anyone tried ayahuasca ?

tb12

On 9/5/2018 at 7:09 PM, tb12 said:

Ceremony was for 3 days. I opted for strongest dose but still dint feel anything profound. Just nausea and puked hard day one. 

Hope I'll get there next time !

even if something you experience on a minor scale, can you do a write up of your experience, it will be helpful for people

can you also provide info on the frame of mind you have setup before doing this

17 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Did it change anything in the way you perceive things in daily life? How did it change your relationships with people, yourself in general. 

from my research it will be profound only you had the right frame of mind

one who has the habit of meditation for at least 6 months can truly get benefit out of this

every visual has a meaning, context ni pick chesukoni relate chesukovadam not easy

most of people get panicked and lose the effect due brains amygdala getting away from perceived danger 

when brain perceives danger, cortisol rush avutundi, you may not get the best DMT levels thereby losing experience from this

i am in the same boat as you not able to travel out, this will be first thing i wish to do

but again, we dont need to travel out, america baaga develop ayindi ... mana colorado lo 4-5 events untunnayi

23 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

from my research it will be profound only you had the right frame of mind

one who has the habit of meditation for at least 6 months can truly get benefit out of this

every visual has a meaning, context ni pick chesukoni relate chesukovadam not easy

most of people get panicked and lose the effect due brains amygdala getting away from perceived danger 

when brain perceives danger, cortisol rush avutundi, you may not get the best DMT levels thereby losing experience from this

i am in the same boat as you not able to travel out, this will be first thing i wish to do

but again, we dont need to travel out, america baaga develop ayindi ... mana colorado lo 4-5 events untunnayi

Yeah but Amazon lo unna aa natural feel Colorado lo raatam kashtam