Miryalaguda lo paruvu hatya

machoman

Just now, raithu_bidda1 said:

She might be independent but that doesn’t mean that she has every right to chose the important things I had seen many stories where girls own decisions boomerangs and ruins 2 families 

nuvvu chusinavi ala undachu kani nenu chusinavai ala ledhu, I saw lots of successful stories with girl's decision

The statement that you are making "that doesn’t mean that she has every right to chose the important things" , itself states you are against girl power or you like girl's sitting and touching at your feet.

America lo ayithe parents 16 ragane freedom ichestharu, US lo 16 nunche Prom, bf and gf , life akkadi nunche start avuthundi vallaki, honestly cheppali ante that is better tradition, India ee vishyam lo konchem transform avvali bhayya

1 minute ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

I am just truly aghast that there's some people attempting to focus on why the guy perhaps deserved what came to him. Beyond madness.  

While I understand that you trying to say one needs to pay attention to the consequences of one's decision - but "fear" is what is going to keep a society, individual and a community down. This is some classic stone age thinking. 

Do you understand the meaning of the word 'innocent'? I would say he is not innocent if the boy killed someone from the girl's family and  the family got him murdered in revenge.

This guy got murdered for simply falling in love and marrying the woman of his choice - which happens in any civilized society.  There is a reason why parts of India are still stuck in this twisted quagmire of caste- ism. 

yeah yeah be aghast! I just enjoy mocking these worthless assholes. That's what I do in this db, which is full of them.

but only few are as brave as raithubidda, and staysafebro to expose their vileness. Rest just dog whistle.

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

nuvvu chusinavi ala undachu kani nenu chusinavai ala ledhu, I saw lots of successful stories with girl's decision

The statement that you are making "that doesn’t mean that she has every right to chose the important things" , itself states you are against girl power or you like girl's sitting and touching at your feet.

America lo ayithe parents 16 ragane freedom ichestharu, US lo 16 nunche Prom, bf and gf , life akkadi nunche start avuthundi vallaki, honestly cheppali ante that is better tradition, India ee vishyam lo konchem transform avvali bhayya

dude, he's trolling. do you want to waste your time with him?

He's just pissed that he can't get a gf. same with staysafebro. Don't engage with virgins. 

2 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

I am just truly aghast that there's some people attempting to focus on why the guy perhaps deserved what came to him. Beyond madness.

While I understand that you trying to say one needs to pay attention to the consequences of one's decision - but "fear" is what is going to keep a society, individual and a community down. This is some classic stone age thinking. 

Do you understand the meaning of the word 'innocent'? I would say he is not innocent if the boy killed someone from the girl's family and  the family got him murdered in revenge.

This guy got murdered for simply falling in love and marrying the woman of his choice - which happens in any civilized society.  There is a reason why parts of India are still stuck in this twisted quagmire of caste- ism. 

Yes that’s what I am saying the girl and boy are leaving in India not in us or Britain to take independent decisions 

the boy is not at all innocent he’s pure opportunistic trying for rich girl to fall in love 

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Baa I agree with you but incident happened in India USA lo aina if tella Pilla dating nalla fellow parents and society are against that and they see girl as biatch 

Just now, raithu_bidda1 said:

Baa I agree with you but incident happened in India USA lo aina if tella Pilla dating nalla fellow parents and society are against that and they see girl as biatch 

Ilanti statements ikkada ivvaku le bhayya, I have seen lot of  black and white couple mingling

4 minutes ago, raithu_bidda1 said:

Yes that’s what I am saying the girl and boy are leaving in India not in us or Britain to take independent decisions 

the boy is not at all innocent he’s pure opportunistic trying for rich girl to fall in love 

For God Sake chanipoyina valla gurunchi nuvvu matladaku, you are so inhuman, horrible and terrible bhayya

6 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

edo okato rendo incident ikkada posts chesi  nammadaniki nenu siddanga lenu, that's your opinion keep it with you, since I have seen lots of successful stories

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

yeah yeah be aghast! I just enjoy mocking these worthless assholes. That's what I do in this db, which is full of them.

but only few are as brave as raithubidda, and staysafebro to expose their vileness. Rest just dog whistle.

There was a time when I ate people like these for breakfast and spat them out like the worthless spit they are on forums when arguing. Now I have mellowed down a lot.

This news story was one of those rare occasions when I was truly moved by the heinous nature of the murder and the reason. 

I have now realized that either this guy is simply trolling or more dangerously - he believes in his own drivel that he is spouting here. 

You have no idea how tempted I am to unleash myself and have a go - but its not simply worth my time at this point since the whole argument is taking the focus away from the actual murder.

Just now, bhaigan said:

edo okato rendo incident ikkada posts chesi loot ath their divorce rates ante nammadaniki nenu siddanga lenu, that's your opinion keep it with you

There is a racism problem in US - honor killing is just one particular case in racism. Why are you trying to make it like only India has the problem?

4 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

There is a racism problem in US - honor killing is just one particular case in racism. Why are you trying to make it like only India has the problem?

I am not pointing about India, my intention is not that, but I am not accepting this honor killing and this type of honor killings should stop

14 minutes ago, uttermost said:

dude, he's trolling. do you want to waste your time with him?

He's just pissed that he can't get a gf. same with staysafebro. Don't engage with virgins. 

Thanks bhayya, I am signing off from this thread