Persoanl loan kavalsina vallaki info

ManchiDonga

1 hour ago, ManchiDonga said:

I took 70k from sofi with an interest rate of 6.5.  Vadu 100K ivvaniki ready unde but interest upto 9 unde. 

3 years term pettina. but you can keep 4 or 5 also. I am planning to pay off in an year to avoid interest.

2152 monthly payment. Auto pay tho 0.25 discount on rate.

India tho compare chesthe rate takkuve and process is easy and fast. 10 days la bofa la vesindu total money without any surety. paycheck upload, DL upload, employer verification: inthe process.

No initial charges or no easrly pay off charges (Important)

you can get your rate without affecting your score from sofi site.

if any one need info, pm me. I am happy to refer 😊

PS : Naa score 780+ around

70k ante by bodis grace 50 lakhs.. Hyd lo ye land o koni mingithe year thirigesariki double avvudhhi.. 

I took 70k from sofi with an interest rate of 6.5.  Vadu 100K ivvaniki ready unde but interest upto 9 unde. 

3 years term pettina. but you can keep 4 or 5 also. I am planning to pay off in an year to avoid interest.

India tho compare chesthe rate takkuve and process is easy and fast. 10 days la bofa la vesindu total money without any surety. paycheck upload, DL upload, employer verification: inthe process.

True Sofi is Cool, Quick and process well explained

They also asked for your petition validity to be atleast 2 years, missed to mention that by accident or would you like to add as your experience might be different

Autopay discount is really good and these can be taken for personal finance to reconsolidate debt

2 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

True Sofi is Cool, Quick and process well explained

They also asked for your petition validity to be atleast 2 years, missed to mention that by accident or would you like to add as your experience might be different

Autopay discount is really good and these can be taken for personal finance to reconsolidate debt

Thank you sofi agent

Bhayya 700 vuntey chance vunda

1 hour ago, srshb445 said:

visa copy emina adigada sofi vadu.....visa eppati varuku validity undi lantivi emina check chestada

us citizen ani pettu dude.. em proof adagadu..  

naa case la aithe em adagale.