudardu antundi ,vacate chesi velpota antundi .break up antundi 

mee iddariki age difference entha untundhi? you guys are not even married. may be you are two different people. indulo evvarini thappu pattadaniki ledhu.

you sound like a responsible guy and she seems like a happy go lucky girl. you are two different people.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, abbajabbadebba said:

already decide ayyindi you better move on..bathimiladithey undaru avvaru...nuvu ippudu enni trips plan chesina  malli routine back to normal state ki nuvu vellipothav ani a ammayi baga fix ayyi ninnu dump chesthundi...no heart feelings sry to say something harsh but digest the truth and move on with your routine...

• Upvote 1

ammailaki expectations untay. ipude ila unte inka pelli ayaka elago granted theeskuntaru abbailu. may be she got scared.

Don't judge her harshly

2 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

What bullshit.. you need money to have a happy family. 

3 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

Lyt theskovadam Better  , responsibilities ardam cheskoleni person tho life ni share cheskoni happy ga undaleru meeru .

1881611002_lionking.thumb.jpg.617b6a352d

11 minutes ago, abbajabbadebba said:

Danamma....adendi anedi break up ani...

nuvve idisipetti padeyi ehe....

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

Chala easyga anesaru,I don't want to lose her,she is best in many ways and can't imagine my life without her ,she does whatever I need,she cooks ,she take care of me ,thinks positively about my family .except taking her out to movies ,places,shopping ,she doesn't ask daily ,weekly once adgutadi but still kudaraka no cheptunna friction vastundi ,tanu matladakunda silentga roomlo yedchedi,emadya matalu tagginchesindi

3 minutes ago, Heroin said:

I didn't get edina trip ki velte anta heavy budget ipotada. Pls leave her. Atleast she can enjoy her life

I feel same andaru ammayilu alane vuntaru most of them nothing wrong in that nuvvu vadileste vere vadini chusukuntundi

ammayilu shoppinge chestaru 

yiu have to manage all those if you think she needs you nuuvu cricket adukunte tanu emi chesiddi intlo nee bhajana chesidda i seen so many cases like this konta mandi pregnant ladies intlo pettukuni kuda cricket adataru i mean have to manage family life