Are this Generation Married Girls are more powerful than Married Mens?

whatsapp

7 hours ago, whatsapp said:

Chuttu jaruguthundhi chusthunte Bhayya mamuluga ledu paristhithi, Ma dosthula exp , for knowledge sake

1) No more combined Families, Apatidaka amma nanna chatuna perigi vachina amayiki, Apudu 10th class purthi chesukondiki peda software job isthay yela vuntundho ala vundhi 

2) No more control of Atha or mama or any of the husband relatives, they are their no.1 enemies as advice by their so called mother and father, 

3) Valla nanaki Gifts ok, but boy parents ki pulla petina kastam 
second level :
4) Valla korukunna korikalu tirchaka pothay racha racha, mogudu yemi pikaledu,
specially US lo vunte asalu yemi pikaledu 
5) He cant hit, offcourse bokalo pedatharu 
6) he cant run, officourse 9+1-1 ki phone chestharu
7) You cant scold and let them get out of your house, india poyi interpole 
sahayam tho ninnu india rapinchi courts chuttu tipinchi champutharu ninnu ne parents ne chuttalu andarini plus they have all the right to take 50% of your share + 

every month allowances. 
😎 You cannt remarry( as getting 1 time marriage itself nana sanka nakali as lack of girls(this  is in general out of scope though)
9) Basically they got full control and power now, now they are more bold in expressing them selves in front of TV or media,by covering their face they can talk 
all nude things, whether its right or wrong no one cares but TV9 will blur her pics where as your Pics including nude will be displayed to the public.  

Moral: Choose wisely before you get marry, you may not get second chance and you need to regret life long .    

only in this case anta 34fgls8.jpg

27 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Men act like children.

example - 99% of posters in this db.

They haven't yet realised that respect whether with a man/woman must be earned, not demanded. Even in a relationship. Ofcourse, it applies to women too. But since I see men crying way more than women do here, lets apply it to men for now.

men suck. They deserve all the sh1t they get. Hope they live such miserable lives. Good for humanity.

you see men crying because law is biased against men ra erupa.. if it has equality.. men crying will not have any merit.. prati dantloki vachi negative ga post chesi ego satisfy chesukoku.. it only shows you as an absolute idiot.. unless you are a transgender and not yourselves as male or not empathetic to your own sex

picha vedava..use your brain from next ocassion.. i know its hard for you..but give a try.. even lefist scum are afterall humans and are suppose to use all parts of brain (brain is inside the head just to remind you)

Renuka Choudary directly accepted that the law is biased again women, until men suffer to the same extent as women, it should remain the way it now

see the interview of this Beach, she is architect of Womens modern misery, her law may have helped some women for sure, but had played negative role in destroying families to such an extent that divorce is not abnormal in indian society anymore, we used to near zero divorce rate as recent as 1999

more data on suicide rate of men in india post these biased laws

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Married-men-twice-as-likely-to-commit-suicide-than-married-women-Report/articleshow/48220552.cms

29 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Men act like children.

example - 99% of posters in this db.

They haven't yet realised that respect whether with a man/woman must be earned, not demanded. Even in a relationship. Ofcourse, it applies to women too. But since I see men crying way more than women do here, lets apply it to men for now.

men suck. They deserve all the sh1t they get. Hope they live such miserable lives. Good for humanity.

Idhi true , you are always crying kada , perfect example bhayya :)

• Upvote 1

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

you see men crying because law is biased ra erupa.. if it has equality.. men crying will not have any merit.. prati dantloki vachi negative ga post chesi ego satisfy chesukoku.. it only shows you as an absolute idiot.. unless you are a transgender and not yourselves as male or not empathetic to your own sex

Renuka Choudary directly accepted that the law is biased again women, until men suffer to the same extent as women, it should remain the way it now

see the interview of this Beach, she is architect of Womens modern misery, her law may have helped some women for sure, but had played negative role in destroying families to such an extent that divorce is not abnormal in indian society anymore, we used to near zero divorce rate as recent as 1999

How can their be equality in law, when men commit disproportionately higher crime in a marriage? I'm a person. I'm empathetic to everybody. I recognize that men are sh1t, because they act like sh1ts most of the time. eg. you :) 

Renuka Chowdary is a fcuking blowhard. Who is she to accept anything? Laws are framed through decades of debate and based on data. They are not created in vacuum moron.

