Miryalaguda lo paruvu hatya

machoman

Just now, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Pelli cheskuni valla life vallu bratukutunnappudu ala champadam too much man, pungi pagalakottali kodukuni. Vadiki antha kopam undi property kosame trap chesadu anukunte property motham edo anada shaanalayam ko leka charity ko raseyyalsindi kada. Eppudu aa ammai paristhithi enti.?? Ame eppudu valla ayyani aath care antundi. 

};_

Sairat movie deekho

54 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Parents ni alive ga burn chesthe saripothunda? 

49 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

What do you mean by that? I am not denying that her parents may have been hurt - you are missing the whole point - so brutally hacking an innocent man to death is going to mollify them?

It's one thing to express your sense of hurt and quite another to deliberately plan, pre-meditate and execute a cold blooded murder. 

Hopefully I am not understanding you correctly - but are you trying to "justify" what had happened?

First mistake of girl is if the boy seduced her there is no need to fall for him 

second one not able to convince parents for marriage 

third one with out parents permission how can she marry him? 23 years vachaka intlo valu parayi vallu ayara man???

4 minutes ago, raithu_bidda1 said:

First mistake of girl is if the boy seduced her there is no need to fall for him 

third one with out parents permission how can she marry him? 23 years vachaka intlo valu parayi vallu ayara man???

Bro I truly hope you are not doing this deliberately.

I am talking about the actual act of a brutal, heinous murder. I am shocked that I am having to explain to you in plain terms that the hurt felt by the parents is not equal to the planning and executing a horrendous murder. It is totally an iniquitous relationship one is attempting to draw.

What is truly shocking to me is that people are trying to "justify" the murder itself.

Why are we focusing on what the parents or what the girl may have done -all the while missing the elephant in the room - the brutal murder of a completely innocent guy. The girl and guy got married - and they seem to be a very happy couple and she is pregnant with the baby of her husband. And to commit a murder knowing all this is heights of inhumanity.

Either way as I said - I hope and pray for justice to be done.

6 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

I am talking about the actual act of a brutal, heinous murder. I am shocked that I am having to explain to you in plain terms that the hurt felt by the parents is not equal to the planning and executing a horrendous murder. It is totally an iniquitous relationship one is attempting to draw.

What is truly shocking to me is that people are trying to "justify" the murder itself.

Why are we focusing on what the parents or what the girl may have done -all the while missing the elephant in the room - the brutal murder of a completely innocent guy. The girl and guy got married - and they seem to be a very happy couple and she is pregnant with the baby of her husband. And to commit a murder knowing all this is heights of inhumanity.

Power of 'Lateral' thinking. Its a brain exercise that geniuses like staysafebro, and raithubidda do, to keep them sharp and on their toes.

28 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Pelli cheskuni valla life vallu bratukutunnappudu ala champadam too much man, pungi pagalakottali kodukuni. Vadiki antha kopam undi property kosame trap chesadu anukunte property motham edo anada shaanalayam ko leka charity ko raseyyalsindi kada. Eppudu aa ammai paristhithi enti.?? Ame eppudu valla ayyani aath care antundi. 

};_

If she is not cooperating then valla nanna chachade. Already SC/ST atrocities act and “The Prohibition of Interference with Freedom of Matrimonial Alliance” law. The second one may be coming soon. Ee cases lo nunchi bayataki raavadaaniki inka anni asthulu gaayab.

26 minutes ago, raithu_bidda1 said:

seduce chesthe love lo padatam lanti sollu statements ivvadam manesi bhayya,  ala ne padutharu, alane valla life choose chesukuntaru, prathi love story lo edi chala common

23 years vachina tarvata she is an independent girl, she has every right to choose things in her life

Parents accept chesukokapothey emundi, adi valla istam, daughter happiness accept chesukoni valu,  parents ela ayyaru annadhi naa question

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

If she is not cooperating then valla nanna chachade. Already SC/ST atrocities act 

internet lo maatramey brathikithey ilanti delusions tho nay brathakali. lol.

17 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Who told that boy is innocent??? Why should he love her knowing the status of girls father and situations he will face for him ? He should have anticipated this before .... there should be some fear in every one this is not movie we are leaving in reality 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

seduce chesthe love lo padatam lanti sollu statements ivvadam manesi bhayya,  ala ne padutharu, alane valla life choose chesukuntaru, prathi love story lo edi chala common

23 years vachina tarvata she is an independent girl, she has every right to choose things in her life

Parents accept chesukokapothey emundi, adi valla istam, daughter happiness accept chesukoni valu,  parents ela ayyaru annadhi naa question

She might be independent but that doesn’t mean that she has every right to chose the important things I had seen many stories where girls own decisions boomerangs and ruins 2 families 

1 minute ago, raithu_bidda1 said:

Who told that boy is innocent??? Why should he love her knowing the status of girls father and situations he will face for him ? He should have anticipated this before .... there should be some fear in every one this is not movie we are leaving in reality 

because its convenient to you, and because everybody seems to encourage you by engaging with you, as if you have a point that is worth opposing.

deep down, they all want to be like you, but don't have the balls you have. congrats!!

33 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

};_

Parents mukham kuda chudachu ippudu aa ammai, and also she is pregnant

12 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Power of 'Lateral' thinking. Its a brain exercise that geniuses like staysafebro, and raithubidda do, to keep them sharp and on their toes.

I am just truly aghast that there's some people attempting to focus on why the guy perhaps deserved what came to him. Beyond madness.

2 minutes ago, raithu_bidda1 said:

While I understand that you trying to say one needs to pay attention to the consequences of one's decision - but "fear" is what is going to keep a society, individual and a community down. This is some classic stone age thinking. 

Do you understand the meaning of the word 'innocent'? I would say he is not innocent if the boy killed someone from the girl's family and  the family got him murdered in revenge.

This guy got murdered for simply falling in love and marrying the woman of his choice - which happens in any civilized society.  There is a reason why parts of India are still stuck in this twisted quagmire of caste- ism. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Parents mukham kuda chudachu ippudu aa ammai, and also she is pregnant

Sanka nakuntu pothadi chudu after burrial she will be back to Normal in less than 10 days