Miryalaguda lo paruvu hatya

machoman

17 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Sare. Mem edi chesina meeru fake a anukunte etla.. lalinchi muripinchi achika buchika laadi machika cheskundam anukuntey atlantava? Serious ga s0rry anuntey hurted sadhisthadu inka next anukuntaru..so konchem premaga swarry cheppa ammu.. anthey.. hope you got it..

Ok ok I like pk . Kasta update Avvandi . Achika buchika outdated. Not impressing and being decent is impressive. Treating with respect is attractive. THE END +-

38 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Effing bastards. Whoever is responsible for this must be burnt alive. 

To brutally murder a completely innocent man - all because he married the woman he fell in love with - the woman who willingly decided to marry him. I really have no words to describe my sense of anger, shame and outrage. 

She is left without a husband, if she has the baby - that baby is going to not know her father, parents lost a beloved son and our society at large has lost their conscience. 

All I can hope for is  that justice is meted out to those bastards who are responsible for this horrific crime.

Relax man think from parents shoes 

5 minutes ago, raithu_bidda1 said:

Kuhturi santhoshanni accept cheyanollu parents ela ayyaru bhayya, valla mukham chudagalada ee ammai repati nunchi

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

Kuhturi santhoshanni accept cheyanollu parents ela ayyaru bhayya, valla mukham chudagalada ee ammai repati nunchi

Parents ni alive ga burn chesthe saripothunda? 

Just now, Staysafebro said:

Parents ni alive ga burn chesthe saripothunda? 

vaddu le bhayya, lyt, kani  kuthuri santhoshani accept cheyani valu repu ame mokhanni ela chustharu annadhe naa question

11 minutes ago, raithu_bidda1 said:

What do you mean by that? I am not denying that her parents may have been hurt - you are missing the whole point - so brutally hacking an innocent man to death is going to mollify them?

It's one thing to express your sense of hurt and quite another to deliberately plan, pre-meditate and execute a cold blooded murder. 

Hopefully I am not understanding you correctly - but are you trying to "justify" what had happened?

Pelli cheskuni valla life vallu bratukutunnappudu ala champadam too much man, pungi pagalakottali kodukuni. Vadiki antha kopam undi property kosame trap chesadu anukunte property motham edo anada shaanalayam ko leka charity ko raseyyalsindi kada. Eppudu aa ammai paristhithi enti.?? Ame eppudu valla ayyani aath care antundi. 

};_