If you classify some of what women do as torture too, then contribute to the discussion. Lets have atleast one decent point from your side. All we see is crying, 'law this, law that'. 

As if laws work the way they were intended to. Laws do not favour women - other than in letter. Even in the west, laws favour the person with bigger financial muscle, whether its man or woman. Its not how cases are won on court. 

7 hours ago, whatsapp said:

Chuttu jaruguthundhi chusthunte Bhayya mamuluga ledu paristhithi, Ma dosthula exp , for knowledge sake

1) No more combined Families, Apatidaka amma nanna chatuna perigi vachina amayiki, Apudu 10th class purthi chesukondiki peda software job isthay yela vuntundho ala vundhi 

2) No more control of Atha or mama or any of the husband relatives, they are their no.1 enemies as advice by their so called mother and father, 

3) Valla nanaki Gifts ok, but boy parents ki pulla petina kastam 
second level :
4) Valla korukunna korikalu tirchaka pothay racha racha, mogudu yemi pikaledu,
specially US lo vunte asalu yemi pikaledu 
5) He cant hit, offcourse bokalo pedatharu 
6) he cant run, officourse 9+1-1 ki phone chestharu
7) You cant scold and let them get out of your house, india poyi interpole 
sahayam tho ninnu india rapinchi courts chuttu tipinchi champutharu ninnu ne parents ne chuttalu andarini plus they have all the right to take 50% of your share + 

every month allowances. 
😎 You cannt remarry( as getting 1 time marriage itself nana sanka nakali as lack of girls(this  is in general out of scope though)
9) Basically they got full control and power now, now they are more bold in expressing them selves in front of TV or media,by covering their face they can talk 
all nude things, whether its right or wrong no one cares but TV9 will blur her pics where as your Pics including nude will be displayed to the public.  

Moral: Choose wisely before you get marry, you may not get second chance and you need to regret life long .    

No.5 is not good bro , hitting is wrong 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

How can their be equality in law, when men commit disproportionately higher crime in a marriage? I'm a person. I'm empathetic to everybody. I recognize that men are sh1t, because they act like sh1ts most of the time. eg. you :) 

Renuka Chowdary is a fcuking blowhard. Who is she to accept anything? Laws are framed through decades of debate and based on data. They are not created in vacuum moron.

If you classify some of what women do as torture too, then contribute to the discussion. Lets have atleast one decent point from your side. All we see is crying, 'law this, law that'. 

As if laws work the way they were intended to. Laws do not favour women - other than in letter. Even in the west, laws favour the person with bigger financial muscle, whether its man or woman. Its not how cases are won on court. 

law cannot be treated in retrospective to the proportion of crimes no matter now adverse they were..psyco gadila matladaku

when the law comes out at a time, it should have enough safeguards to protect people from being misused, sh1t endi ra picha vedava... i am talking with references.

Renuka Chowdary is the one drafted and passed the law when she was Women and Child Development Minister.. neeku telavaka pote musko.decades of discussion as in Telangana Bill..musko ra errifka

i gave all points that stand with merit to a sane individual unlike you, your only prerogative is to follow your pathetic ideology of opposing other without any debbate

edama vedavala logic cheppaku.. laws favor rich anedi andariki telusu..nee notlo ninchi ravadam asalu unexpected kaadu..

asalu left vedavalu start chesedi equality ani..fact is they end up killing merit in the name of entitlements

muskoni Venezula lo cheppu nee sollu.. sollu vedava

12 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

fcuking moron. interpret it to have a discussion. don't bore me with your stupidity.

I'm not going to waste my time explaining why those statistics prove nothing, unless you have a point to make.