anyone tried ayahuasca ?

tb12

15 minutes ago, tb12 said:

overall great experience.. connected with spiritual family during the ceremony and people were very kind and helped me get over social anxiety. I recommend everyone to try ayahuasca once.

How long was your trip and can you share your experiences

Did it really change anything in terms of your spiritual outlook ??

6 minutes ago, tb12 said:

overall great experience.. connected with spiritual family during the ceremony and people were very kind and helped me get over social anxiety. I recommend everyone to try ayahuasca once.

how can we try?

US lo ekkada dorukuddi....wanna try once

i know someone that did it, but he did it in Peru near Amazon rain forest. He said it was a very transformational experience, I myself would be interested in doing it but I can't travel outside the US at the moment so it's out of question atleast for now. Let me know how it goes and if you are going to Peru, which particular resort you are going to. 

On 9/5/2018 at 4:54 PM, tb12 said:

Did it change anything in the way you perceive things in daily life? How did it change your relationships with people, yourself in general.