Gf breakup antundi

abbajabbadebba

6 minutes ago, abbajabbadebba said:

We are of same age ,she is 4 months younger to me

its a clear case of emotional blackmail.

intla kelli potha anapudu, sure you are most welcome ani cheppi do not even stop her. 

if she realizes its for her good, she will stay back and if she doesn't, at least you will have life left to live.

1 minute ago, godfather03 said:

Don't jump into conclusions so quickly. Nuvvu ammayive kada, do you think job chesi independent ga untu, eeyantho 1.5 years nundi unna ammayi sudden ga eeyanaki shopping istam ledu ani vellipoyindi antava. It is about communication, expressing love or showing love. Giving importance to your partner.

Aa ammayi kalisi undam anukoledu ani manaku telidu, atleast from his explanation.

No - Over a period of time nee meeda dislikes peruguthu vachhi final ga ee decision teesukoni untadi. 

I don't know, how much of my words will you listen. Ee kopalu anevi eppdudu vasthay, nuvvu future lo vere ammayina chesukunna vasthay. Nee brother education ekkadiki podu, nee goals ekkadiki povu. Kani okati gurthu pettuko, ee ammayi lekapothe nuvvu undalevu nee life lo edaina lose ayithav anipisthe I mean if you really love her. Don't let her go. 

Nenu ammayi ni kabatte chepthuna , ah ammayi break up annadi ante compatility issues  vachi untay . Ah ammayi ki thiragadam shopping cheyadam ishtam , ithaniki ishtam ledu ani clear ga chepthunadu , antha love kosam adjust ayye vadu  aythe e thread veyadu!

, Ade main issue aythe matram , naku adi silly ane anipisthodni . Vere issues emaina unte I admit my words were wrong !

porila muchatla intha naram vunte tla vaya....gattiga vundale...asale bayata women empowerment nadustundi...porilu antha my llife my rules antunaru....chepithe vintaleru...

4 minutes ago, nearachakam said:

akkada bayya mottham pawan kalyan laga intlone unadu antah bookulu chaduvukuntu gymlu chesukuntu....mari renu desai ki enni days intlo undalani picchi levada..sFun_duh2

Agreed. Anduke cheppa compromise and meet her expectations ani.  There is more to this story though..just vetiki oka ammayi break up anadu *n$

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, abbajabbadebba said:

naku cheyalane undi but money tight 

tanu spend chesta antadi,money gurinchi think cheyaddu antadi but Naku tanato money karchupettinchadam istam ledu

she says life is short ,this is the time to see places ,fun antadi

She is such a nice girl

Just now, abbajabbadebba said:

tanu spend chesta antadi,money gurinchi think cheyaddu antadi but Naku tanato money karchupettinchadam istam ledu

nuvu needi naadi ane seperate manthralaki break up petti manadi anedi pattuko...amma pettadu adukkoni thinaniyyadu annatu chesthunnav...nuvu spend cheyavu...a ammayi pedtha antey neku prob antav...she is spending money because she is thinking you as her family manam anukoni pedthundi emo...only diff is in u how u r treating...

8 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Most of the girls are like this, they live the life.... they happy with buying whatever they want and go out to movies dinners etc..... neeku repu vere ammayu tho pelli ayuna kooda same situation face ayye chances are very high i mean 95% chances vunnayu... try to balance the things... 

Nee side nundi big problem enti ante not going out with her.. Yes its a problem, not everything costs money man... gym cheyyadam walk ki velladam are the last two options for typical desi girls... 

If you really love her take a second chance and try to work it out... explain your situation and responsibilities..

I think she needs your time not money, think about it.

I think this might be reason.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

its a clear case of emotional blackmail.

intla kelli potha anapudu, sure you are most welcome ani cheppi do not even stop her. 

if she realizes its for her good, she will stay back and if she doesn't, at least you will have life left to live.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

porila muchatla intha naram vunte tla vaya....gattiga vundale...asale bayata women empowerment nadustundi...porilu antha my llife my rules antunaru....chepithe vintaleru...

Brother - Are you married?? 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

kopam lo chala antaru. anni literally theeskodaniki ledhu.

KOpam lo annadha or Baga alochinchi annadha manaki theledu ga! Thana gurunchi baga thelsina TS ke Theliyali .

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Agreed. Anduke cheppa compromise and meet her expectations ani.  There is more to this story though..just vetiki oka ammayi break up anadu *n$

konni examples ivvu based on the story gng on now in this thread....ee person em change chesukovalo koncham guidance ivvu..

5 minutes ago, abbajabbadebba said:

Enti man idi. Denikanna annoying inkoti undadu. Change your priorities and make her happiness your priority if you want her. Lekapote she will walk out for sure. Good luck !

sit down and talk, be open and conducive to shiyt thrown your way.

dont throw a hissy fit and be adamant that your way is the proper way

make her understand what she means to you, also let her know you have certain obligations to fulfill

i understand that she didnot come to this easily just because of 1 incident, things like this take time to boil over so it also takes time to settle down

talking communicating , connecting at a very deep level helps, dont make her think that  anything else comes in priority before her.

if you really dont like her spending frivolously make her realize that investing those expenses elsewhere can yield much better results (Go hippie or adopt hippie lifestyle for a while, abstain from excessive worldly pleasures for a short duration like 2 months and make her see the diff) 

travelling is an important part of life , all the things you buy perish over a time, but the memories you collect from your travels stick with you.

Travel ,make some good memories  

make some friction under the sheets that always helps in keeping close between you two ani @kiladi bullodu eppudu chebthuntaadu

• Upvote 1